• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
ye, i forgot you but no one is officially on the list until they helped a bit :P
u can upload files to rapidshare.de

now, more updates. Waudby made all maps up to Pewter city, excluding Viridian Forest, here are the screens:
screeniesweeee1.png

screeniesweeee2.png

screeniesweeee3.png

Last edited:

Waudby

Glad u like the screenies! Dark have u made a intro yet? dont worry if u havent!

Waudby

Cheers datriot! I may do a few more maps if its ok wiv dark, so he can work a bit more on his region!

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Sweet CMS! I love the little icons. Great game! 9/10! :D

Waudby

Dark_Dragon has remade route 01 to fit the tileset better! so hiro is now in the ryt place

Waudby

Lol good point dark! Neways i think i may have the whole of the overworld of kanto finished by 2nyt?

Waudby

Well hopefully i can do it im not sure about all the maps but maybe!

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Well done waudby, must have taken a while.....
How are the systems? EG. CMS, CBS and the rest of them...Did you finish them?

Anyway, I'll have more stuff for you to add those charsets have been put on a cd- which I have lost for the time being.... Sorry about all the wait, I'm still trying to make them the best charsets I have ever done in my lifetime...

I've got a few tiles as well which I'll post it soon!

Waudby

Screenies soon as i thought i wont conquer the feat of finishin all of kanto tonight but maybe 2moz if i get tym!! Dark shud post some screenies l8r maybe!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
nice game, and the screens look great , i really like the battle system.
hope to see more screens.

Back