• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icontest #1 - Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
{Icontest - Pokémon}

Okay, time for some explanation - I'm bringing back icontest. I thought I'd do it sometime because I believe we can actually make this work. Making icons is relatively less time consuming and thus I believe that quite a lot of people can easily take a few minutes off from their lives and participate.
note to alexial&gav - I wanted to talk about it with you guys before going through with it but wished to get the thread up before 2nd May. And it is, pretty much, night time over here. So yeah, sorry that I went ahead without any discussion. ;___;

With that said, all you have to do is make an icon with 100x100 pixel as dimensions. Just make one, submit it here along with the stock used and you stand a chance to win an emblem. :3 Plus, ain't like the previous Icontest winners will not get anything. I have something in store for them as well. ;] Icon-making contests are terrific opportunities for veteran and beginner graphic artists alike to improve their graphic abilities so I urge everyone to participate without hesitation! You got plenty of time as well. 20 days to make an icon. The last ten days will consist of voting.

Details

Make an icon with Pokémon as the theme. It doesn't have to center around a 'pokémon', per say, as you can have an icon with a character from the anime/manga in it as well.

D
eadline - May 20th, 2013

Rules

• All entries must be 100x100 pixels.
  • You must post your original stock/render.
  • Limit: One entry per person.
  • Your entry must be relevant to the current theme.
  • You may edit your icons once you have posted them.
  • All entries must be made during the time period.
  • Remember, this is a graphic contest, no pixel art or mediums which are not graphic art.
  • Do not vote for yourself upon voting stages.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
flareonicontest.png

Stock used: link
May or may not change this, bah.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
1hTf8lg.png

Stock

I initally made one like 1 hour ago, with a SKET Dance character as well, but after I finished, I just found out that it must be Pokemon-related.

Oh well... Ka ka ka!

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Sexy stuff, guys! Never knew FG/OT regulars like LilJz, Snor(es)lax and Tackle had a talent in icon designing too. :3 Really glad to see so much participation! :) Anyway, there's still 7 days left. You can change your entries as many times as you want till then. This thread will be closed on 20th and a new thread with a poll will be set up. Participants are requested to comment as to why they picked an entry in that thread.

Though it's okay if you aren't able to say much. Just vote, in that case. It won't be mandatory or anything. :p But yeah, those who do put effort into those comments will be rewarded. :)

Imma throw inside my entry too pretty soon. maybe tomorrow. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back