• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Exactly, but only Sarah knows how to get out and she isn't sharing that secret, nor is she leaving until she gets the military tech, so people are just following her now =P

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
One person at my school had a birthday today too!

Happy birthday SIU!!!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
BTW guys, Sky did something weird, and I was trying to get answers, but then...he went offline. Yeah, how rude.

The something weird:

"Tsk, thanks a lot Yui. By the way, from the ones I've met, immortals can be total arses, so yeah..."

Yui hasn't given off any hint of being an immortal, no the green glowing hand thing isn't part of being an immortal (only as a ninja in Naruto. Yes Nakuzami, agree with me that), so if he is talking in someway to Yui hinting that he knows that she's an immortal because of the glowing green hand thing, yeah NO, no possible. So, either ignore him or don't post until he explains it to me. Thanks~! <3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I thought he was referring to Yui. Who is actually an immortal. XD

BTW, only Seven Immortals, yes what they are called, and they don't go anywhere without the leader's (Yui's older brother's) permission. So, Raike could have only met FAKE immortals or just strong people who are like immortal.

So, as I asked, ignore Sky because he's been unclear AND an idiot. XD

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
There was a tornado her and it's still happening. 0.o

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Okay allow me to clear this up first, thanks for the birthday happy wish thingies, Second I was referring to immortal pokemon and one person not in the group or rather the RP itself that he suspected was immortal so Michaela just chill.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Sorry bout' that, clarity does help though, which is why I sometimes use the OOC to explain things [Or at least hint at stuff so people don't ask]

Edit:

No one has realized they are outside, and that S.W.A.T.[A.K.A. Sarah] is in a gunfight with two small groups of soldiers?
Or does no one want to help her fight them?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
No one has realized they are outside, and that S.W.A.T.[A.K.A. Sarah] is in a gunfight with two small groups of soldiers?
Or does no one want to help her fight them?

I'll edit my post after I get back.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, off topic:

*Comes in with a pistol in each hand* Okay, who wants to join my freaking RP? 'Cus no one is freaking joining. Now, I don't (or do, you'll never know) want to have to force anybody to join, but I will >.<
I honestly thought it was a good idea, but unlike my first RP, nobody. Is. Freaking. Joining.

Just a lil' ol' advertisement to see if anyone wants to defect multitask and join my RP [:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
*Cough* Well I already joined and Michaela reserved a spot. *Cough*

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
It is a good idea. I really like it.

Still working on that SU, but with five projects due...Most of which is TOMORROW (and I'm still not done)...Yeah, let me get back to you on that. -.-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I just got too much going on [As I told Final Watchmen]
Its the end of my senior year of high school, and I want to focus on my classes more then I have all year so i'm slowing down on the RPing for a little while[Actually, this is the only one I remember to post in anymore other then Pokemon Transformation]
Sorry, but I just got too much to do IRL

Back