• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KH2 Club [Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
If you want to join this club/team, you need this follow inforamation.

Your favorite Keyblade [not Ultima Weapon]:
You favorite character:
Your favorite Drive Form:

Rules
No SPAM
No Flaming
PM me if you want to ask me questions about any game or manga.
Don't break rules. You do it once, you get a warning. If you do it again, you will be kick out.
Only the ones who have + on their names in the team/club can excpet applications. I can also do it.
You're allowed to post pics, but not wallpapers size. If you do, put a link on it.

Ranks
!- Normal Rank
+- These members are allowed to tell me if anyone is breaking the rules.
++- These members are a special kind of rank that are like a staff administrator rank.
Character Rank- Character Ranks are something that is like Roxas, King Mickey, etc. You will only get higher ranks if you post more things over here.

Members

Owner
Rafin1-Oblivion Keyblade- Roxas Class

Members
Telepathic-Oblivion- Axel Class
Shiranui-Fenrir- Axel Class
Hikaru-kun- Way to Dawn- Axel Class
Colonel Hughes- Axel Class
teamaqua-Axel Class
Sakuya -Axel Class

If you want to be a designer, you have to make sure that you have followed the rules and have posted enough times. Hope you enjoy your stay here.​

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Favorite keyblade: Oblivion
Favorite character: Roxas
Favorite drive form: I like Anti form, but I prefer final form (Maby if the game-makers let use control the anti form, it would be my favorite).

Hope that is good.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Your favorite Keyblade: Fenrir
You favorite character: Roxas... He's mine, and he shall be mine FOREVER! x3
Your favorite Drive Form: Final Form, I guess... I like the fact Sora's floating O_o

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
Favorite Keyblade: Way to the Dawn
Favorite Character: Roxas
Favorite Drive form: Anti

=^_^=

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
Korinku: Accepted
Shiranui: Accepted
Darkralts7: Accepted

Here is my sign up sheet for this club/team

Keyblade: Oblivion
Favorite Character: Roxas... He always will be.
favorite form: Final and Anti

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
XD Everyone loves Roxas, and I'm happy about that... But may I ask why you guys like Roxas?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
he's an anti-hero, i always prefer the dark ones over the main goodie goodie characters

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
I like Roxas because he can hold two Keyblades without a Drive Form. There are two other reasons why I like Roxas. The first one is because he is made out of the power of Twilight. All Nobodies are created out of Twilight Town. The other reason about why I like him is because he is the only one who has defeated Riku. For those of you who have played KH2 but has not reached the World that Never Was, Roxas [in hooded form] says that he has defeated a Riku once. KH2: Final Mix is better that KH2 because in KH2: Final Mix, you can fight Marluxia and Roxas. For those of you who don't know who Marluxia is, he is an Organization XIII member who has been deceased by Sora in KH: COM. Did you know that the remake of KH: COM is coming out eith KH2: Final Mix?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
I agree with Darkralts, I like the characters who are on the dark side then turn good. and also, for the same reasons as Rafin1 just said.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Oh, I see...

Well, I like Roxas (and I think I'm the only one saying this because I'm the only girl in the club) is suuuper cute~! I mean, seriously! I love his sticky-upy hair (although it's a pain to draw) and his personality is just... Well, as you can see, I'm a major Roxas fangirl xD I also like his outfit way more than Sora's...

My top 5 favourite character list goes down like this: Roxas (will always be no.1 x3), Axel, Riku, Demyx and Sora.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
That is true, Shiranui. It is a pain to draw Roxas' hair. I was making a fanfic comic of
KH2, but his hair was so hard to draw. My cousin told me that Roxas abd Axel aren't best friends. He said that Roxas' best friend was Hayner. That is a lie. I believe that Axel and Roxas are truely best friends because Roxas had never met Hayner. The Twilgiht Town that Roxas was in was just a fake. Remember. DiZ, or should I say Ansem the Wise, said that he created the Twilight Town that Roxas was in with the data made from real hearts. Sephiroth is so hard to defeat. I can't use Final or Master Form. I can't seem to defeat Xemnas: Final Form.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Roxas and Axel shall be friends forever! O_o
What mode are you playing KH2 in? Cause I somehow managed to beat Sephiroth (through some miracle) in Normal Mode... Took me like 20 tries to beat him, until I finally memorised his attack pattern...

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Sephiroth gets on my last nerves. And there is something I have been wondering for a very long time now. Why don't Donald and Goofy help you fight him? I mean, they are there when you talk to sephiroth but when you fight they are gone (Cowards).

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
Sephiroth gets on my last nerves. And there is something I have been wondering for a very long time now. Why don't Donald and Goofy help you fight him? I mean, they are there when you talk to sephiroth but when you fight they are gone (Cowards).
I am playing the very easy mode. Seriously, Korinku. Why aren't Donald and Goofy there to help you? I can't even hit Sephiroth. I was in Valor Form before I approched Sephiroth. Then, when I started to battle him... I was in stnadard form. Donald and Goofy are cowards.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
I am playing the very easy mode. Seriously, Korinku. Why aren't Donald and Goofy there to help you? I can't even hit Sephiroth. I was in Valor Form before I approched Sephiroth. Then, when I started to battle him... I was in stnadard form. Donald and Goofy are cowards.

I'm guessing its one of those "honorable duel" type of deals, but yeah Goofy and donald just disappear O.o Believe it or not, i had trouble with Sephiroth on easy mode, yup, i beat him though, its fun to watch him "die" but he comes out of the fight barely scratched >:O

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010

The trick is to keep trying, and try to memorize his attacks. Like at the start, tap the triangle button really quickly. Then when you finish blocking his super speedy attack thing, run up to him and hit him twice or three times. If you think you can, hit him with a combo. Yeah, forms don't work. Use the trinity limit thing instead (I think you can. If you can't, my bad xD) Oh yeah, when he chases you around, be sure to have level 3 high jump and level 3 glide. Cause then you can jump, and just glide around in a circle, until the sky darkens, and he does that fast attack thing again, then just tap triangle, and hit him when the attack is over.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA!
  • Seen Jun 23, 2008
May I join? I have been playing the game KH2.
Favorite Keyblade: Fenrir
Favorite Character: I like Axel the most
Favorite Drive: Anti
For the Favorite Characters I basiclly like the Organization XIII, but Axel is awesome >=D

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
Years
Sure. I have cancelled the locking thing because looks like someone really wants to be part of the team and hang out. Thanks for saving this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back