• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one do you prefer?

Whihc do you prefer?

• MSN Messenger

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Yahoo Messenger

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • AIM

Votes: 4 22.2%
    Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zsun_44

Just a member
Years
which one of these do you prefer?

MSN Messenger
Yahoo Messenger
AIM
i prefer MSN because thats the only one i use.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
Years
Hmm, this is a hard one! I'd have to say MSN, although I use AIM more because that's what all my friends use. Yahoo isn't bad either though. I've never used ICQ.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
*prefers Trillian* o.o; It let's me be on all 4 at once, nyar~

But otherwise, I like MSN the best. Being able to change your display name is the best. :3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
aim is my personal favorite because anybody worth talking to uses it (only kidding, msn kids) i'm on aim a lot.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
MSN In my opinion because AIM is ugly looking, Yahoo! is good but my friend always uses those "audibles" to much so I quit using that

aaaaaa

I'll let it slide, but resurrecting old topics is a no-no, kay?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I feel the same way with AIM. Ugh. O_o; People will just spam me constantly when I'm on it, but not MSN. Besides, I think we all proved MSN is more fun last night. XD

Back