• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [2] The Reverse World

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
POKEMON DARKSTARS: REVERSE WORLD

First beta in progress.
Hack Of: Fire Red

.:Introduction:.

Hey there!I'm Ray Maverick.This Hack is the third of the series Darkstars,despite that the thread of the second hack is not up yet.
Happy to bring you the Reverse world!

.:Awards:.

Waiting....

.:Storyline:.

Name: Pokemon Darkstars: Reign Of Terror

Hero: The guy from colloseum,or Wes

Region: Orre

Wanting to rest after beating the great threat,Cipher syndicate,he bought a small house in Vivardia,western from Zanania.
He thought he would live peacefully there,but in Zanania appeared Gangsters who were mocking,stealing,threatening the people of this big city.There are numerous reports of gangsters using shadow pokemon....

After a week,the breaking news frightened all the people of Orre region.
The island of Borra disappeared into nothing!
The hero decide to go see what's happening,in the beach of Vista.He meets Net,an old friend with amazing skills in computers,and you investigate the sea where the island should be.You're feeling a continuous quake,coming from there.Net is receiving some strange dark green signals from the sea.

Lost in his thoughts,the hero turns to look in the desert to see a sandstorm coming from far away.He were looking a while until....
all the sand froze still.Nothing was moving in the sandstorm.
Net was receiving a dark orange signal from that area.

Later:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

.:Features:.

* Starters are two eevee's
* No mono battles,only double
* some D/P Pokemon
* new amazing,large maps
* no gym leaders,only missions
* The north part of Orre
* Gangster quests
* the continuing of the famous ''Colosseum''
* d/p Shadow pokemon(catchable)
* different shadow pokemon purification
* Amazing Missions,and quests

.:Media:.

Screenshots

119p6bd.png
Screenshots.jpg

mapshots

.:Staff:.

-:Team Dusk Typhoon (team 3):-

Ray Maverick - mapper,script editor,o/w spriter,plot designer(master) .:Leader:.
MASTEROFPUPPETS93 - leader mapper(master)
Aerow - scripter,spriter(only shadow pokemon),o/w editor
Nik - scripter

If you want to help with the hack just apply here
Any help is appreciated.
POSITIONS NEEDED:
Tile inserter,tile maker

.:Credits:.

Zorthan for his amazing ideas
Mitchel1 for his rombase
Aerow for his amazingly fast scripting skillz.

.:Progress:.

PROGRESS
mapping - 12% completed
Scripting -7% completed

.:Releases:.

RELEASE : BETA V IN PROGRESS

Currently looking for a tile maker and tile inserter.
maps in progress.
.:Bugs and Fixes:.

Nothing yet. (phew)

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Thread is up...Nice...I was Planning to do something with the Colosseum Guy too...(His Name is Wes...)Oh Well...Showing off lake Magnium too...U have a pokemon Inserter...I'll have Indexed Pokesho sprites ready soon...(bout time I got a second Skill...)Check my albums...Good Luck...:D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
WOO!!!
thanks,i need help with indexing in the first hack,would you like to give a hand?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
You're currently the leader in the team 3,which btw, is working on this hack,the third.As you all can understand,i splited Dusk Typhoon clan into three teams,so they can work on the three hacks.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Your Story is very interesting, looks quite complex so I can't wait to see how it works :).

Excellent map! Its huge but each part is unique and interesting.

One thing I'm not so fond of is the choice of starters... Since they are already evolved it doesn't offer much choice. Perhaps it could give more freedom and choice to the player by giving two eevees instead, and make it so they differ somehow eg. different abilities, different genders to provide the variety.

Can't wait to see, and I'd love to see the 2nd Game thread soon ;)

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
Nice idea with the disappeared island.I see you added my idea with the gangsters.I wonder what are you planning for those strange signals.....i believe i'll be the first to know!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Your Story is very interesting, looks quite complex so I can't wait to see how it works :).

Excellent map! Its huge but each part is unique and interesting.

One thing I'm not so fond of is the choice of starters... Since they are already evolved it doesn't offer much choice. Perhaps it could give more freedom and choice to the player by giving two eevees instead, and make it so they differ somehow eg. different abilities, different genders to provide the variety.

Can't wait to see, and I'd love to see the 2nd Game thread soon ;)

Thanks for the info,and i'm definitely gonna change the starters.The map is not mine,all the credit goes to masteroffpuppets,he is my leader mapper in this hack.

And Zorthan,you're not the first in the list. ;)

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
Years
WOO The thread is up! Great work Ray ;) You've just the jumping-screenie o.O Why? I found the other screenshots so i can give you them^^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
M.O.P= I don't want it transfered to the progressing hacks,own reasons.And i can't copy and paste the screenies(i dunno why),i can't make them banners and insert them,cuse they're bmp files. T.T

Red Aplle= yes,i was talking to you.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Nice Ray you have another thread up. You can put me down for a beta tester if needed and I could probably make a couple of userbars. The only problem with that is I don't have the font everyone uses but I could use another if it isn't important to you.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Thanks,bsbllscpr,you're in as a beta tester.Ageangel,do you want to index sprites?
I'm not gonna give updates.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
Ohh no!!!Why??It'd be cool to hook up people with more storyline!!
And whats with the shadow pokemon purification?Is this a secret?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
scripter apply

Show me proof that you're a good scripter.And not just a give item script,or a trainerbattle,i can do these light scripts.
And i have already two applies for scripters. good luck.

555 post!!!WOO!!!!

Back