• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
*Starts twitching, and chases after ~Element*

Yea a bow would work, but really It's up to ~Element.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Generally the game looks good. I like the message boxes!^^
The game has the potential except for the "fakemon". ( Just my opinion, I dont like your "fakemon")
Your mapping aren't that good, just improve your mapping.
Other than these, your game look nice!^^

Likewise

Bye.
Years
wow thanks omegagroudon!
I have remapped the majority of the maps
and the fakemon........... well i've been looking for a scratch spriter that can make fakemon in a Pokemony style way xD

and i kinda obsessed over the text boxes lol

oh and the snowboarding minigame will be in the demo since i finally fixed it xD

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
XD this game is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw..can i be a spriter?

txro

Pokemon Game Maker
Years
ive seen this game really grow. i will be keeping sight of this game so keep up the good work

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Okay our first update in a long time, to be honest i haven't been able to work on Outlaw at all since i didn't want to do anywork i couldn't finish for the Beta, and since you guys have waited so long i decided to show you a few menu icons!

iconxd2.png
saveqy4.png
trainerekp3.png

Pokemon Save Trainer

All credit to Ryukun!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I agree with Ryushin, nice Icons, can't wait to see them in game, and you have fakemon o_0?

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
wow your game is really well made.
if you need mapping help, im a pretty good mapper!
do i need to fill out an application?

Years
Okay our first update in a long time, to be honest i haven't been able to work on Outlaw at all since i didn't want to do anywork i couldn't finish for the Beta, and since you guys have waited so long i decided to show you a few menu icons!

iconxd2.png
saveqy4.png
trainerekp3.png

Pokemon Save Trainer

All credit to Ryukun!

I like the idea of using icons, the two pokéballs, although not perfect look really good. Now let me begin by saying the floppy is perfect, but lets fact it, floppy disks have gone the way of the dodo. Why not have it as a flash drive/ jump drive/ whatever you feel like calling them? You can save data to them as well.

It's just an idea. If you like it run with it, if not that's ok too.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
@damianleonhart well it was a matter of proportions, i needed an icon that could fit the size needed for the script, a flashdrive would be too thin :D

Last edited:
Back