• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
Years
Ok, Ive tried posting this on the forum but for some reason its not letting me start new post. The other day it wouldnt let me log in, so its not that much of a suprise. Any way, on to my question:

I know this mite seem an odd question, but are the shiny pokemon a Separate file or the same as the nomal's? For instance, lets take Gyarados. In the game if the pokemon file Gyarados/Red Gyarados, or is there One file for Gyarados and Another for Red Gyarados?

Thanks.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
When I inserted my Gym Leader sprite into my hack and the exact colors I put on the GL stayed on there I put like the colors of Tate and Lisa and other people together so when I get the other GL* and inserted it the pallete changed I think I must've forgot what I did is there a way to insert sprites without it changing the pallete?
*=Gym Leader
Meaning that One Gym Leader I inserted had none of the colors fixed to have the regular Gym Leader pallette but when I try that with someone else then the pallette changes.

~stock23~

Crystall Remaker
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
Hello Guys!
I have an big Problem!
I hack POKéMON Emerals USA.
How can i edit Trainers?
Or how can i script a new Trainer?
Can anyone help me please???

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
DOCUMENTS AND TUTORIALS!!!!!!! Look before you Ask, Please!!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I have the same problem as yours, cooley. The only option I had was to delete the whole Elite Map and it's installer, and then I downloaded it again from WAH, and finally, it worked now.

Hope that helps, for it works for me when I had that problem.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Can someone tell me how I can index an OW, please?
I'm trying to find that answer for ages T_T

Thanks ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2007
Hii.
How I Change The Grafic Of My Game? I Edit Ruby, And I Want The Grafic be as the grafic od FR?

Darke Hawke

Trainer of the Shadows
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
I added a warp with advance map, and it works and all, but when I go through it, and come back through it, I places me in the middle of the room, instaed of at the door, does anyone know why?

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
You need to activate the national Dex.

I have the same problem as yours, cooley. The only option I had was to delete the whole Elite Map and it's installer, and then I downloaded it again from WAH, and finally, it worked now.

Hope that helps, for it works for me when I had that problem.
Yeah, it works now. Thanks. And Twilight, I'll go on MSN.
-cooley

Last edited:

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
Years
I added a warp with advance map, and it works and all, but when I go through it, and come back through it, I places me in the middle of the room, instaed of at the door, does anyone know why?

that is because u must assign it a warp number so it follows to the warp it is leading to.

Years
I know this is not a request thread but will anyone tell me what is the pallete offset of the signpost textbox.

Do you mean this?
CopyofBackupofHalloweenthemed_08.png
(Sorry I already changed it)

This is at 471E0C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back