• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

non-brain-hair

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Facial hair can be okay in some cases. I kinda think I'd look good with it.

Other body hair is terrible. Always.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I don't like it. I hate having facial hair and body hair. The only hair I have that I like is the hair on my scalp.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm a girl so body hair is more likely to be shaved off than celebrated.

I like good, well-kept beards on men though. Some men more than others, but I far prefer my boyfriend with a beard to him without one.

Years
Facial/body hair can look amazing on the right sort of people, but I don't really like it on me. Since it's cold and I'm naturally blond I'll let a bit of facial hair grow out longer than usual before I shave it all off since it keeps my face warm, but that's about as far as I will let it go.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I think I look good with some stubble. But it takes forever for my facial hair to grow and even then I don't have facial hair growing in all the places most guys my age do. If I don't deal with them, I have awkward patches on my face every now. So it takes me a while to get stubble, haha.

I don't have a problem with my arm hair, leg hair, underarm hair, or happy trail hair. All the other hair on my body I would be okay with getting rid of permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
if I could grow a beard I think I'd look good with stubble but yeah none for me. as for other people I can always appreciate a good beard. I dont mind body hair on girls as long as its no more than mine haha (wow I feel really superficial saying that, sorry!)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't like body hair. Never did.

Since I'm a girl and I can't grow a pretty beard, I like guys with some stubble. Some. It makes them look cool, and that's basically my only reason.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dislike facial/body hair. I am a girl so naturally I shave it ^^; I generally dont like facial hair at all on guys either.

Years
I don't mind facial hair. Some guys are even hotter with beards. :3

Body hair? Meh. I'm pretty indifferent about it on others. As for me, I shave my legs and armpits when I feel like it. When I was younger, I was far more insecure and even shaved my arms a few times. Now I don't care if they're fuzzy. :p

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't like body hair much. I always try to get rid of them if they look like they've grown too long. The only places I can stand having hair on are, of course, my head and my legs. They don't grow too thickly so I don't mind.

As for guys, it depends. I don't really like facial hair on Asian guys, especially moustaches. For Caucasians, I'm indifferent. Some look good with facial hair and some don't. Like I said, it depends.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ugh no I hate all hair (except head!!!). It... feels wrong knowing it's there. Like hair on my underarms I can't take it just irritates me and I have to remove it. So ya, I remove that everyday. Hair on legs I can take slightly as long as I'm wearing pants, but if any part of my legs are exposed I go crazy and have to shave. I do get hair just above my mouth and I shave that every second-third day since that doesn't grow as quick as hair under my arms. If I say more that'd be tmi, sooo. :(

I dislike beards on males tho stubble looks nice. Mustaches makes you look like you're someone who is going to steal my money. Thanks to TV, ofc.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Body hair isn't bad at all. I find guys equally attractive whether they have body hair or not, so I have no issue with it whatsoever.

As for facial hair, stubble is fine but beards are not. I freaking cannot stand beards lol.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I absolutely hate body hair/facial hair on me. I just can't stand it: I usually shave it off anyway. I think it just looks god-damn awful on me. The only hair that counts is on top of your head.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
On me? Well since I'm a girl, I prefer no hair other than eyebrow and scalp hair. I've had a few laser hair reduction/removal treatments for my underarms, because they grow fast and I get irritated when I shave.. my skin is too sensitive.
I do wax myself though. Whatever is left under my arms, my legs, and my whole bikini area. I've been doing it a while so legs and underarms don't hurt.. bikini hurts, obviously, but it lasts almost a month so IMO it's so worth it.

On men, it has to depend on the man. Normally I prefer clean shaven, though some guys look a lot better with facial hair or a bit of stubble than without (example for me is robert downey jr.)
I think a guy should groom his genital region somehow, even if it is a trim. I think it just looks better.
As for the rest of his body hair? I'd prefer it if he didn't shave anything else. A prickly chest or legs is not attractive. If the guy has a bad case of back-hair or chest hair and doesn't like it, he should get it waxed or save up for laser because shaving just.. blegh. I'm not attracted to a lot of body hair, but I think a fair amount on a guy is nice, and I like a nice happy trail :3

Back