• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attempts at Pixel Art

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
Those settings of people are great! It would be awesome if it's in the game! Keep it up! If you want help, I'm very glad to be there!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Those settings of people are great! It would be awesome if it's in the game! Keep it up! If you want help, I'm very glad to be there!

Most of these sprites will be included in my game ''Pokémon Eon Version''
Link in my signature.

building__1_by_nintendork15-d5bwmsn.png

I made this random ol' thing.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
First of all can I just say, you are amazing with the trainer sprites. They all look really good, keep doing what you're doing.
But I do have some criticism for these two.
Spoiler:

I hope I wasn't too rough. Aside from those two, I LOVE everything. Like I said, keep it up and good luck on your hack!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Thanks for the critism. I shall try improve shortly.

Shadox-2.png

Shadox iimproved.

and a Guinea Piggeh

Scorbur-1.png

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
Scorbur-1.png

For criticism, I will say that the idea is nice. However, I would like to see some slight separator for head and body so that it will look more like a guinea pig and aesthetically better.

I can see a slight resemblance with Arcanine and Shaymin or Zigzagoon, in my opinion. A little bit of custom pose can make it better ;)

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
pokemon_eon_heroes_by_nintendork15-d5en97y.png

The heroes of my fan game.
Drishle-1.png

Water Starter, made with the help of NikNaks
noname.png

Random Bug type.

septi_region_fakedex_by_nintendork15-d5enraf.png

Making a whole Fakédex.
Nothing but 120 fake pokémon to feast your eyes on.

Last edited:

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
Some of these are quite cool. Though I would recommend adding an outline to the houses, I'm not sure if you're wanting them to fit in with the same style as the rest of your sprites, but if you are, I think adding some outlines would make them look even better. Just my opinion though. They're cool though.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Some of these are quite cool. Though I would recommend adding an outline to the houses, I'm not sure if you're wanting them to fit in with the same style as the rest of your sprites, but if you are, I think adding some outlines would make them look even better. Just my opinion though. They're cool though.

I left outlines out, to make D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2 style.
Not to make the trainers.

bulbasaur___revamp_by_nintendork15-d5fgx6s.png

Bulbasaur Revamp.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2014
I liked your houses and most of your trainers though your pokemon need to be more rounded.
Like the Bulbsaur revamp,besides that it is too small.

pnfwk.png

well I sort of revamped a little.Honestly in the image above I didn't really like the watery starter revampe.
11135mr.png

Last edited:
Back