• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted. It's in another thread entitled "Make a wish and have it not horribly corrupted", not this one.

I wish that the mods knew that I don't really deserve the Pokémon Connoisseur emblem.

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
Granted, but everyone goes into a rampage about how the mods took away your emblem, and because of that, PokeCommunity is shut down.

I wish that I wasn't sick.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but you get turned into a trash can.

I wish I didn't keep posting in Other Trivia. >_> (seriously, look at the page! I LIVE here!)

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
Years
Granted, but then you unconsciously get teleported into an alternate dimension where you still keep posting in the 'Other Trivia' section.

I wish I was dead

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but you then become a zombie.

I wish I could see Coheed & Cambria live in concert. XD

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but instead, you posted to join the Hannah Montana fan club.

I wish I hadn't been killed.

Lightning Storm

That guy
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2011
Granted. Instead, you get horribly maimed and become a quadruple amputee. You spend the rest of your days in horrible pain, unable to move.

I wish I hadn't submitted my post without wishing for something first! O.o

Last edited:

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but you wished to have a wish.

I wish people weren't so mean to me in this thread. T-T

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but your so tall, your head goes beyond Earth's atmosphere and your head IMPLODES.

I wish people didn't reply to wishes so violently.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but what you want to do is dance and sing to Hannah Montana in a ballerina outfit.

I wish I had $6,305,478,902.35 and 1/2
(That's a lot of dollars and 35 and a half cents)

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
Years
Granted but then you find out theres no way to give that amount of money, so you get nothing.

I wish that this wish will be granted.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but you turn into one of those nasty buggers with the man-thongs. *shudder*

I wish all of my work was done so I could go do some community service.

Years
Granted. Your community service is cleaning out public restrooms and those ones that are outdoors. I don't really see how this is a corruption, but...

I wish for more No. 2 Pencils.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Granted but they turn on you and go for your eyes. Also, you can only write the word 'shizzle'.
I wish I had a bowl of popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back