• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
"Realize that it's hard to control my Pokémon if I'm taken out of commission." Adrian didn't feel like he needed to say much to make other guy feel bad. After all, the poor kid looks like he feels guilty enough anyway. He made a point of prominently displaying his cane for the world -- and especially this reckless kid -- to see.

"Next time, just make sure you don't run into anyone. Sorry I let my Pokémon treat you this harshly. It wasn't the best of days for me." Adrian leaned heavily on his cane, still breathing heavily from the mental beating he took in getting up. At least I can let him go. He's suffered enough already for this thing. Adrian was always very adamant when he said that no person should pay a heavier price for their mistakes than they deserved. He chose to stick to this rule today, and he decided that another friend might not hurt.

"My name's Adrian Steele. The Pokémon that didn't attack you is Supernova." He slowly moved aside, revealing the Larvesta, which could have badly burned the kid if she was angry enough (if she ever could get angry).

He shoved those thoughts aside. "So, where are you from, and what's your story?" Better, much better. Even Supernova seemed to agree. The Larvesta looked up at him, chewing on one of her feet -- a bad habit that persisted since she hatched.

"That's bad for you, you know." Adrian always paid more attention to his Pokémon more than many other people.

"There's a lot of people here," she said, her tiny foot still in her mouth. "I'm nervous."

"I know that, but still... Here, take this." He handed her a piece of candy for Pokémon that he happened to find every now and then. She seemed to love it, and it certainly made a good replacement for a leg to nibble.

"When are we going to be there? And is he okay?" She could hardly talk anymore when she put the candy in her mouth. "And what about that pretty girl? She's going where we are. Is it a date?"

"... We'll be there in good time. Don't worry about it." Of all the Pokémon in the world that could make him nervous, it happened to be her. Good Arceus, is she looking into my soul when she says that stuff?

"Supernova wants to know if you're okay. If you are, would you mind helping me carry my stuff to my dorm? I don't want my friends to trouble themselves too much over me." He stole another quick glance at Vanille. Yep, that Larvesta does see into my soul...

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
"H-hiii! My names Link... This is Holly!" Link pointed at his little glaceon, adressing the green haired boy. Geez there's to many people here... Link thought to himself... Well another friend won't hurt... I wonder what these people think of me... Link looked at Holly and Mickey as they played with each other, running around his leg. "Okaay w-well my arm is dying... So let's get going." Link said with a smile. "I'm in the Raikouu dorm, since you guys are in S-uicune should we split up?" He looked at the boy on the ground,"What dorm are you in?"I'm getting better at talking to them! Link grinned to himself

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
The Pokemon Trainer Academy

Derrick Fastolf

Somewhere... At some random ship

The bright sunlight hit the boat that he was in, racing across all decks and cargo and, in time, to his room. He had spent most of his time sleeping and just debating with himself. What would be waiting for him at the island? Were the other Trainers nice? What kind of Pokemon would be available, if any? This and more questions seemed to flicker across his head, not granting him enough time of reply before moving on to the next thought.

A message echoed all around the ship.
The ship was to arrive soon.
He had to get ready.

The barks and cries of three different creatures snapped him out of his current trance. Ipso Facto was chasing Rudolph, who was trying to chase Frillish... who seemed pretty much irresponsive to the whole situation. How long had it been since they were doing that? An hour, or two perhaps... Yeah, maybe two.

He gazed thru the window on his room. An image of an island was beginning to show itself behind the vast horizon. That had to be it.

The Academy was closer than ever before...

Haru Hatake

The Glorious Post That Needs No Amazing Title

He would be singing his songs all day long. And he would eat... not precisely in that order, and sometimes at the same time. Simple Haru would remain as simple as he already was.

One of these days he would write a song.
One so awesome and beautiful, everyone would be fangirling over him whenever he played it.
Especially the ladies.
Ladies love musicians... wait, wasn't it Pokemon Trainers? whatever. He can still hook them up with his charm. He's so funny and handsome and smart and tall and tanned--

You're drifting off buddy.

W-What? Ah yes, his song! he would spend nights of hard work on an epic song that will wow all audiences! Albeit work requires effort... Effort requires getting off his lazy arse and actually doing stuff. Work is lame. Why go outside and be someone in life when you can sing your heart out and flirt with the ladies? Those are the things that are worth in life.

Dude. Holly. Does the name ring a bell?

Holy obtuse angle, you're absolutely right! Haru had snapped of his convenient dream sequence that luckily lasted a few seconds as he embraced his reality.

"Not a big deal you say?" He finally managed to say as he knelt in front of Holly. His eyes locked tight on hers. Not a single thing could snap his sight of this beautiful girl... Not even her friend saying whatever as he proceeded, "Any wound is a huge wound for my princess," he wrapped his arm around Holly as he waved his unoccupied hand around, as to point her to hold it so they could get going, "We will take you to the nursery and deal with this wound... It'll all be okay..."

The previous posts were brought to you by EliteBeats.
--> I Want Your Money! <---​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled at the boys nod and she stood at the same time she did brushing a bit of dirt of her knees and her skirt as well as the fur pelt tied to her waist. Listening to Adrian apologize for his Pokemon's reaction and then Link introducing himself and asking the green haired boy what dorm he was going to as said boy sat down on the ground holding his head while his Abra snickered. I noticed the way the boy looked at his Abra. Like he was nervous about something. she looked thoughtfully at the Abra.

"My names Vanille" she said deciding since she asked people to call her by her last name why introduce herself by her full name. "these are my Pokemon. My Skitty Merida, and my new Buneary Prince" she smiled at the two Pokemon who sat by her feet. Thank goodness Prince is well behaved. she thought looking at the Abra again. "you shouldn't snicker at your trainer" she said simply.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Bruce Gibson
Academy Grounds

"I'm alright." Bruce replied, thinking back at Fyers's intense training sessions in the woods outside Fucshia City for a brief moment.

His eyes were not focused on the boys and Vanille, however. He was staring at his mischievous Abra, and began to get nervous. Vanille said something to the Abra, and the small Pokémon stared at her. Slowly and silently Bruce bent over to pick up the Pokéball from the floor, taking the chance that the small Psy Pokémon was focused on the girl. When it finally realised what its trainer was doing, it was too late; he was transformed into a red light and sent back inside his Pokéball. Bruce sighed in relief and placed the Pokéball back on his belt.

Next, now that his mind was more at ease, Bruce bowed politely to all the people there. "Anyway, my name is Bruce, and I'm from Fuschia City." he said, completely unaware that he was actually from Cinnabar. "Also, I'll be glad to help. It is the least I can do." he said very politely. He turned his attention to everybody else. "So, what's the, um, plan then? Want to go to Raikou Dorm then go to the Suicune Dorm?"

Years
Holly Amarosa and Kayla Makihatayama

Holly smiled softly. "Okay..." she whispered. "I need to get a refill anyway..." Kayla sighed and rolled her eyes. "Come on already, you lovebirds!" She started to walk out of the room on her crutches. "I want to meet some more people!" She watched her Pokemon crawl from under the bed and smiled. "About time you guys came out," Kayla said excitedly. Holly frowned. "Kayla, are you sure that you'll be okay?" she asked. Kayla rolled her eyes again. "I'm fine. You two lovebirds should go have some fun!" She walked out of the room as fast as she could on her crutches before Holly or Haru could say another word. Holly sighed and linked her arm through Haru's. "Well..." she whispered. "I guess I should get my arm checked out and get those refills."

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace was so happy to have this Diglett. "Now rock/ground pokemon aren't a threat to me anymore", he thought. He listened to Shawn's question and was a little surprised that he wanted to know.
"Actually I had him since I was 6 so it's been a very long time, we trained a lot, battled many trainers and that's how we got this strong. You should do the same!"
Ace began walking back to Oak Town. It was a hot day and he started feeling hungry again. "I'll get something to eat at the Academy. All his mind was set on having battles with trainers with his new team. Also he wanted to have a battle with Shawn soon. "Hehe, he looks strong. I can't wait!"

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
"I'm from Unova, from a place called the Village of Dragons." The current Chamion of the Unova League came from town, and he had even met her once or twice as he was visiting her hometown. Not like it mattered though. He was now half a world away from that place, and as far as he was concerned, everyone was saying "good riddance."

"Also, let's head over to the Suicune Dorm first. I've got to unpack and get all that load off of you guys. I even have my room number and key, which were sent to me before I left for here." Adrian produced the key as proof, and stuffed it back into his pocket.

He paused for a moment. "If you want me to have a talk with your Abra later, it won't be that much of a problem. I'll be able to understand what it says, if it's willing to speak its mind." He didn't say anything else. If he wanted to make this his fight, he was more than welcome to it.

"Alright guys, let's go. No need for this bag to weigh you down any more than it should." He started walking, but noticed Supernova looking at him with some sort of longing.

"You want to perch on my shoulder again?" He knew that look from their years together. She was getting too big for that, but at least he knew that they should treasure these sort of moments.

"Yes. Is that okay?" She smiled up at him, and gave off her most adorable and appealing look in years. Quite naturally, it was nearly irresistible.

"Alright, hop on." He slowly bent over and managed to pick her up, and she clung to his shirt and slowly climbed up on his shoulder, her six legs gripping him firmly but painlessly.

She was still a bit light (since she was a bug), but she was getting big enough to where the sight of her on his shoulder was getting a bit comical -- she could hardly fit on it anyway. At least her weight helps me balance more.

Slowly, he followed the group to wherever the Suicune Dorm was so that they could drop off his stuff. Then I can finally relax and maybe even call it a day.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Back to Oak Town

Hearing his explanation of Charizard lifted Shawn's spirits a little, thinking if Ace can get a strong pokemon that way, so can I! Shawn nodded as they walked. "I haven't had much experience battling other trainers. Most of the pokemon I've encountered were in the wild," he stated, not sure why he said that. Well, if they were going to start training together, they might as well get on an even playing field. "Maybe I can start battling some other trainers when we get back to the school."

They arrived back in Oak Town, surprised that they got back quicker than when they left. Shawn headed straight to the pokemon center again, where the line that was there earlier had left, so it didn't take long to heal his team. Afterward, he looked to Ace. "Wanna head back to the school? Maybe we can find some other trainers to join up with us," he explained, but mostly because he wanted to meet some new people. Maybe the first step of any journey should be taken with others.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Pokemon Center

Lucia nodded, "That is fine thinking right there Mark. That is the kind of thinking I was taught. I guess Roberto needs a bit more training in that regard though. Still, Snype was rather excellent out there, I guess you taught him quite a lot. It seems that he could battle all on his own even! Not many pokemon are able to do that, they just give into instincts and what not."

Samuel shrugged, "Well... do you think you should let him win? I don't. He'll know you let him win and he'll just hunt you down still. Consider it like this, as long as you're here he won't stop. He won't hurt Mark, but he will hurt you. Give him the chance and the opening and you'll regret it Snype."

Chalifoux

Years

Derrick Fastolf

The Open Fields -----> Icy Plains
Theme: Lose Yourself To Dance - Daft Punk

The constant beats of the base line plus the delicious guitar chords were sure to please Derrick's ears with every step he gave. His arrival at the island had been very quiet. No people seemed to be around, or, at least, not that he noticed. He wasn't any close of the Academy and was just as lost as could be. The winds that switched between gentle breezes and total female dog slaps on his face wasn't helping out a lot, either.

An hour or so had passed, and it didn't seem like he was getting anywhere anytime soon. Might as well do something more productive he thought to himself while preparing to do some random dancing. His limbs began shaking in a disorderly fashion, first slowly, gaining a bit of speed with every second that passed. A few second later he took out one of his Pokéballs and tossed it at the grass in front of him.

"Stantler!" greeted Rudolph with a cheerful tone as he noticed Derrick's odd behavior. But then again, he's always like this, so you can't really say if this is normal for him or not. He's just that weird. Rudolph turn around and stands guard around the awful wannabe dancer that he calls Trainer.

He was now moving slower than he already was, dancing his way across the island, eyes closed, music telling him where to go.

--- Several Minutes Of Minimum Importance Later ---​

"Where. The Hell. Am I?" He ended up asking himself when he finally opened his eyes. No longer was he in those green fields filled with warm breezes, oh no, everything was blue! Blue and cold and icy and stuff! ... At least Rudolph is here so that they do a Christmas pun or something. Once they figure how to get the hell out of there and into the Academy, that is...

And as he tried to cuddle with Rudolph, trying to keep his body heat from lowering, he noticed something, or someone, rather. A person, actually. A girl. Minding her own business in the middle of nowhere. He stared at her from what he thought was distance, but were actually a few inches.

Staring. Nothing but that.
And listening to his loud music.
Oh. yes.

Haru Hatake

He Who Is Gonna Raichu A Lovesong

It wasn't but a few days ago that they were total strangers. And now they were first-class tongue wrestlers. Just like two hummingbirds... who had also never met before and were also professional tongue wrestlers.

You suck at analogies, y'know?

...Whatever. To her soft smile Haru replied with a wider one, "Let's go then," Kayla seemed to be rushing them, and with plenty enough reasons, they couldn't lay on the floor all day long. Now, laying on bed all they long, that Hatake can do for as many weeks and months as he wants! But before he could reply to Holly's cousin, she had left the room faster than a roadrunner. With a sigh Holly had meshed her arm with Haru's, which made a funny feel run thru Haru's being. This, my princess, and the rampant happy Pokemon, are everything I need.

And a soda.
And some sleep.
Or perhaps a soda and some sleep... Yeah, that might do it.

---> I still want your money <---​

Last edited:
Years

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia had been sitting on the icy ground watching as an ice-typed pokemon would occasionally emerge from its hiding place for one reason or another for at least half an hour when she got the sensation she was being watched. She turned to see a young boy staring at her with a look of confusion on his face.
What now? Why is it that today people have just randomly taken an interest in me? Couldn't things have been a slower? Things were fine with Vanille this morning, but then Holly screwed me over and now I'm being looked at like I'm on display!

Sylvia pushed herself to her feet, turning to the boy who was actually quite close... despite looking at her as though he was miles away.
"What?" was the politest thing she could muster.

Chalifoux

Years
OUTSIDE:
234.gif

INSIDE:
443.gif

592.gif

Derrick Fastolf

Icy Plains
Theme: Lose Yourself To Dance - Daft Punk

Oh, shoot, position compromised! Was everything Derr could think when he realized he had been noticed by the girl. But then again, he wasn't that far enough to go unnoticed, if at all. Nice moves, Derrick

She had asked him something, but he couldn't really tell what it was because of his headphonesXmusic combo. That and her appearance. Blue cap, blue jacket, blue... everything. Dirty-blonde hair... she was kind of pretty actually. Never-minding those thoughts and lifting the left muff of his headphones with his hand he replied:

"I'm sorry?" He quickly changed his question, after all, she was the first person he saw ever since he arrived, and if he didn't ask for any directions he would be lost for far longer, "Do you know where the Academy Building is... I'm kinda lost right now."

"Stantler!" Rudolph followed with a look of concern in his face, as if pleading for Sylvia to help them out.

Last edited:
Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly pulled Haru with her and smiled. He doesn't think that I'm a freak for having my medicine... I can't believe it... She felt her face getting hot and looked down at the ground. "Thank you," she heard herself whispering before she could stop herself. She blushed even more and looked up at Haru. "I don't know why I said that... But I'm really happy..." Holly smiled again and felt tears running down her face. "Why am I crying?" she asked, wiping her tears away. "I-I should be happy..." She noticed that they were at the Pokemon center and gave her empty pill bottle to the nurse at the counter. "I-I need a refill..." she whispered shyly. "And I need a bruise on my arm checked out..."

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla wobbled on her crutches and blinked at the bright sunlight. She smiled. "I guess now we can have some fun," she said excitedly. Yuri yipped happily at her feet and wagged her tail excitedly. Jasmine snorted and sighed. "I never got my battle with that stupid monkey yesterday," she huffed. She saw Yuri's glare from the corner of her eye and added, "But it's good that Kayla's feeling better..." Kayla smiled and started to walk in a random direction. "Let's go find people!" she said happily. "Maybe we can find that girl Holly was with earlier! I don't remember her name, though..." She shrugged. "Oh well..." Primrose yawned and walked next to Rosemary.

Years

Sylvia Hanson

The strange boy who had been staring at her lifted his headphones off of his ears before asking Sylvia
"I'm sorry?" he then continued to question her "Do you know where the Academy Building is...? I'm kinda lost right now." Sylvia felt incredibly irritated with the boy, unreasonably so she knew, but when she was mad she couldn't help but feel angry at everyone she encountered... it wasn't a trait she was particularly proud. Still, she couldn't exactly leave him with no directions
"It's that way, not as far as you'd think" she explained, pointing in the direction she had come to the ice fields from "Why are you staring at me?!" she added on the end, going from helpful to irritated in the blink of an eye.

Zayne Alta

Zayne sighed as he finished going through the papers, he still had a lot more time on his hands than he had anticipated and whilst most of the work he had marked had been bearable the last few sheets had made his brain hurt.
That last person got the typing of he Bellossom completely wrong, it loses it's poison typing upon evolution...

Deciding he needed to entertain himself he headed down to the beach to see if he could find any interesting pokemon. The walk was uneventful and he failed to notice anything particularly interesting until he noticed a group of Frillish drifting lazily through the waves.
I have always wanted to train one...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace quickly healed his Pokemon and faced Shawn. "Sure, let's go!" Ace put the pokemons back in their balls except for Pikachu who wanted to play a little. The yellow pokemon was on his right shoulder and was touching his face. They left Oak Town as quick as they arrived and headed back to the Academy.

Chalifoux

Years
DERRICK
OUTSIDE:
234.gif

INSIDE:
443.gif

592.gif

HARU
INSIDE:
005.gif

253.gif

446.gif

123.gif

029.gif

Derrick Fastolf

Icy Plains
Theme: Instant Crush - Daft Punk ft. Julian Casablanca

Upon her answer, Derrick turned around to where she was pointing. The Academy wasn't very far, apparently. If it's not that far, then how come I can't find it?. Before answering to himself, the girl who was dressed matching the ice around her had already said something else:

"Why are you staring at me?!" She ended up mad at him for some reason. Maybe she wanted to be alone?, he probably was interrupting her time alone or something. He tends to do that... with quite some frequency. More so, her overall appearance resulted distracting to him. He found her very attractive... and somewhat of a hothead, too.

"Oh, I..." He replied in surprise upon hearing her angry remark, "Well... It's just that you're the first person I've seen in this island... And your outfit..." He stopped for a moment as his eyes analyzed Sylvia's outfit once more, "I can... I can leave if you want me to..."

Rudolph walked closer to Derr and began placing its forehead under his arm. He does this whenever he wants to be pet. Derr is very aware of this by now and proceeds to take his headphones off, and places them around his neck. He begins petting Stantler with the hand he was holding a muff with.

"I'm Derrick, by the way..."

Haru Hatake

He Who Is Gonna Raichu A Lovesong PT.2; The Dorms -----> The Pokemon Center

"Thank you," whispered Holly after her face turned a bright red, she blushed more than before before continuing, "I don't know why I said that... But I'm really happy..." He face now had a smile on it, to which Haru responded the same way.

She began crying, saying she should be happy, the sight made his smile grow wider. Oh how much he really loved her.

"No need to worry about that," Haru replied with haste, "Tears of joy are the best way of expressing one's happiness." She was very beautiful. Her eyes, her smile. Just for her he would write a song. A song about her and no one else. A song in which he would tell her how much he loved her.

He must write it as soon as possible. A lady with her beauty does not deserve to be kept waiting.

He kept daydreaming on their way out of the dorms and, in a snap, they were already at the Pokemon Center. Holly was asking for a refill and for her arm to be checked out. Damn you, stranger... And thank you, because I can get to spend more time to spend with her... Still, damn you...

Last edited:
Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly smiled again and looked back at the nurse. The nurse took the pill bottle and set it on the counter. "Someone else will take care of it," she said, taking Holly's hand and leading her to an empty room. Holly looked back at Haru and waved before walking off with the nurse. Molly floated behind her and sighed. The nurse opened a door and led Holly into an empty room. "Sit here on the bed," the nurse said softly. Holly nodded and walked over to the bed in the corner of the room.

"I just have a bruise," she whispered, scared to mention the boy from earlier. The nurse nodded and gestured for Holly to raise her sleeve. She hesitated before raising her sweater sleeve, showing the scars on her arm and the bruise on her shoulder. The nurse gasped at the sight of the scars before turning her attention to the bruise. "It's no big deal," she said, trying not to look at the scars. "Just put some ice on it and it'll be fine." She handed Holly an ice pack and smiled. Holly held the ice pack on her bruise and sighed in relief. "Thank you..." She walked out of the room and frowned when she felt Lumina's pokeball shake. "Not now..." she whispered. Lumina popped out of her Pokeball and ran out of the Pokemon center. Holly ran after her, still holding the ice pack. Molly floated behind them, stopping at the counter to get the now full bottle of pills with Psychic.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Academy Grounds

Shawn and Ace were heading back to the academy, feeling better about himself and about being there. He now had his 6 pokemon with him, all healed and ready to go, and he even had a friend, to boot. As they walked, however, he noticed a girl on crutches that seemed to have nowhere to go. She had a few pokemon around her feet. She was pretty to look at, even with her leg a little swollen. He smiled as he decided to walk up to her and talk to her. After all, she may need help and that's one thing he couldn't ignore.

He signalled to Ace that he was headed her way and started walking to her, smiling and nodding as he approached her. "Hi there," he said excitedly, always ready to meet new people, "I'm Shawn and this is Ace." He held a hand gesturing to the boy that walked with him. Shawn looked down to her pokemon, hoping he didn't scare them or anything, and smiled at them before looking back at her. "Are you ok? You look a little lost," he said to her, still smiling as brightly as ever.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Before he knew anything, Shawn was already introducing himself to a very pretty girl. Ace approached and when Shawn mentioned his name, he flashed a killer smile to the girl. "Do you need us to help you?", he added still with his smile on. The time to show his friendly side has arrived Ace thought. "But first I must have a battle with her! I love battling so much!"

Last edited:
Back