• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Hello people of Shiny Land! Haven't been on in a while, but once Poke Bank came out, I got back into playing. I got my 2nd Shiny Eevee I had on W2 to evolve into this!

Spoiler:

I would update my list, but I cannot get the new 3D models to copy and paste correctly.

Blue Sylveon is so kool. I might just have to evolve one of mine into that very very soon:)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Found a way to update my list with the 3D models. So here is my updated list. I do not include extras such as me having 2 or 3 sets of shiny dogs. I am still on my search to get Shiny Gamestop Gartina and the Movie 16 Shiny Genesect, but no trades so far have finished.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Well, I can finally announce the end of my quest.

I got 8th Eevee in saturday

Spoiler:

And the last just now.

Spoiler:

I will now proceed to evolve them. Every single one shiny Eevee I have is different, none of them are cloned and every single one was bred via Masuda Method by me, and they all have my OT.
Congrats man! I hope you post pics of the shiny eevee family when they're all grown up.

I need my Shiny Charm to kick in, so I can start hatching some goodness
3.%20frown.gif
What are you hunting for? I hope you get it soon. I can say, as a shiny hunter with little patience for methods that take some effort and attention, that masuda is quite bothering.

I did get results just now as my sudden urge to get a shiny grimer compelled me to MM for one. After 132 Bagons (got shiny torchic and totodile somewhere in the middle of that number) and 53 grimers, the little happy puddle of green goo showed itself to me :] . Now time to reset the bagon count...

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I try to get shiny of anything I breed, but usually stop once I get a Pokemon with perfect 5IV spread or 6IV.

Currently, I really want to hatch a shiny Eevee in Heal Ball. I already hatched one a while back and evolved it into Sylveon, but I want a female one (may take forever haha) so I can evolve it into Vaporeon (and name her Misty).

Years
I would never hatch a shiny if I stopped when I got a 6iv anything from breeding. :) I love 6th gen breeding mechanics, takes the need to cheat away if you can make your own battle worthy monsters, XD.

Are the legendary birds shiny locked in 6th gen?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I would never hatch a shiny if I stopped when I got a 6iv anything from breeding. :) I love 6th gen breeding mechanics, takes the need to cheat away if you can make your own battle worthy monsters, XD.

Are the legendary birds shiny locked in 6th gen?

I have not heard that they are locked. I think you probably could get the shiny version since it is not part of the main storyline.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Meet the Shiny Eevee family!

Spoiler:

It was tedious a bit to get them in proper order, but I did it nonetheless.
Daww. They all look so incredibly cute ^^. Thanks for posting the pics :) .

I have not heard that they are locked. I think you probably could get the shiny version since it is not part of the main storyline.
Wow, that makes some sense. But then again it could be like Mewtwo. He isn't part of the main storyline and is still shiny locked.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024

That would be sweet. I might try to SR a shiny for the first time ever. Maybe. I do indeed like moltres in shiny colors:)
How would that work for the legendary birds? You have to encounter them 15 times before they get to the cave... does the initial encounter have to be shiny?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
So I was fish chaining for Clampearl to use on my in game team but the chain broke. The very next reel gave me a shiny Remoraide! Sure it's not rare at all but it's default chance that's all I care about.

Hmm now you have me wondering.
Anyone else know before I even start to seriously consider this?

The stats and everything are set on the first encounter. However to my knowledge one has yet to be found shiny (same for Mewtwo) so this pretty much confirms that they all have a shiny lock. The birds are a bit different because they take a bit longer to encounter but surely someone would have found one by now.

Years
So I was fish chaining for Clampearl to use on my in game team but the chain broke. The very next reel gave me a shiny Remoraide! Sure it's not rare at all but it's default chance that's all I care about.

The stats and everything are set on the first encounter. However to my knowledge one has yet to be found shiny (same for Mewtwo) so this pretty much confirms that they all have a shiny lock. The birds are a bit different because they take a bit longer to encounter but surely someone would have found one by now.

Thank you:) That is so sad though, XD.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
My hunt is finally Complete 2 shiny Bulba, 3 eggs apart, oh damn, that's insane. haven't checked IV on 2nd one but first was 5IV :D

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congrats on the eevee collection Sajmon and congrats on bulbapedias (bulbasaurs) razers. Also congrats to other shinies to their respective owners.

So that means the next in the line is charmander right? you know, the shiny club dex.

I wonder what's this week hunt?

Cya later and happy hunting.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I already have an old shiny Charmander so I won't be replacing it, but I might go for Squirtle next to keep the dex going, although a lot of really good games coming out recently.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Iron Island phase 2 is complete. I found a Mawile!! It's a male, level 31, intimidate ability, and sassy nature.

I moved back to Stark Mountain for my next hunt.

Back