• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Macho, what's a hummingbird kiss? I know what a leech's kiss is, from before the edit, buuut...

I'd play that game, but I'm not really into Digimon.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Macho, what's a hummingbird kiss? I know what a leech's kiss is, from before the edit, buuut...

Well, I thought about it and a leech's kiss would be parasitic, but a hummingbird's kiss is more of a mutual relationship, and that's more accurate in this case.

I'd play that game, but I'm not really into Digimon.
._.
I'm not really into Digimon.
._______.
.____________________.

I...I...I'm at a loss for words. I think I'm gonna go cry somewhere for a long, long, long, long...

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
This game?

I've heard so many good things about it and have even seen a copy of the DS remake at my local gamestop, but I still haven't played it. I really want to, though, but my backlog is huge right now.

(Ignore the entire post if by some chance you were talking about some other game because knowing my luck that is a very real possibility.)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
This game?

I've heard so many good things about it and have even seen a copy of the DS remake at my local gamestop, but I still haven't played it. I really want to, though, but my backlog is huge right now.

(Ignore the entire post if by some chance you were talking about some other game because knowing my luck that is a very real possibility.)
Yep, that's the one. I pretty much gushed about the game at the end of this post, but that wasn't the reason I picked him. The reasons for his inclusion here are were legitimate.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Well, I thought about it and a leech's kiss would be parasitic, but a hummingbird's kiss is more of a mutual relationship, and that's more accurate in this case.

I...I...I'm at a loss for words. I think I'm gonna go cry somewhere for a long, long, long, long...
Right, but is a hummingbird kiss a thing? I've never heard that phrase before, and Google seems to agree.

;P Of course I knew it was Chrono Trigger.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Right, but is a hummingbird kiss a thing? I've never heard that phrase before, and Google seems to agree.

;P Of course I knew it was Chrono Trigger.
I had a feeling afterwards that it was a joke, but it was still like a stab to the heart.

Which reminds me, does anyone have a towel? I'm bleeding pretty bad.

Oh, and a Hummingbird's Kiss is not a real thing, so much as it is an action. I was trying to think something up on the spot, and if I can, I'd like to replace it with something that works better. My brain is not working at the moment, as far as symbiotic relationships go. I might just change it back to "Leech's Kiss", as it gives off...I don't want to say a similar sensation, but they're both draining and are reminiscent of each other.

Khawill

<3
Years
What about those fish that hang under sharks, like "Hey man, I see you got some scraps, lemme take those for ya!"

The word you are looking for is symbiotic!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I changed it back to Leech's Kiss, because really, it is mutual by itself. "It's All There in the Manual", if I may use a trope from the hours I accidentally spend on TV Tropes every time I go there.
Ah, so you've yet to become part of the hive mind.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
GRAAAHHH!!! Hugs for everyone! *hug*

Everyone- When Ryuu says that entry to the graveyard is forbidden, then he means I disallowed it, the GM.

Therefore, I just summoned 2 teachers to the entrance of the graveyard ;p i'll tell you when they suddenly dissapeared.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
A hug for ShinyDiamond too!! *tight hug*

Hey I forgot to say, you don't have the actually write down the homework. Machomuu got me scared

Sapphire Rose

Years
I don't get it? o.o dissapear?????????? XD

Right now there are two teachers blocking the entrance to the graveyard (please don't try to pass them). I will tell everyone when the teachers are gone for a little while or when you're allowed to try passing them.

Years
It appears you have an open spot? Is it okay if I reserve it?

Edit: I have done a skim read over the IC but a hand catching up if I'm allowed in would be appreciated.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
It appears you have an open spot? Is it okay if I reserve it?

Edit: I have done a skim read over the IC but a hand catching up if I'm allowed in would be appreciated.

GASP! I know you!

No, there are no open spots yet, I think.... Yeah. Sorry about that. Maybe you should watch out to see if a spot open later.

Years
PinkSapphire said something about me probably being able to join, I'll just wait for the word on that then :)
You know me from ToL I think haha

Sapphire Rose

Years
Gimmepie- sorry ^^; like I said ther MIGHT be a spot open. I just haven't updated the OOC thread.

But… if you give me a nice SU i'll allow it for THIS time :p just because I feel bad for giving false hope ^^;

Werewolves are full too,I haven't updated the thread yet xD

Back