• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sure. Umm..
Fakemon Evolutions.
Spoiler:

Pokemon with alternate Evolution methods.
Spoiler:

Thanks.

One other question, are you really supposed to go up against that level 80 Vesel-thing after you got the 7th badge-thing done, or is that for after you get the 8th badge. And does that Vesel thing really have any weaknesses if so, since it takes a lot of leveling up to beat that thing.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
One other question, are you really supposed to go up against that level 80 Vesel-thing after you got the 7th badge-thing done, or is that for after you get the 8th badge. And does that Vesel thing really have any weaknesses if so, since it takes a lot of leveling up to beat that thing.

Yep, you're gonna need to go up against the vessel that early.
I know, I'm mean.:badsmile:

As for weaknesses, nope, it doesn't have any (though you can use Perish Song to it)...

Years

Yep, you're gonna need to go up against the vessel that early.
I know, I'm mean.:badsmile:

As for weaknesses, nope, it doesn't have any (though you can use Perish Song to it)...

Thanks for the tip, and are you able to catch the Girantina just after that? or are you supposed to wait with catching Girantina just after that? or do you get any other chances? if thats the only chance to get Girantina, then thats more mean. Thats harder :P

But your game so far is a whole lot of fun, and well deservered Hack of the year, congrats with that title :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
The Giratina after the Vessel is not capture-able. Only if you cheat.
After you beat the Dragon Castle event, you can return to Lost Shadow Valley and you'll find Giratina, and if you clicked the Green tile or touched all the 18 sprouts in the Lost Shadow you will get Shaymin. You can choose in Normal Mode.

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
I love your hack Reign of Legends and that is one of my favorite pokemon hacks. I'm sure this one will be great too. By the way is this one already complete or just a beta version? If beta only where does it end?

edit:
Sorry I forgot to read the release note. So this is the final patch, I've been waiiting for it. I will patch it now and play it right away. Thanks!

edit 2:
I don't know if it is answered already but patching it with UPS gives me an error "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." What is the problem?

EDIT 3:
Problem solved, I just used a wrong rom version that is why I got an error. Now playing it, nice story!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
why i cant buy items?is it really like that?sometimes you can and sometimes you cant?when i talk to vendors it sells ???????

Years
After I defeated Devihel i am going to Rayguaza, but he wont fight against me as the walkthrough is saying. So any parts between Devihel and Rayguaza i am missing?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
After I defeated Devihel i am going to Rayguaza, but he wont fight against me as the walkthrough is saying. So any parts between Devihel and Rayguaza i am missing?

You need to finish Breatherna/Deazone (in Breeze Island) and Angeallen's (in Mount Krystal) events.

how do u download this i want to play this

Please refer to this site.
It'll instruct you on how to play hack ROMs.

why i cant buy items?is it really like that?sometimes you can and sometimes you cant?when i talk to vendors it sells ???????

It's a glitch which is probably caused by a ROM incompatibility.
I seriously have no idea why that is happening.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
is it odd that i caught a shiny fakemon? 0.0 furruny
it's sprite is the same lol

It's not odd. You were just lucky.
And of course the sprites of an ordinary and a shiny are the same. =/
It's only their color/palletes are different.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
no, that's what i meant... it's the same color too ^^ (maybe because it's fakemon)
and it doesn't say on it summary that it's shiny, i think... but it still shines when i choose it in battle

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
no, that's what i meant... it's the same color too ^^ (maybe because it's fakemon)
and it doesn't say on it summary that it's shiny, i think... but it still shines when i choose it in battle

Actually, there is (and so does the other fakemons).
You just need to look closely. ;)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
ahh,i see,well its fine now,the store at hevah league is ok,i buy my items there,btw i caught a green zubat?is that what we call shiny pokemon?never seen one before xD i want a shiny magikarp haha

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
ahh,i see,well its fine now,the store at hevah league is ok,i buy my items there,btw i caught a green zubat?is that what we call shiny pokemon?never seen one before xD i want a shiny magikarp haha

Yes. Pokemon with alternate colourations are classified as "Shiny Pokemon", because of the sparkles that appear when it is sent out.

I found a shiny Geodude while looking for a Stormidran.
EVERYONE'S FINDING SHINIES IN LIFE OF GUARDIANS

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Luckies. The edited Pokemon have shiny colors now? I remember RoL's shinies were glitchy-looking.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
ahh..are the shiny pokemons stronger than normal?

Ahh,is stormidran rare?i have em at my party XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back