• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
6/10

The Mikasa sig and links are alright, but it's the sprites next to it that made the score drop quite a bit. Maybe work on organization and you might score better.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The banner can do with some work, and the text, I believe, should be switched (the lines I mean). Other than that, it's alright.

7/10

Years
8.5/10 - Jennifer Lawrence is hot. end of story. it's a bit plain for my tastes, and my tastes are plain to begin with.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
8/10 Eh...hello. Knock knock. Who's there? Someone who's rating your sig as 80% because I have no idea who that is, but who cares?!

Years
9/10

Great image, matches your theme and the gif isn't glitchy or have weird transitions or anything. It could do with being a little smaller though.

Years
8.2/10

It is very well organised and it matches your theme. But sigs that are basically just sprites with a bit of text feel incomplete to me most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back