• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mapping

Years
So I spent a bit making some route maps and finished them. but when i went back to see how it looked in game, it was missing stuff. i went back and looked at was there and wasn't and noticed that it basically had the first layer but didn't have layer 2 or 3 added to it. Any ideas what might be going on??

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Has something changed with the Tilesets?

Did you forget to save?

Have you got settings so you only see one layer at a time?

Years
Nothing has changed.

I have saved.

I didn't know there where settings for that.

It looks perfect when i'm looking at in on rmxp. But when i go to test the map out just the first layer.

Years
Hope these help.

first two are what the two routes look like in rmxp.

Last two pictures show how they look when i test the game

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Aaah.
You got the grass [short] priority set to highest or too high (Between *1 - *5)
make sure it has no * level.

Years
I fixed it!

I checked the terrain tags on my tiles set. But they where fine. So i just messed with different tiles and realized that for some reason it is one tile there that does that and i don't know why. i just replaced the faulty tile with another one and it worked.

Back