• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

After getting dressed in clothes more appropriate for the weather, boots, dark green cargo pants, a pale yellow blouse and a navy blue zip-up fleece she out from her dorm room, pulling a Glalie beanie hat onto her head. She made a beeline for the cafeteria and helped herself to a sturdy portion of lasagne with salad and fries with an apple flavoured energy drink. Plopping herself down she tucked in and started to contemplate the days events further.

Marks Porygon had clearly had something happen to it that had turned the digital Pokemon into a powerhouse. There was no way any of her Pokemon could possibly stand up to that level of raw power and hope to come out on top. It was another addition to the strength of his team. The Poliwrath was obviously extremely competent, while Snype was the perfect dirty fighter. And there was that lightning fast Ninjask, but hopefully Ponyta would be a good match there. As for that Gligar, Corphish would probably be the best choice.

All of this was just avoiding the real issue though. Even if just for a short while her Pokemon had been stolen and it felt awful. She was a Pokemon thief herself, although her motives had been good and she didn't feel any regret over what she'd done. It was strange, she didn't want anyone else to ever have to go through what she had, but she had put someone through it herself and felt it had been right... which of these was the truth? In an ideal world both could be true, but that wasn't the case, they were too oppossed as concepts. She was either okay with taking Pokemon from people who didn't deserve them, or she wanted to protect people from having their Pokemon taken away... How was she supposed to be able to know which was really right?

She wanted to talk to her Dad about all of it, but he didn't know the full story behind Cubone. Like everyone else he just assumed she had caught him in the wild and it was too late to try and correct him now. It was just something she was going to have to struggle through herself one way or another.

She polished off her food and sat thinking a little while longer.​

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Lugia Dorm
511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

"Pan, Seed Bomb!" Pan spit out another of his specialized seeds towards the grinning Gengar. However, the attack went through whatever material Gengar's body is made of. The Gengar's smile widened, splitting its face. The Focus Blast it prepared a while ago was sent flying towards Dex' direction. Dex barely managed to evade the attack, while Pan and Scrag easily jumped to the side. "Scrag!" Dex screamed as he saw Scrag run towards the Pokemon. He knew that it would not do any damage at all as its attacks right now are mostly Normal- and Dark-type attacks.

"Pan! Support with Leech Seed!" Pan nodded and spit another seed. This time, it managed to wrap up the Gengar just before it took a swipe with Scrag. "Scrag! Come back here!" Dex ordered his Pokemon as being in close distance with a wild Pokemon that strong is too dangerous for a level 20 Pokemon. "Pan! Bite!" Pan rushed towards the Gengar. However, Scrag, still disobeying Dex, surprised them with a quick blur of attack he recognized as Faint Attack. It also surprised the Gengar. It started to disappear but the leeching effect of Pan's attack took effect. "Scrag! Faint Attack!" Both of Dex' Pokemon rushed to attack, but a Shadow Ball stopped them in their tracks. "Come on!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark sat in the Pokemon Center for some time waiting for his Pokemon to be healed. Eventually, the nurse had finished the job and handed Mark his Pokemon back. Mark grinned and thanked the nurse for taking care of his Pokemon though she did mention that Commodore was a bit of a mischievous one... he didn't bother to ask about the details. Commodore would be a rough one to get back together... Mark had to discover his new strengths and weaknesses. That evolution turned him into a massive power house but what did that mean for his defenses? He'd have to find out...

Mark walked out of the Pokemon Center, hands in his pockets. He made his way back to his dorm room and immediately jumped in the shower to relax and wash himself off. Other then make his Pokemon more secure, he wasn't sure what he was going to do the rest of the day other then try to control Commodore. He kept jumping out of his Pokeball and doing whatever he pleased. He would have tried to do the same training Able was going through but this was a Program! Unpredictable and sometimes glitchy! It would be complicated... but its better then having him blast holes through the academy. Commodore would be dangerous to just have floating around.

Mark got out of the shower, Towel wrapped around him and layed down on his bed. He needed a nap... he'd go and eat later but right now he just wanted to sleep his problems away for now. He deserved that much at least. He planned to sleep only for a couple of minutes but it would depend on how he felt really... he kept his Pokegear nearby in case somebody needed to contact him.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru was on the verge of losing it and letting go to his anger. This punk had the nerve to threaten Holly, Kayla, and even Shawn! Nobody gets away with threatening friends! And he abused pokemon! It was only a matter of time before Haru went after him. Shawn and Kayla had released a pokemon or two to stop the Growlithe. "Torch, stop that Growlithe or any other pokemon he tries to send out. Don't be too rough on them. It's not their fault they have an Arceus-awful trainer." The Charmeleon nodded and had an idea. It took the fallen pup and picked it up off the ground with its mouth facing away from him, preventing any biting incidents. While he kept the Growlithe busy, Haru approached the kid. He gave a forceful jab into his gut, and while he was bent over, he kneed the guy in the nose. "You have the audacity to hunt us down, AFTER I beat the crap out of you. You have the nerve to to abuse your pokemon right in front of me." He clenched his fists in rage. "You are stupid enough to insult Holly." Haru could feel it: The anger he kept locked inside. "I'm sorry if I damage you permanently." It swept over his mind. Haru didn't know what happened next. He lost control.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - ???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie sat upon what appeared to be the shelf on which she'd been resting earlier, having managed to pull herself into a more comfortable position Looking up at the domed cieling she examined the vent near the top, searching for perhaps a sign. Peering through the folds, she could only see metal. It must've been an indoor ventilation system, perhaps even air conditioning? It didn't matter. She was far, far too short to even dream of getting anywhere near that vent.

After some time attempting to massage away the pain in her leg she attempted to stand again, finding it somewhat difficult as the pulled muscle in one of her legs refused to support much weight and hurt regardless. She managed to begin limping and made her way over to the door, attempting to open it. To nobody's surprise but her own, it was locked.

Valorie's eyes narrowed. She'd had about enough of this little creeper cell. Now where was her satchel when she needed it? She could swear she'd seen someone use a hairpin to pick a lock somewhere before--Probably a movie.

It seemed as if she were trapped until the door abruptly swung open on it's own, revealing... nothing. Hadn't that door been locked before? It had swung open at a modest speed, as if hit by a strong gust of wind--Only there was no wind. Valorie decidedly did not care to stay and investigate. Proceeding past the door she slowly made her way down a dimly lit hallway in her pajamas. Almost immediately she rounded a corner in the hallway and it opened up into a new room. This room was lined with several other doors sporting small peep-windows. She peered inside to find they were empty, but that they heavily resembled the room she'd been in earlier.

Valorie slowly became very aware of the absolute silence of the place, the complete lack of any sign of any life. Each room and hallway was entirely clean. Moving through a new hallway at the sluggish pace mandated by her limp she soon found yet another room full of these cells. Was this... a prison of some sort? She didn't bother checking these rooms, instead moving right on along. She passed through several more identical sections of this unknown building, never once seeing a window, and the place started to feel like a maze. The soft noise of her bare feet against the stone floor had become loud in the absence of any other noise.

All at once Valorie found herself wandering into a much larger area littered with various large geometric blocks on the floor. They looked far too heavy to so much as budge without the help of a pokemon or an exceedingly strong man, each one being well over five feet tall. Near one side of the wall she could see a very large indent in the wall, but no method of interacting with it. Decidedly ignoring this room she began to move through, only for a foreign noise to finally reach her ears. For a moment she had a hard time discerning what she was hearing, but then it became clear.

They were very small footsteps, of the non two-legged variety.

Weather
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A light powdery snow has begun to fall and accumulate at a slow and steady rate. Within ten to twenty minutes, one could expect the ground to be mostly invisible under a thin layer of snow where not frequently trampled on outside.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla frowned and sighed. "Idiot," she mumbled. Holly whimpered softly and turned towards the Growlithe. "Poor puppy..." she whispered sadly. She walked towards it and took it from Torch. She petted it softly and frowned when it winced. "It's okay... I won't let that bad guy hurt you anymore." The boy laughed. "Are all normal people this stupid?" he asked. "I'm glad I'm not like you. Keep the dumb thing. I don't need it anymore." Holly gasped and glared at the boy. "How could you be so heartless and cruel?! This Pokemon has feelings, too! J-Just get away from here!" She petted the Growlithe again and whimpered. The boy laughed. "I was going to leave, anyway. This isn't over, though." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a Pokeball. Holly glared at him as he sent out an Abra and teleported away. She sighed and walked over to Haru. "This is the worst day ever... At least that guy is gone, but he left his Growlithe." She petted the puppy, who had fallen asleep, and sighed. "We should get it some help..." She looked at the multiple scars on the Fire-type's body and whimpered.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Oak Town

Shawn was relieved that the boy left, being teleported away by an Abra. Someday, they'll get him, but not today. He recalled Rocker to his pokeball and rushed to the others, hoping they were ok. Holly was taking care of the Growlithe that was at first under the boy's control. Kayla was shaking her head at the whole situation. He walked up behind her and asked, "Are you ok?" He simply placed his arms around her shoulders and kissed her ear. He didn't want to scare her, which is why he spoke first.

Shawn shook his head, wondering what that guy's problem really was. "Lets drop the little pup off at the pokemon center," he offered, "Let the nurse release it back into the wild. After that, we can go on our date. Given what happened today, we definitely need a great time."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru walked over to the nearest tree and gave it a punch, releasing his frustration and he regained his composure. "Ehem....Sorry about that guys...Lost my cool there..." He wasn't proud of the fact that he could lose his seemingly-permanent cool, but he could, and that was enough. He walked over to Holly and gave her the biggest hug he could. He whispered in her ear, "I love you. I will never let that jerk hurt you." He let her go and took her hand into his and pulled her close and turned to Shawn. "You, my friend, have an excellent point." He returned Torch to his pokeball and put it back in his belt-loop. "Let's head on over there." He gave a smile, "We have a long way to go, and there are only so many months hours in the day! Come on! Let's go!"

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Class --> Practical Battling

"I don't own anything that would help ... Never thought about buying anything on my way here. I was gonna check out oak town after class." Iny said.

"Oh, that's not good, I'm not really sure how to help you there Iny". Conor responded. He now started to walk towards the door that lead outside and could feel the draft blowing through the door. He shivered a bit and headed on out.

"Wow, this is amazing" Conor thought as he looked up into the sky, "I've never seen anything like this before. I wish Mum and Dad could see this". Just then a red flash came from Conor's belt and standing on the ground looking up at him was Poli.

"Poli! I was wondering when you were gonna show up" Conor said as he kneeled down beside Poli. Poli started to shiver and then stood close to Conor's leg, most likely for warmth. Conor scooped him up in his arms and stood up. "What do you think of this Poli, this is something else right?" Just then Conor started shivering. Standing in a t-shirt in this kind of weather was madness to say the least. He grew up with lots of different kinds of weather, so being cold wasn't the end of the world. Iny on the other hand didn't.

"I wonder what Iny's gonna do? I don't have a lot of winter clothes myself, just two jackets. The one that Iny has and my other black one" Conor thought to himself.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian Steele -- Woods near Oak Town

It was snowing, but it didn't matter to Adrian or the Rocket guy he pursued. The only things that mattered were the angry Volcarona, its trainer, the woods, the Plasma grunt being pursued, and the flames that constantly threatened to reach him and engulf him.

No matter the fact that he was always on a walkie-talkie. He was going to burn, and Supernova was going to make sure that happened. They pursued the man all the way down the massive hill, and Adrian eventually sent out the Gastly to help the chase, and seeing Adrian in a very rare moment of rage, he simply decided to cut loose as well.

However, the man decided to turn around, and sent out a massive Braviary that he had raised himself. As he was trying to make his getaway though, Adrian sent out Frostbite, who immediately set to work in pelting it with chunks of ice.

They were getting close to the town, but Adrian was getting close to his target, and he knew that the Rocket grunt would be really feeling the fire right about now. Behind them, it had already dissipated. Volcaronas tended not to let their fires spread when they no longer had any use, and this time was no different.

As they neared the edge of the town, Adrian noticed that the Rocket grunt managed to retreat behind a building ahead of them, that had a different grunt ahead of it, and this one was ready.

In spite of the surprise that registered on his face, he still had the wits about him to send out a massive Venusaur. "That's the kid we were looking for! Alright, hit him first, not the Pokemon. Hit him with your best shot! He'll go down, but he's made of some strong stuff. The boss wants him bad! NOW!!!"

However, the Venusaur held back, and fired off a rather pathetic Solarbeam... but it hit is intended target though. However, Adrian instinctively moved his hand to block it like he would a rock being thrown at him, and the weak attack got turned aside as if it held no power at all.

Even as the fact that he had just deflected a Solarbeam of all things registered in his mind, he felt the Volcarona on his back suddenly grow heavier. He rapidly turned around to see what the problem was, and found that she got hit with a heavy dose of Sleep Powder from something. He rapidly recalled her, and his Gastly and Shellder rallied to his call.

The Venusaur had other plans, though. It managed to fire off a Solarbeam at the Shellder as it hammered away at it with rocks, and suddenly smashed its own shell against a rock -- on purpose. Adrian could only watch in shock as it moved with such speed that it was incredible, and saw that its barrage of ice chunks grew far stronger in a very short space of time.

However, it didn't last very long, and went down when the giant Pokemon's attack finally hit home. The Gastly got done with the Sleep Powder user (which turned out to be a Venomoth), by taking over its mind and convincing it that Venusaur was its mortal enemy. The two hammered away at each other with unbridled ferocity, while the Gastly pitched in to help by also persuading the Venusaur that the Venomoth needed to be brought down at all costs...

And then the ghost evolved into a Haunter, just as the two snapped out of it when the Venomoth was finally defeated. The weakened Venusaur fired off its own sleep power, which hit the now-evolved Haunter dead on, just as the ghost sent its own enemy to a deep sleep with Hypnosis.

Finding himself without Pokemon, Adrian turned to beat a hasty retreat, only to find another Plasma member standing between him and his escape, along with a Jolteon.

The Team Rocket captain gave a chuckle. "Sorry pal, but when the boss says we need to take you in, we do just that. Besides, we can't have anyone learning about our base, can we? Anyhow, you're not gonna get hurt, neither are your Pokemon. We don't like damaging valuable things when we find them."

Adrian made a move to the left, but he noticed that the Jolteon was blocking his path, and watching him with a careful eye. By all looks, the thing wouldn't be reasoned with. It obeyed orders with even greater zeal than its Trainer.

The Rocket captain shook his head, still chuckling. "You put up one hell of a fight, kid. I've never seen anyone taking a Solarbeam head-on before, even if it was weaker than average. Most people would have felt like they were burning in hell from it. You however... You managed to turn that thing aside like it was nothing. No wonder the boss is interested in you."

"And your Pokemon are out for the count. Don't try sending them out again, because by the time you use an item on them, they're going to be hurting more than they are now. I've got more than just a Jolteon, kid. You think that Venusaur belonged to them?" The captain let off a grin. "I had to admit that your ghost was smart about pitting it to the death against my Venomoth. You're gonna go far. You'll make that path easier if you just come quietly, though. We can always do this the easy way or the hard way."

Adrian decided to rush him, and swung his metal cane so hard that he heard an arm break. He was about to make a break for it when he was hit by a powerful Thunder from the Jolteon.

The Rocket captain stood over the boy's inert form. That kid was unnaturally tough. He wasn't even smoking, and that Jolteon put all its power into its attack. He even broke his padded armor that was supposed to be meant for a strong Pokemon. "Well, looks like it's the easy way."

He took off and discarded his shattered armor, knowing that he didn't really need it anymore. After gathering his stuff, he picked Adrian up and shoved his Pokeballs in one of his pockets. He wouldn't be able to use them wherever he was going, anyway. He then picked up the kid -- who was unusually light for such sheer strength against Pokemon -- and carried him off to the Plasma base.

He was in for yet another promotion, and all for finding by sheer chance the one person that the boss seemed to want the most on this island. Yep, life was good to those who gave their all for Team Rocket.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

The battle with the Gengar was taking too long but not because Scrag and Pan were proving to be worthy adversary against the Pokemon. More like, Gengar was toying with them. A Shadow Ball will miss and Pan would manage to slip in a Seed Bomb. A Focus Blast would go wide and Scrag would move in with a Faint Attack. All those time, Gengar is just grinning as if enjoying himself.

"Pan! Another Leech Seed!" Pan jumped outwards in preparation to attack but Gengar just disappeared. Scrag looked around, twitching to catch a glimpse to where the ghost went. Pan just landed and climbed on top of my shoulder. "Where is it?" The Gengar's grinning echoed throughout the room.

"Kehkehkehkeh," the laughter continued. Scrag shivered in fear and ran towards me. I recalled it back. Pan just buried its ears in its hands but made no sign that it was afraid. The room was now beginning to be too loud with the maniac laughter. It began to warp. And I mean warp, like those in sci-fi movies.

I was now standing in the middle of a group of kids my age.

And I'm alone. Pan is nowhere to be seen.

Where am I?

(OOC: I decided to switch to first person. I'm finding it hard to write in third-person.)

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla sighed. "I'm okay," she whispered. She picked Jasmine up and sighed. "That guy was a total jerk... I don't know how he was allowed to be here..." Jasmine jumped out of her arms. Holly frowned and hugged the Growlithe. "I don't want to leave it alone," she whispered. "Maybe I can take care of it for a while... Just until it gets better..." Kayla smiled and reached into her bag. She pulled out a potion and handed it to Holly. "Since you don't want to leave him alone, you can use this!" She presses it into her cousin's hand gently. Holly smiled and sprayed the medicine on the Growlithe. The puppy yawned and woke up. It whimpered and tried to get out of Holly's arms. "It's okay," she cooed. "I won't hurt you..." Growlithe jumped out of her arms and stayed at her feet. Holly smiled and held Haru's hand. She pulled him with her and watched the Growlithe sniff around curiously. Kayla giggled and walked besides Shawn.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy cleared her tray away and left the canteen to go back to the Pokemon Centre. It had been long enough now that her Pokemon should have been given the treatments they needed. It didn't seem beneficial to tell Cubone that he'd been stolen, and she had enough to do with getting to know the newly caught Ponyta without complicating matters. Corphish and Shuppet had been fantastic though, even if Shuppet did give her the creeps.

Walking into the Pokemon Centre she leaned on the front desk, the nurse setting a tray with her pokeballs in front of her.

"Welcome back Samantha. We've run the checks on your Ponyta and we can tell you that it's a girl. She's in fantastic condition overall, her injury was battle related like you suspected. The moves she knows right now are Morning Sun, Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Flame Wheel and Stomp. Her special ability is Flame Body, so be careful about handling her until you've built up a relationship. I've got some literature for you here. I'd just like to suggest that you don't attempt to ride her until she evolves into a Rapidash, and to only do so for the first time when she invites you to, okay? Otherwise you might spook her and get a nasty burn, or be gored on her horn."

Sammy blinked, taking the pokeballs and the literature. What a... thorough nurse. She'd never really thought about being gored by a Rapidash before, but then she never thought she'd have a Rapidash as one of her Pokemon.

"Uh, thanks." She said, nodding her head and retreating from the Pokemon Centre. She awkwardly juggled things around until she could put her pokeballs in her bag and carry the literature more easily. She managed to get out of the Academy - she was actually starting to get to know this place a little - and set off for Oak Town, skimming the reading material as she walked. Time to get her belt fixed and stock up on a few supplies before anything else. Keeping her pokeballs in her bag meant she just couldn't access them quickly enough in an emergency, and after the days events she just didn't feel comfortable with that.​

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

"My father told me that he'll be giving me a brand new Pokemon later this month," I heard one of the boys said. It's been fifteen minutes already and I haven't found any way out of the room. I just sat on the bed and waited for whatever this is to pass. There were three guys in the room, all wearing smart clothing, like long sleeve-smart. "One of the newly discovered species, yes?"

"Did your father told you what its name is?"

"Yeah, and what type? Oh, I can't wait to pit it in with those students from the other dorm."

"Calm down, Jenkins. Yes, my father told me. If I remember correctly, it was called a Sentret?" I did a double-take. Okay, I know that Helioptile is a new Pokemon. But Sentret? Woah, now.

"Cool. I wonder what it looks like."

The trip was beginning to be weirder and weirder when I felt something land next to me. It was the Gengar, looking at the scene. Not laughing. Not making any sound. Just looking.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola
Oak Town Pier; Academy Entrance

It was a chilly day at the island, and it was something Danielle wasn't expecting. After leaving the Academy for a while due to issues with her uncle, she was finally grateful to see the Academy once again. During Thanksgiving, her uncle had arrived at the Academy to join Danielle in a special dinner, but it went down to awkwardness as her uncle and her friend Mark Wilson came in disagreement. The next day after that, her uncle told her to return to Celadon City, as he wanted to sort things out with Danielle, including setting up much stricter rules.

Danielle had returned, wearing skinny jeans, flat shoes, and a light green sweater to block the chill breeze from the ocean. Her hair was up in a long ponytail, swerving back and forth. She was nervous to see everyone again, her friends, and her teacher as well. Hoping she wouldn't receive any negative feedback about that one night.

All of her Pokemon, Mienfoo, Sector, Ozzy, and her newly-traded Cyndaquil, were all inside her Pokeballs, as Danielle didn't want them to freeze out in the cold.

Danielle noticed a giant Christmas tree inside the Academy quad. It has beautiful Pokemon décor and there was a Jirachi-like star right on top. She gazed upon the sparkling tree, heading towards it at the Academy entrance. She knew that Christmas was tomorrow, but one problem was...she was running out of time to buy gifts!​

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne waited for the entirety of his class to be present at the training fields, which were slowly being covered in a thin layer of snow. Thankfully he wasn't going to have to go and search for anyone but he was still concerned for Andromeda's safety. His staraptor was taking a very long time to return to him.
What is she doing? he sighed inwardly to himself and zipped up his jacket before he decided to move on with his class She'll be fine, that birds tough.
"Okay, those of you who elected to not get warmer clothing, that's your own fault and don't expect me to let you run of to change later. One aspect of being a practical battler is being prepared for the different battle fields you may face - although that isn't the focus of this lesson. Actually in this part of the lesson I'm going to see exactly how much you have learned about your opponents" he was sure to stress the word "-pokemon and how well you use that information. You will be battling the person you were paired with in the last lesson and should use what you have learned about their pokemon to your advantage. I might even have a reward cooked up for anyone that I think displays truly excellent use of what they have learned. For you guys in the group of three you'll be taking part in a three way battle - so you'll have to be extra careful in how you use your information. Get started it's cold out here and I don't want us to stay outside too long in this weather."

Zayne began to pace around the training area as his students got started, he was trying to keep focused but his mind was elsewhere. He was very concerned by the weather and by what Andromeda may have encountered. He remembered using her in his battle at the Snowpoint gym in Sinnoh. She had fought bravely and in the end had been the pokemon that won him his badge. But she had been prepared for snowpoint and that was natural weather in the area. With the freak weather occurring on the island anything was possible.

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia sat in what was more or less the foetal position just outside the academy. Her class had finished early when her teacher had received a phone call, dismissed everyone and dashed out of the class with his gardevoir. She had found the occurrence rather peculiar but wasn't complaining because, for reasons unbeknownst to her, it had started to snow. Sylvia loved the snow - always had. It made her fell calm and she basked in the beauty of the icy flakes cascading down upon the island. Normally she would have been more concious of the unusual nature of the weather, but she couldn't be concerned or annoyed when it came to snow.

I wonder if Link or Derrick will come out here after class? Or maybe even Vanille... or perhaps Holly. Although after the way she ditched me I'm not exactly in the mood to see her. I wasn't expecting her to show, and low and behold I was right! Although it is hard to stay completely furious when it is snowing like this...

pokefan9900

The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!
Years
Mike went to Conor and Iny to start the lesson. "Alright guys, time for the three-way battle!" Mike didn't seem to feel the cold, just standing out there in his short-sleeve shirt. "Alright, so I guess I'll send out Squirts." Mike then threw the poke ball and released his Wartortle. Squirts was also unaffected by the snow, presumably from being a water Pokemon. Mike then stretched his arms and walked to where he wanted the battle to take place: a plain snow land, wit no bumps and was completely flat. "Hey guys, how about over here?!" Mike was super ecstatic to get started. A three-way is gonna be fun, I can't wait to get started!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark eventually woke up from his short nap, totally forgetting that he wasn't even dressed. Mark quickly got into a proper winter outfit before anybody caught him being indecent. Mark wore his usual attire but this time had a blue winter jacket on. It was a spring jacket since with the island weather mixed with the snow, it couldn't be all THAT cold out... but he might be underestimating Articuno's abilities. He wished he had a camera at the time... that was a great view of the legendary bird!

Mark exited his room and made his way outside the dorms. Mark was really hungry... after that adventure he could seriously go for some dinner. He didn't know how to cook however and he really wasn't feeling up to academy food. Maybe there was a nice restaurant he could eat at... Mark also remembered he had to buy some of his friends some Christmas gifts... though he wasn't sure how many of his friends were in the Academy. Mark suddenly felt lonely.

Setting off to Oak town sounded like the best course of action... though on his way to the Academy exit, he saw a familiar face walking in... her hair was up in a ponytail but Mark had a feeling it was Danielle. After what happened last night, no doubt it'd be a bit awkward but still, a friend is a friend.

"Dani!" Mark called out.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Lugia Dorm

196.png
471.png
570.png

"I believe it's...this way." Mana heard behind but didn't want to face Kilik now that she had a red face. She somehow started to feel pretty nervous around him but had no idea why or what caused her to feel like that. Was this the feeling a person got when being around a new friend? Mana followed Kilik towards class once she calmed down and her face had turned back to it's original skin color.

Once class was over, Mana followed Kilik out of class since she felt a bit uneasy around the other students. She acted timid and was startled when Kilik suddenly spoke. "Now that I have some time," Mana faced Kilik. "I believe I'll need to find training grounds." Kilik finished. Mana glanced at him before she turned to the ground. "I-I'll come along… i-if you don't mind ofcourse!" Mana was still shy but once most students had left, she slowly returned to normal. "We could battle too if you want." Mana said with a cute smile.

Mana tried not to look at Kilik while smiling cute because she didn't want to use attract on him by accident.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Outside the Academy

"Oh, that's not good, I'm not really sure how to help you there Iny" He responded heading towards the door, Iny started shivering before she was even close to it as she reluctantly followed.

"I'll be fine..." She said Clutching the Jacket tightly around here, Making it obvious she isn't giving it up even if he asks for it.

Iny stood in the doorway of the Academy for awhile, Taking in the last bit of heat remaining in the building before finally going outside. The cold hit her like a brick wall and her shivering intensified almost immediately. Her first instinct was to just start running, Figuring She could ignore the cold. Quickly she caught up to the rest of the class and had to start running in place as the teacher started to speak.

"Okay, those of you who elected to not get warmer clothing, that's your own fault and don't expect me to let you run of to change later. One aspect of being a practical battler is being prepared for the different battle fields you may face - although that isn't the focus of this lesson. Actually in this part of the lesson I'm going to see exactly how much you have learned about your opponents pokemon and how well you use that information. You will be battling the person you were paired with in the last lesson and should use what you have learned about their pokemon to your advantage. I might even have a reward cooked up for anyone that I think displays truly excellent use of what they have learned. For you guys in the group of three you'll be taking part in a three way battle - so you'll have to be extra careful in how you use your information. Get started it's cold out here and I don't want us to stay outside too long in this weather." He instructed his class.

Immediately after he was done she went for a pokeball in her bag Excited To finally be rid of the cold for at least a little bit. "Alright, Come on out cally!" She says out loud as she frees her small red fox, Almost immediately after she was summoned from her ball the sun broke through the clouds, Shedding much needed heat in the immediate area while also Reflecting off the snow in a blinding display.

"Much better!" Iny says to no one in particular as she hold out her arms, letting in the sun's warm light, her shivering calming down Immensely. "Thanks Cally" she says looking down at her vulpix, Her gratitude being returned with a smile from the small fox.

"Alright guys, time for the three-way battle!" The ecstatic boy said, Iny forgetting whether he introduced himself or not despite him making it clear when they met. Looking down she notices the newly summoned blue turtle next to him and immediately starts trying to predict what it can do in her head.

Back