• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 Gen team, adivce needed ^_^

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hmmm... i saw on Smogon that they recommend Choice Scarf but i used Life orb so i can do more damage and not be locked into 1 move however i will do some testing with a Choice Scarf ^_^

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hmmm... i saw on Smogon that they recommend Choice Scarf but i used Life orb so i can do more damage and not be locked into 1 move however i will do some testing with a Choice Scarf ^_^
Then use SD, preferably. It's just that U-turn fits much better with a Choice Scarf because residual damage from SR and LO stacks quickly and means that Landorus is going to die that much faster. If you want Landorus to stay in and use LO, that's fine, just don't use U-turn with it. :>

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I'm surprised why people haven't been using toxic on Cresselia, as that's a great way to counter it, as well as any other cm poke. Anyway, if you start to have problems with status on Cress, I would suggest switching Moonlight to Rest, especially since Moonlight heals less in Sandstorm in Rain, which are both common. However, if you don't like Rest, a kind of random move I use is Magic Coat. It actually works somewhat well, as this catches people off-guard, as well as blocks taunt, but it is risky as you no longer have any means of recovering. I just use it for fun lol.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
I see your point, the main problem Cresselia faces in my experience is Payback.
2 Payback's from a Conkeldurr KO's Cresselia :(

Back