• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your name?

Years
I like the idea of using the "official" name of the trainers. Now that there will be customization, however, I will most likely being using the name Raziel for my trainer.

Nakala Pri

On second thought, I will go with Sierra. While liking the name Serena, the one from Gossip Girl makes me sick, so Sierra it is! ^^

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
I usually make creative names with my trainers...I don't know why I just don't like to use my real name

Fire Red: Tyri
Emerald: Kohana
Platinum: Kiki (shrug)
HG/SS: Rayne
Black: Vallera
White: Kaytara
Black 2: Shamzie
White 2: Angel
X: Shaymina
Y: Raylah

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Diamond: Real Name
Soulsilver: Shrew
White/B2: Shrew

I will most likely continue the tradition of naming my in-game character Shrew. The exception are nuzlockes I played, which I don't consider to be a memorable part of my experience. I usually name them with the theme of the nuzlocke.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
My name will probably be Nate. My real name's Nathan and I just like using Nate and my guy's name in the games. Or maybe I'll use Nate in one game and Jaqueath in another game, idk.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
I always get both games. I haven't decided which I'll play first but that one will be Mark, my name. The other will be named Arlyn, which translates to water, which is my favorite type. The first game is the one I try to complete he national dex. The next game(s) in the main part of generation 6 will probably have a different name unless there are 2 games.

Years
I'll name myself "Janna" since it's my real name and I like using it in the game. Hard to switch to anything else nowadays. n~n;

Years
I've always used my real name for my own character. The protagonist I have always named after whoever I was madly crushing on at the time :/

Back