• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Okay. I am not sure if this is allowed, but here is the new Star Wars: Current Times!

Not so long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
Star Wars
Current Times
Episode II: A New Threat
There is much fued within the Jedi. Astoara, used-to-be padawan of Sazy, has joined forces with the evil Granta Omega. In an effort to get her back, the remaining Jedi join forces with the sith's apprentice, Jukii. Darth Valor, sith lord, was injured, but, as a part of finding Astoara, Jukii demanded that he have medical help. He quickly made his escape. Meanwhile, Kyle and Leon land on Yavin 4 after battling the droids. Sazy was thrilled to see them, but a missle sent their way killed her. Slightly shaken, Jukii and Jace continue to an icy, outer-rim planet.

Yet Sazy has apperently not perished entirely. Her spirit continues, but she can only survive if she stays by a living being. Knowing that the dark side has many perks, she decides to go and find Darth Valor and join forces with him. Meanwhile, on the outer-rim planet, Jukii and Jace are captured in Omega Corp.'s building. It seems the only hope right now is Darth Valor and Sazy. But can Darth Valor and body-less Sazy even hope to stop the new Astoara and Omega? The peace in the galaxy might finally be broken...​

Okay. I am allowing four new people to join, under one condition: You PM me first. Also, it would be extremely helpful if everyone from before joined. One of the four newbie spots is reserved for Kratos, so only three other people who weren't in it last time can join. If the people from before don't want to fill out their forms again you can just copy your's from the first one.

Name:
Home Planet:
Jedi: (master or padawan)
Light Saber color:
Apperence:
Personality: (this IS NOT optional because it will influence your interaction with others)
History: OPTIONAL
Special Ability: OPTIONAL

Here is mine:
Name: Sazy
Home Planet: Nimboesa
Jedi: Jedi Master (Dead)
Light Saber color: Black
Apperence: She is a black and red striped cat with long black hair. She can stand on two legs, and is often seen in the usual Jedi outfit, black (or brown) hooded cape. Underneath she wears long, khaki pants and a grey sweatshirt with a blue cut-off on top. She wears no shoes at all, and her nails are white. She has a blue nose.
Personality: She is very defensive about her past and family. She is quiet and gets annoyed easily. She seems very rough when you first, but when you get to know her you see that she is very kind and will do anything to protect those in need.
History: She was taught as a Jedi and grew up learning about "the force". Not much else is known, but there have been rumors that her home planet was destroyed by people on the "dark side".
Special Ability: Can use the force to change into a wolf-like being. She has all the powers of a ghost, and she can read minds.

Last edited:

Kira

Style Guru
Years
Name: Serge
Home Planet: Naboo
Jedi: Master
Light Saber color: purple and green (two sabres)
Apperence: Long, brownblond hair, blue eyes xD
Personality: Friendly, trusts the ones around him, like to work in group
History: OPTIONAL
Special Ability: Battle Meditation. You all know what that is xD

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
Name:Tsu Koon
Homeworld: Dorin
Jedi:Jedi Master
Light Saber color: Orange & Blue (dual wields/two lightsabers)
Appearance:
PloKoon_img02.jpg
If picture doesn't show look at my sig. or avatar.

Personality: Aggresive & desicive in actions and can make a decision without really thinking. Has great faith in others.Hates the Sith
History:I used to be the padawan of Jedi Master Plo Koon. Until Plo Koon was killed by the Sith's ruling control of the clones.
Special Ability:Can dual wield lightsabers very well, and has lightsaber fighting style based off of rage and aggresion.Has extremly good hearing and vision. Except in very bright light. That is why I wear the mask.With his years of experience as a Jedi Master he can stop a force choke.

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
oh Cool,

here,

Namearth Volar

Home Planetantoonie then Korriban

"Dark Side"

Light Saber color:Red

Apperence:A tall man who always wears a black robe and covers his face with a red and white stripped mask.

Personality:Never talks to Anyone.He loves watching people die.

History:He used to be a student of Yoda at dantooine untill one day he over heard Yoda talking to someone with a mysterious voice on the picture phone he said we were going out to a test where all of us would test our skills and only 1 would survive.Then he got his first taste of the dark side he picked up yoda with choke and waited untill he passed out then he put a scar on yoda's face just under his eye.Then he stole one of the Jedi's ships and flew to Korriban and Became a Sith,Dark jedi.Years went by and he's powers grew stronger and stronger.

Special Ability:Force Choke and Time Freeze.

YAYSIES!!!!!!!! Can I start early, beacsue I was about to post again in episode 1. It's so awesome that you've made another one. YAY FOR STAR WARS RPs!!!!!

Form:
Name:Jukii
Home Planet:Nierport 6(what? I know nothing of planets so I decided that I'll be from there with an interesting background...)
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Dark Side
Light Saber color: Purple
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black over robe(the ones that their hoods are always on). She is also a human.
Personality: Jukii is normally the normal calm one of a group who is always the one who is trying to get revenge if she has a good reason. If the person her group wants to get revenge on seems innocent, she simply tries to find more reasons why that person is guilty, so she does not feel that way. If she finds them guilty enough, which does not take much, she will do whatever she can to get her revenge.
History: Jukii grew up on Nierport 6 as a good guy, not on the dark side. She even had friends. But what she didn't have, was a family at home to guide her to Jedism, instead of the dark side, no matter what the consequences. No one was there to teach her how to fight off attacks to pull her to the dark side. So, one night, walking to her home, she was kidnapped and taken back to someone elses house, where she was brainwashed and tought how to be one of the ones on the dark side. She was tought how to use a light saber, how to protect herself, and how to fight off the Jedi.
Special Ability: mind control, can freeze time, and of course, the force.

Shouldn't we all be a year older? I mean, that much time did pass.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name: Eka Altima
Home Planet: Cestus
Jedi: Master (Rogue)
Light Saber color: Left-hand saber-Orange, right-hand saber-green
Appearence: Typically wears a green robe with a black tunic and pants and a white undertunic. His hair is prematurely grey and grizzled, grown to his shoulderblades and pulled back into a slim tail. Taller than average for a human male with a lean, martial artists's muscle structure. Emerald green eyes.
Personality: The death of his apprentice many years ago left him bitter and cynical. He left the Jedi Order and went into a self-imposed exile on Cestus. There he remains to this day, having little to no intrest in adventure, though rumors of a passionate, caring and just Jedi swordsman still abound in the galaxy (hint hint, if you couldn't tell).
History: He doesn't want to talk about it.
Special Ability: Force choke/Lightning combo, atypical Force Agility and Speed.

Years
I think we need more padwans and less masters
Name: Jace
Home Planet:yavin 4
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi
Light Saber color: one silver and one gold
Apperence: Human. Dark broiled lether tunic.
Personality: to himself mostly but, follows orders well.
I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a history.: Jace was a student at the Jedi acadamy and is now a jedi master. Jace's power is a mystery to most except for two people. He was assigned to find the Valley of the Jedi to make shure the cordinants that where given to master Skywalker where correct. He is one of the only four living people who know where the Valley of the Jedi is, and only the seocond Jedi to use it's power
Special Ability: balanced of force meaning he can use the Dark side without being drawn to it (much)

Last edited:

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Okay, CloneTrooper47, if you want to join you have to read the old Star Wars: Current Times thread. (I made every new person so far do that.) No more new people though. ECC, you can post early. We'll only be two years older. To make things easier I suggest you start RPing about where you are being held captive, but it's only a suggestion. I'm going to wait a little.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
I don't know. I'm bummed out he stopped post in Current Times...I think I'll start off.

IC: Sazy stared into space. It was just so big. Imensly big. Insanely big! Her black hair was even longer than before. Her gaze shifted to the rotting meat in front of her.

"Yuck. Ever since I've been a ghost all I can eat is this...stuff," she mumbled. She attempted to put her hand on the table put it fell right through. "D***it...it's been two years and I'm still not used to this...I need to focus if I want my body to be more real..." She turned back her head as she heard Darth Valor entering. Her mouth twisted into a smile.

"Well, what have you been up to, eh, Valor? Gone all of yesterday and most of today..." She gently picked up the meat and held it up. "You want some? Doesn't taste bad. In fact, it doesn't really taste like anything!"

"Put that away; it's disgusting," he ordered as he headed toward his living quartars. Sazy stuck her nose up and put a small piece in her mouth. It became nothing, sort of like her, when it touched her lips. She slid it into the freezer carefully.

"You still haven't answered my question. Were you out killing more people for the fun of it?" she inquired angerily. She hated it when Valor would just go off and kill people. He would never tell her why either. "Well?"

"I was just...investigating something..." His fingers fumbled with something delicate. Sazy's eyes widened. This was the first time in months he hadn't gone out and killed someong.

"Oh. Well, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow..." She slowly exited, worridly looking back at him. The worry passed and she continued on. As she laid in her bed she wondered what was happening to Astrii and the others.

I hope they're okay. It's been two years since I saw them. Astrii... Sazy recalled the time when she had first transformed into her wolf body. I was messed up. I said I hated everyone. Maybe that was what made her leave...But what about Jukii? I hope, if she finds Astrii, she can knock some sense into her. And Jace...oh, he'll be fine. He can hold his own against many strong people...Anyway... Sazy drifted into an uncomfortable sleep, having visions of what was happening to everyone she had left...

Kira

Style Guru
Years
Serge waked up in the night. He had had a dream, a dream about the future. He had seen Sazy and Valor in it, but Sazy weren't as they described her, she was more like a ghost. "I got to tell this vision to the rest of the counsil, I think we might find Sazy again!" he thought and layed down to sleep...

Years
Jace sat in his cell across the hall from Jukii " I had a weird dream last night." He said out of the blue. " I think it might be more like a vision." Jace threw a piece of food he had frozen in water and the door. " I think Sazy might still be alive within the force... and she's wth your old master." Jace stood up and walke over to the window, not much of a view just white for miles and miles and a depressing, grey sky. He was captured two years ago on a rescue mission, along with a sith padwan named Jukii. They we're kept in seperate cells across from eachother under a huge tower that contained every living being on the planet. It was very cold but the had gotten used to it. Along with him in his cell was his Astromech droid R9-X3, but all the inputs were electrofied and shorted him out. He was pretty shure that the A-wings that they came in were either dismantled or in a under ground hanger somewhere.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
Now swiftly and unknowingly by others a Jedi Master was now arriving at Yavin 4.

I thought to myself "As I landed i sensed a rather odd disturbance in the force. I think my absence from confronting the Sith has brought something that not even I can stop." "Now that I'm finally here I can confront what I have missed in my absence."
Suddenly Tsu Koon wandered in search of the others to seek information. "I'm sure it will not take long to find the others. "

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Sazy woke up, startled. She quietly looked around. Valor appearently hadn't left. In fact, he was still asleep. She ran into the kitchen and found some old milk. Her nose twitched in disgust, but she still drank some of it. Her dreams, or more like visions, had been weird.

"Jace and Jukii...they're being held captive. I don't know if Valor cares, but...we have to find them. They are my friends and...no matter what, we are going to get them back. Not only that...Astrii is probably near them. We would rescue three people. Yeah...now I being all heroic. Tch...Ug! Why? Why did I loose my focus on my body now?" she complained as she looked at the milk-splattered floor. "Why now?" She reached back and grabbed a mop. She began to slowly mop up the mess, thinking about her dream...

OOC: Sawrah, do you know when saphi will be back? (Can I call you guys that?)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
<OOC>Episode I read. Ready to go.<OOC>

I came out of my meditative trance, feeling the flows of everything far more clearly. It was just recently that this had happened, that I could truly see the flows of the Force that bound the galaxy and its inhabitants together. Just within the past two years, truth be told. Over those years, I had had the increasing feeling that something was... Not quite wrong, but... Off. Out of place. Something defying the order of things. It made me uncomfortable, in all honesty. Gave me the shivers. Perhaps the Force was trying to tell me something. Well, good luck to it. I was retired now, the events of the rest of the galaxy mattered not to me. All I wanted was quiet, peace. They could handle themselves without me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back