• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda: Dimensional Link [OOC/SU]

Which are your most favorite Zelda Games?

• Total voters

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It doesn't seem like the order has really been set... I wait to post once the four of you have posted.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'm going to try and get a post up for this soon. I apologize, just having some writer's block on this one. :(

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I posted. Oh and Jasonwolf, she didn't turn into a human. When I wrote "back to her normal form", I meant that she stopped being bluish-black and overflowing with power.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Just a heads up, I'm out of town for the next three days. I may be unreachable, so I just wanted to give everyone an update on my status and know that I haven't died. Unless of course I do in the next three days...we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just a heads up, I'm out of town for the next three days. I may be unreachable, so I just wanted to give everyone an update on my status and know that I haven't died. Unless of course I do in the next three days...we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. :P

Don't die, please. Where's the teamwork in that?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So, who's going to post next?

Also, if you want to know just how scary Ash is, she's pretty much on the same level as Olivier Armstrong...

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I'd like to just quickly apologize about how short and low quality my posts are right now. As you'd think Relak being a golem his emotions are minimal and he's a bit sheltered, so characters like Zelda mean nothing to him. I've intended to of course explain Relak's background as we carry on, which includes his dimension's Zelda. Eventually when we get to more action, adventure, and puzzle oriented parts Relak will shine a bit more.

EDIT: infact I may just do some work on my latest post as I have spare time.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Anyone planning on posting any time soon? Our IC is falling to the bottom of the RP Corner's list.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Thank you Claire*!

So... Am I going to have to kick some asses to get people to post, or what?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't know if there's a specific order going on; but I wait to post once you four have posted, and Claire* was the only one to post recently.

Back