• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
When I play FPSes, I prefer those that are slower-paced, or for the more tactically-minded.

Nothing beats my love for role-playing games, though.

Last edited:
Years
I'm definitely more of a RPG gamer than a FPS gamer.. While RPGs do indeed involve some violence (cartoon violence), they're more laid back imo and require less skill to be played.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I prefer strategy games like in Pokemon, but sometimes I prefer playing Beat-em-up games too. That classic-style gaming sure gives some appeal right?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
On another related topic, sometimes I wish there were good simulation racing games on PCs.

Starry Windy

Years
I think that'd be a good idea. I do wish there are more simulation games that can be played in PC or even handheld games, and not just at racing games.

I personally wish I can have a simulation of controlling airplanes and navigating the regions in my 3DS though.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
Playstation 4?

I only have PSone as my console... and I was having great times playing with that console. It was one good old times... even though I'm unsure if I'll buy PS4.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Man, the PlayStation 1...

Gran Tursimo was like, well, the best thing since sliced bread over a decade ago.

On another topic: what's with all these double posts?

Last edited:
Years
I've heard of the Gran Turismo series, but never really gotten into it.. the series I got into growing up was the Midnight Club series with all the street racing

Years
I just figured out that server = somebody's multicore computer with a load of RAM. Just looking at the specs, this new one looks a lot better. Perhaps it'll be more fine than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back