• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Abra can also easily be obtained from the GC, iirc. But don't ask me; I got a Dratini from there instead.

Gardevoir and Gallade are both so awesome~ Still loved how awesome my Gardevoir Roswell was in Emerald. He single-handedly pwned both Lucy and Norman. Still doesn't top my E4-pwning Bastiodon I used for the Challoween back in October.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
58. Lost my Emerald game before I got to challenge any of the Frontier Brains in there, at least I got 4 out of 5 Frontier Symbols in Platinum, they wouldn't let me use my team of Charizard, Garchomp, and Electivire against that little asshat Thorton.

I had so many Pokes for the Battle Tower in Ruby it felt like a small army, my Gardevoir, Walrein, and Zangoose were definitely some of my best.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I was so proud of beating Thorton in my first HG <3

Also I'm tempted to post in that new crush thread and actually say who I have crushes on. But I don't want anyone thinking differently of me ;X

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
60. I came so close to beating Thorton except my Huntail's Aqua Tail missed at the worst time. Maybe I'll give it another go once I find my Platinum game again.

I never bothered with the BF in HG/SS, can't think of a decent team other than Tyranitar, Gyarados, and Zapdos and even then it wouldn't be that great of a team.

Well this particular site's a lot more open minded when it comes to stuff like crushes and Dear Anonymous thread that's for sure lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think I used Espeon, Crobat, and Lapras and those three combined took down Dahlia Hawthorne. And then Espeon took on Argenta and beat her Claydol (thank you Choice items) and then of course I forgot what three Pokemon I had for Thorton :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
63. Used Charizard, Garchomp, and Electivire against Palmer and Dahlia who were pretty challenging but also very fun, especially Dahlia. The battle against the Battle Castle leader however was a war and thank god I had Electivire wear a Focus Sash when it became a 1 on 1 battle against his Staraptor. I took down Argenta's Weavile with my Infernape, bloody but over in a matter of seconds.

I'm probably gonna end up using something along the lines of Tyranitar, Zapdos/Dragonite, and either Blastoise or Snorlax due to not using my Gyarados in HG very often and the fact that I don't want to raise my Torchic Setsuna just to end up failing like that Nidoking I tried my hand at a while back.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

The Battle Frontier in Emerald was much, much harder, IMO. :(

Especially in the Battle Tower...xD
Annabel was really tough with her Latios and Snorlax.

...well that was for the Gold symbol, but yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never really tried any of the Battle Frontiers. Too lazy to do so.

/ahhhhh caps make my finger hurt. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I love the Emerald BF so much more than the PtHGSS one <333

Aaaaah, I finally have three fully evolved Pokemon in HG. Just evolved my Flaaffy. Now I need to evolve Larvitar, Dragonair, and Pidgeotto. ...Of course, it's obvious which one will be first to become fully evolved.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Finally posted in that crush thread. I hope I don't end up having to delete that post...

I'm not much of a competitive battler (still learning the ropes) but I do love the Battle Frontier. ...Though I guess you could say it doesn't involve too much competitive battling. All you really need is a semi-decent team or hacks and you can still win XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

all i can say is <3333

i'm too lazy to try to make a semi-decent team. maybe in the future. farthest i got was making one for the battle tower for Ruby, and my brother and i did a few rounds of the battle tower in... pearl/diamond? all i remember was my using milotic, and he using garchomp.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Aw, Ross~ <333

ema-nudge.gif

Of course nothing bad will happen between us! (In fact, what if I told you I share similar feelings~ <3)

I play a lot of competitive battling. :3 Who knows? I can help you with the ropes sometimes. <3
I use a Hyper offense team~ Kind of harder to use ever since Deoxys is banned, but, it's still not that bad.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I got PO again, but i haven't battled with anyone since. maybe you should get on PO and teach me shawn! not right now though, gonna be heading to a parade soon.

/also holds up a 'i support this pairing' flag. guess with one!

try to figure some other kind of math now pokey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back