• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 6 Singing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i would love to join! i have 2 questions tho. does it have to be MP3? or can i just make a youtube video? ill provide a link. also, it doesnt have a song i wrote right? i can sing somebody elses righT?

Username: iDawg
Song: I dont know yet, but ill think of one today and practice
Allow Public Link of Entry?: Of course =D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
It can be either. Since I use windows you can also send a WAV, but Audacity wont play that and I will have to play it on iTunes so i prefer MP3 or video :(

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
If you want, youtube is allowed.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Tamaki, (Boats and Birds, apparently *shot*)

Apparently? XD Did I need like an official post or something?

I'll be singing "Boats & Birds" by Gregory & The Hawk.

And I guess I'll make it public. o:

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
Years
I am interested. But is it okay if there's a little "click" at the very end of my recording? I have a weird microphone. It'll be a few seconds after the music ends before it clicks and there's not a single thing wrong with it other than that. ^^

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Tamaki
I'll start with Tamaki. Ok, I listened to the real version and then your version and it was like comparing Jesus to Miley Cyrus, which I admit you sounded like. That was not the best of both worlds, one world just plain sucked and the other world was just like her song, average. However, there was a nice tone that come up every now and then, work on that. I'm not saying because thats all about working to better your voice. Overall, I give it an ok.

Cherii
AZZY I FINALLY FIGURED OUT YOUR GENDER ARRGGH :d
You were beautiful to say the least, not much else to say. Sounded like rainbows singing Part of Your World, mermaid pitch and everything.
Outstanding!

Sachie
Maybe you should've taken a breather before you sung, I heard coughing. not to mention the lack of any appealing notes, it was boring. Please, don't hit me. It may not have been appealing, but it was bearable to listen to. Maybe choose a different song next time? I'd rather prefer you singing Delta Goodrem or Kelly Clarksons "Since You've been Gone."
Great

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
There was no coughing at all what so ever in that clip. Do you know how many times I redid it so it would be perfect?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
There was no coughing at all what so ever in that clip. Do you know how many times I redid it so it would be perfect?

Oh Jesus, that was a technicality fault of mine.
(way to be incompetent, libra)

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
Okay, I think I'll join. XD I've been thinking about it and I really want to do it soooo.

I might do an anime song. I need to do some practicing but I garuntee it might end up being The English version of Fields of Hope. XD

Edit: Okay, I did the song Fields of Hope by Jillian Michaels. It's the english version. XD

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
May as well enter this... Banjora Marxvile will be doing Tomorrow by Europe, but seeing as I have no Sound Editor, I'll send you the raw voice clip... Sorry. Can this be private too, as... Well, I did crap, seeing as I already have recorded it...

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I will part take in this! Singing is my life. XD

I cannot be here on Monday though, so may I record my second song ahead of time in case I am picked?

Anyway, the song I will sing is "World's End" from the anime "Code Geass R2". I will be singing my English fandubbed lyrics. If that is a problem just say, and I'll choose something else.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2009
ooh this looks like fun. Wait do we have to have the CD or can we get the music from youtube or playlist or something

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Tamaki
I'll start with Tamaki. Ok, I listened to the real version and then your version and it was like comparing Jesus to Miley Cyrus, which I admit you sounded like. That was not the best of both worlds, one world just plain sucked and the other world was just like her song, average. However, there was a nice tone that come up every now and then, work on that. I'm not saying because thats all about working to better your voice. Overall, I give it an ok.

Cherii
AZZY I FINALLY FIGURED OUT YOUR GENDER ARRGGH :d
You were beautiful to say the least, not much else to say. Sounded like rainbows singing Part of Your World, mermaid pitch and everything.
Outstanding!

Sachie
Maybe you should've taken a breather before you sung, I heard coughing. not to mention the lack of any appealing notes, it was boring. Please, don't hit me. It may not have been appealing, but it was bearable to listen to. Maybe choose a different song next time? I'd rather prefer you singing Delta Goodrem or Kelly Clarksons "Since You've been Gone."
Great

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO JUDGE BY THE SYSTEM >:O

First post! Bad Libra. BAAAAAD.

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
I'll enter, but I may not make the deadline....

Username: glaceonatcef
Song: Edit- I change my mind. I'm doing "Love is War" from Vocaloid, most likely.
Public: I guess.... warning- it may not be very good...
Other- I don't have a sound editor nor could I handle one...
- It'll probably be a youtube video.... direct from my webcam unless I figure out the mic on my laptop...
- If there is any kind of backround noise (aka my cat in heat or my dog barking at something outside) I'm sorry... I'll probably only get one chance to upload it... Dx
- There we go... I'm in... meep...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back