• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Oceana Town (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Okay, this will be a discussion thread for my latest RP "Tales of Oceana Town." Here, the members of this RP may discuss what to do next, or ask about anything that may take place in the future. You may also share your ideas on what you think could happen, ect.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I just have a question as to how the RP is going to end, does it have a specific ending or is it just going to go on until it dies?

Kurosaki

The RP will have an ending, since I'm planning a sequel, XD
Well, I'll very soon be introducing a small paranormal element to the RP, involving the shrine, and the dreams that my character has been having, as well as a condition Kristen has. Once we've dealt with the paranormal problem, it will be the end of Chapter 1 of the Tales of Oceana Town.

Years
I have an itsy bisty, ickle question too. How escatly is everyone going to meat? I mean, my character hasent even made contact yet. I saw that some of the characters in the RP have already met, if I'm not mistaken.

Kurosaki

How you meet everyone is entirely up to you. It's not like most RPs where all of our characters are together 24/7, it's more like RL. If you want to meet someone, I'm just going to post, XD

Years
Ah, so we really could spend the entire RP on our own, just looking after the kid and so on. There is no need for us to meat up what so ever...not that I'm saying that I wont...I'm just asking x_x

Kurosaki

No, we do all need to meet up at some point, since I have it planned so we'll all be involved in the paranormal part of the RP, which I'll get around to starting in a day or two. You need to meet up with at least one other RPer so everyone is somehow a formality when that time comes.

Kurosaki

Well, you could find my character lying on the ground for starters, and then introduce yourself or something? XD

Years
...I could....but warif I don wanna *Pouts*....ok I was joking, no probs, Dai, Ill post a reply as soon as possible....I just have to wait a couple of more years for my Word document to load ? ?

Kurosaki

Word documents? Nevermind, I dont wanna know. >>;
Like I said, if anyone has any suggestions on what could happen later on, feel free to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back