• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Adventures Let's Play

Is this LP good?

• Yeah, it's awesome!!!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I lol'd so much at this!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, it sucks. Sucks like a hooker. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's almost as interesting as the watching paint dry channel.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It is ok.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Post if you choose this or you're dumb (Seriously, it's really starting to die ._.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
RijonAdv_01-2.png

Bulbasaur is the best RBY (and FRLG by extention) starter. Sleep powder is great, and Sleepseed CAN AND WILL get you through hard battles.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
UpDaTe!
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I applaud you on your effort, but I believe your LP has a ways to go before it reaches its full potential. At the moment your LP has quite a few grammatical errors, and a lot of your jokes seem to fall flat.

I hope my comments don't offend you, I just want to see you improve your technique.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
I applaud you on your effort, but I believe your LP has a ways to go before it reaches its full potential. At the moment your LP has quite a few grammatical errors, and a lot of your jokes seem to fall flat.

I hope my comments don't offend you, I just want to see you improve your technique.
Actually I love it XD
And for a mod, you're very like a normal user, I mean your active, the majority of your posts are not *needs to be closed~* keep it going
Yuoaman and altariaking XD

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
Super special long update!
Also, you get to watch me lose 2 battles!
Spoiler:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
dubl pozt 4 teh wiin
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
shinygoldx32.png

*****, I will shove Cindy SO FAR up your as....phault. Your asphault.

Exact same style of joke is all I'm saying. Could be coincidence.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
Ok but I'm pretty sure that joke's been done before you even done it either, and I wasn't even thinking about your LP when I did this, I just noticed their skirts were short,and that Ash has a really small, minuscule teensy pen.....cil.
Anywho, here's another part.

Spoiler:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
Neeeeewwww update!
Spoiler:

Really sorry for this fail, next episode will be better, just don't shoot!

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
The gym leader was so easy, like his mother, so this is a pretty short update. Sorry, I'll make a longer one next time. Which is what I said to his mother.
Spoiler:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Gah, you beat me.
Well this loss will be avenged in the eagleou rematch.
And name Voltorb "Cossack."

Back