• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
I don't really have any event pokemon other than a Reshiram from last year. The only two female dreamworld pokemon I have are slugma and Kangaskhan....are there any items that you want?

Are there any legendaries that you'd want?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Mine is hasty. Would you be able to clone it and trade it back? If not that's fine.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Oh wow ok I'm on my way back in

Alright thanks again for everything! :)

Last edited:

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
qustion, im wondering if u can get a Cyndy, any nature or lvl works and what u would like to trade it for.
i can only offer u any pokemon that can be obtain in black 2.

Years
Sorry for the super late reply. (Homework)

Um.. If you can still do it I have:

Growlithe Lv.40 -> Arcanine Lv.100

Flame Blitz/ Reversal/ Hidden Power/ Overheat

Could you teach Hidden Power in place of Fire Fang and the Growlithe will learn Flame Blitz as it levels up, please replace Ember for Flame Blitz.

Charmeleon Lv.17 -> Charizard Lv.36

Roost/ Flamethrower/ Wing Attack/ Solar Beam

Please teach it Roost and Solar Beam and Flamethrower. This Charizard will learn Wing attack when it reaches Lv.36.

After that, can you clone me a copy and level it to 100 with

Roost/ Flamethrower/ Dragon Pulse/ Solar Beam

I also have another growlithe, but i'm not done EV training it yet.

Back