• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Don't really like the tag. Like the text though.:) 7/10

Winneon

Years
Don't really like the half-inverted blue Luigi. But a nice image! 7/10

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I like it in a way, but don't really understand it :? But in other words I'll give it a 7/10.

ソラ

Years
Manga perhaps? Or some artist's own work? Either way, it still looks good.

9/10
Nope. A Game. My signature is fan art, but the game contains Anime scene its called Tales of Graces.

Anyways, You're signature throws me off. Not to be mean in any way possible But I dont like it. D: I'm sorry for a low score but 4/10 :/

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I actually really like this signature! ;o; The tag itself is really good quality. And the CSS used is nice and simple, it doesn't take the eye away from the tag. I like the hover icon as well. My only nitpick is the white background. ;-;

9.5/10.

Winneon

Years
I like the style of your signature! The way first is a header, then a sub-header, then a song and your links!:D

10/10!

EDIT RIGHT AFTER POST: Woah! You just took away the song! I still rate it a 10/10, though!

ソラ

Years
I actually really like this signature! ;o; The tag itself is really good quality. And the CSS used is nice and simple, it doesn't take the eye away from the tag. I like the hover icon as well. My only nitpick is the white background. ;-;

9.5/10.
It has a white background? It is transparent to me O.O.

@JalordaSerpent7 already rated you its 7/10

Winneon

Years
I added something to my sig though.

Like the simplicity of the CSS but I don't like the style. 6/10

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Ok you filled the space but it's kinda odd But now I get what you mean. 9.5/10. I want to give you ten but it's like oddly place. Try a little more to the right, like under Collide more.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Uh, it's nice. Not more to say really. 6/10

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
its kinda small, I like it though, and i like the text, though it would look better to me if it were centered..

all in all, 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back