• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerion [OOC + SU] Rated M

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
So, in my infinite boredom and desire to not do homework, I decided to make a visual representation for most of the sigils of Aerion.

Now, this was made with an application made by HBO in celebration of Game of Thrones season 3, so the limitations became a problem later on. Some sigils are better than others and all have been without any input from Supervegeta. So it's all me. The link to everything is below and put in a nice convenient album. Nevertheless, I enjoyed making them and hopefully you will at least walk away liking a few.

It's worth noting I was unable to truly create the sigils for Eveamoor and Mindirion, because well either the application glitched or they did not have the images I needed to create them. Additionally, most were named after the ruling family. In cases of elected rulers or multiple rulers, I used the country name instead.

Enjoy:
http://imgur.com/a/Msgtm

Last edited:
Reactions: SV

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
So new posts (in Supervegeta's latest IC post) are/will be up for both sides. Heva is temporarily inactive, but she can catch up whenever she is able to do so. Just have her talk to the locals and point you at the temple.

As the far mercenaries...well yeah, which Mercs are still around? Since we will need to regroup and get the hell out of that fort soon!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
While we wait on posts, we decided to create a calendar of Aerion for your benefit. This is the Ethorian Calendar primarily because of its use of the months named after the 9 and such, but it is used by most of the other nations as well.

Vesmir: 1st month
Divum: 2nd month
Makara: 3rd month
Tella: 4th month
Atlantia: 5th month
Tempus: 6th month
Fortis: 7th month
Flamma: 8th month
Thordain: 9th month
Dabel: 10th month
Lumes: 11th month
Andal: 12th month

We are currently in the month of Tella, on the 19th day.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Hey, everybody! I hope everyone's doing superawesome. I'm back from my rather rude disappearance (which I'm deeply sorry for) and I came here on the advice to kindly ask join Aerion. If merging is at all possible, that is.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
KEL! KELS BACK YES KEL JOIN USS!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
O-OKAY! o_o

Spoiler:

I'll just leave this here until I can think up a useful character. Suggestions are totally welcome.

MinnesotanGamer

Insert Something Interesting
Years
Okay, so, post in the works, sorta. Combat posts are always fun, so I should have that up in the next few days I think.

Also went ahead and edited my SU and added a religion section under the personality. I went ahead and said that the elves were atheistic, because they have no listed religion, hope nobody minds that.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
@MinnesotanGamer: Actually, the Elves are pretty damn religious. They worship Andal and Tellas as their primary gods. It is the Creation Myth as I reference the Elves being created by Tella in that story. Your character can be an atheist if you want.

SPEAKING OF GODS. I have provided a short list of some "lesser" gods in the Council of Nine religion. Many of them are children of the nine, hence them being lesser gods. This is for anyone who wishes to throw religious references, such as Retro Bug, into their posts.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yay! New Goddess and Gods to work into my posts, this will be great.

Andal & Tella forever.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Raikiri, SV, I'm still in this, just waiting on Skymin when she returns to see if she wants to do another joint post.

Back