• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
As someone whose favorite pokemon include Magneton, Kingler, and Bastiodon, it's pretty rare that I find anything I really want at stores. However, I randomly found this Bastiodon at a comic store the other day.

Spoiler:

If anybody ever finds a plushie of these three, or Lunatone, Solrock, Yanmega, Honchkrow, Drifblim, or Ninjask, let me know!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I had my brother pick it up at an anime convention that was this weekend in my area. They're too small to be necklaces, though. They're merely phone charms. Both are about 1 inch tall. I suppose if you wanted to you could put them on a necklace chain. The hooks are certainly big enough!

Ok now I see it, I thought it was a necklace but it is some what of a keychain, I just like the way she sounds.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Bidoof plush just arrived in the mail today! A day earlier than scheduled arrival date - and I put her next to Bibarel. My shelf is slowly running out of space. About 3 to 4 more plushies and space will be gone.
Spoiler:
Aaaah what a cutie. ;~; I remember when that Bidoof plush came out and I always said "I'll get it later" and then it left stores before I got around to it. It's so cute!

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
I'm going to a huge garage sale this weekend. Can't wait. You never know what gems you'll find at these things. If I get anything I'll post it here.

Years
Some of you guys have some pretty incredible collections! Rarely do I find any Pokemon merchandise (sans the games) around here, so most of my stuff I've had for a long time. While the pictures aren't terribly big, I put them all in a spoiler to keep them organized.

Spoiler:

Along with the aformentioned Pokemon cards, I've also got two different copies of the Pokemon handbook and a VHS tape of Pokemon 2000 in a box in my basement. Unless I've got something else hiding away that I've completely forgot about, that would be my whole collection.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Brendino great collection, plus I love that Buizel figurine.... I need to get one too.

Nothing new on my side, the only item I have received where 10 fighting energy cards (at the time when I order, I didn't have any) - I plan on ordering another talking plush, Snivy

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Some of you guys have some pretty incredible collections! Rarely do I find any Pokemon merchandise (sans the games) around here, so most of my stuff I've had for a long time. While the pictures aren't terribly big, I put them all in a spoiler to keep them organized.

Spoiler:

Along with the aformentioned Pokemon cards, I've also got two different copies of the Pokemon handbook and a VHS tape of Pokemon 2000 in a box in my basement. Unless I've got something else hiding away that I've completely forgot about, that would be my whole collection.

Don't know how I missed this post, but I want that squirtle shirt!
Any ways, headed out of town now on the hunt for more things.

Years
Totally forgot to post this here when it arrived earlier this week:

Spoiler:

I got it through the GameStop PowerUp Rewards system. I redeemed the points I earned to get this, and this is my 3rd poster I've received (out of 4 that I've ordered) through the Rewards Points system.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Totally forgot to post this here when it arrived earlier this week:

Spoiler:

I got it through the GameStop PowerUp Rewards system. I redeemed the points I earned to get this, and this is my 3rd poster I've received (out of 4 that I've ordered) through the Rewards Points system.

OMG, I had completely forgotten about the points for the power up card, I'm going to check my balance and see what I can get.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Went to those garage sales this weekend. Here's what I got.

Spoiler:

Years
Who here likes my Cyndaquil?

Hey guys,

I am a new member so sorry if someone already has one but I thought I'd just show off my Cyndaquil I got sent from Hong Kong to me. Who likes him?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Great and awesome finds Magnetic, good thing yard sale season is about to start (warm sunny weather = lots of yard sales! All I have to do is drive around various neighborhoods looking for sales!)! I hope to find lots of PokeStuff myself. If I do I'll post pics on this topic.

That Cyndquill looks exciting too Bumfluff1202 - I'm going to save to get one.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
The thing about using your points is you have to order the item online through the Power Up Rewards website. If it's there, it should be about 6400 points.
You also get points when you buy things in store and such, but sadly my son has used some of my points for black ops things so I only have 3500+ points.

Went to those garage sales this weekend. Here's what I got.

Spoiler:

That's amazing that you found all of that at yard sales. And I am glad yard sales are starting in my area now.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Not sure I would have even gotten the Pikachu figure or Mew wind back figure, but they were 25 cents each! Couldn't resist. The other figures I got from an incredible selection - I would've gotten a ton more but they weren't as cheap as I was hoping, so I mainly grabbed favorites and cool ones.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Not sure I would have even gotten the Pikachu figure or Mew wind back figure, but they were 25 cents each! Couldn't resist. The other figures I got from an incredible selection - I would've gotten a ton more but they weren't as cheap as I was hoping, so I mainly grabbed favorites and cool ones.

If you got all of those just for a quarter apiece then you hit that jack pot, but if it had been me I would have been robbing Babe's wallet to get every thing, I can't stand to leave pokemon things behind, I'm like " I don't want any one else to have them" :laugh:

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
If you got all of those just for a quarter apiece then you hit that jack pot, but if it had been me I would have been robbing Babe's wallet to get every thing, I can't stand to leave pokemon things behind, I'm like " I don't want any one else to have them" :laugh:

Yeah Pikachu and Mew were a quarter, but the other figures were 6 for $5, so just under a buck each. If those had been a quarter each, I probably would've got 10 times what I did. There were probably 200-300 of those small figures from all different generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back