• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokénnect: The Pokémon MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Just checked up on you guys progress, you guys have a lot of graphics done (although I dislike how some them are but that's just my opinion) but have you got any programming done yet. That's probably the second most important thing if not the first. I and I believe many others would like to see the actual inner progress- the programming-that you guys have made. Why? I feel like wanting to know if there's an actual base here and the hopes of continuing this mmo and not dropping it before a good start. BTW, I'm sure you've already heard but if you didn't, pocket dimension is on its way and its going to be big so look into that. Still cheering for you guysand if you still don't have a logo would you mind looking at one I made for you guys?

ZBDP

1st-2nd Generation Pokemon Fan
Years
cool! this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than The Pokemon Crater.

Mclad

Mclad
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Pokennect

That is so cool.
When do you expect it to be finished?
i made this.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
There are so many pokemon mmo's now and all of them dont work on my computer so I have my doubts on this game. The furthest I've been is pokemon crater...

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2009
man i haven't seen this game in ages looks tones better than when i was a member at pkmnmmorpg

Lucar10

Record for Longest Hiatus
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
Speaking of pokemon online stuff i saw UGH pokemon adventures once on the PC and cant find it anywhere

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
I.. am.. speechless. Well not really, I have a question. Omg, a question? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

You know how you were talking about the meteor and how the entire community needs to come together to complete a task? Is every player going to be able to get that Deoxys or is only one extremely lucky player going to get it?

I am not a big fan of the currency system. It seems a bit, hard to understand, and that is saying something seeing as I consider myself as open-minded and an intellectual. Do you think you could explain it to me in more detail?

Oh and Professor Holly isn't the first woman professor. Professor Ivy was.

Unless of course, you are talking about the video games.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Wow. It looks really really good!!!

I dont have any criticism at the moment, but Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Can't wait for this to be released!!!!!

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
Years
This looks like an amazing game and you guys have clearly put a lot of effort into it. I look forward to playing it in the future.

Assuming that the staff still checks this topic, I would like to help in the production of this game in any way that I can. I am rather adept at photoshop so I could create any non-pixel graphics that you guys might need. This could be applied in simply creating some new support bars or whatever you guys may need. I am mostly experienced in creating photoshop signatures and can produce samples on demand.

Anyway, I just want to help. Please let me know if I am needed :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2009
Yay.

Thanks for all the great comments guys!
Whyat would be really great is if we could find a programmer to help us, and maybe some Mappers, since the large proportion of the development now involves mapping six new quadrants. We'd love a lot of help, just sign up on the forums and be sure to state you'r e from Pokecommunity. If not, tell as many people as possible.

DemonLord8

DemonLord8
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Where's the link? I can't seem to find it. So...um...i can't really play. But I really want to. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back