• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 Days of Gaming

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

7 Days of Gaming

PC's 10th Anniversary Gaming Event

Introduction

Bored of soloing the front lines? Looking for some team mates to help you in your quests? Simply looking for some fresh meat to slaughter? Then look no further, the PCX Gaming Events team is here for you! Whether you're looking for a new world to explore or wanting rack up countless enemy kills, you'll find the perfect people to play with during our gaming sessions. Sit back with a whole new group of friends as you crusade through the gaming world and most importantly have a good time!

Your PS3 hosts
OokamiReki | PSN: Dearu | Timezone: Pacific
TwilightBlade | PSN: LightAquamarine | Timezone: Eastern

Your XBOX 360 hosts
CarefulWetPaint | XBLA: Silentdeath50 | Timezone: Australian Eastern

Your PC hosts
CarefulWetPaint | League: CarefulWetMoose
Krazzikk | League: Krazzikk | Timezone: Eastern
Zet | Steam: eelektross | Timezone: Australian Eastern

Check time zones here

Gaming Events

PS3
330bn87.png

September 24
Soul Calibur V (PS3)
Time: 5 PM PST
Hosts: OokamiReki

2ana4p.png

September 25
Battlefield 3 (PS3)
Time: 4 PM PST
Host: OokamiReki

1581sz.png

September 26
Borderlands 1/2 (PS3)
Hosts: OokamiReki and TwilightBlade

25ury9i.png

September 27
LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
Time: 3 PM PST
Hosts: OokamiReki and TwilightBlade

10pzmmb.png

September 28
Call of Duty Black Ops (PS3)

Borderlands 2 (PS3)
Time: 6 PM PST
Host: TwilightBlade

qyua0n.png

September 29
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
Host: TwilightBlade

10z9qba.png

September 30
Uncharted 3 (PS3)

XBOX 360 / PC
30xh4z5.png

September 24
Assassins Creed Revelations (360)
Time: 2 AM PST
Host: CarefulWetPaint

Borderlands 2 (PC)
Time: 12AM PST
Host: Zet

League of Legends (PC)
Host: Krazzikk

2ladd8o.png

September 25
Borderlands 2 (PC)
Time: 12 AM PST

League of Legends (PC)
Time: 2 AM PST -- 4 PM PST
Host: CarefulWetPaint -- Krazzikk

10pzmmb.png

September 26
Call of Duty Black Ops (360)

Borderlands 2 (PC)

vdz8xx.png

September 27
Borderlands 2

Diablo 3 / Starcraft 2 (PC)

of22o3.png

September 28
Halo 3 (360)

League of Legends (PC)
Host: Krazzikk

dpjpll.png

September 29
League of Legends (PC)

68vdax.png

September 30
Halo Reach (360)

Emblems

You will earn emblems if you participate in at least 1 day, 3 days, or 5 days of the event. There may additional secret emblems.

You must post here and play the game of the day with a Host to have it count towards the emblem. If the game is limited to a 4 player party, then you may form a second party and have all party members post indicating so to have it count.

*Participation wasn't as active as we'd like, so there will be some changes for emblems. 1 day, 2+ day, and a secret emblem. Thanks for playing and representing PC's gaming community either way!

Last edited:

Cybeast Okami

Welcome to the Ponylands!
Years
I would like to play Borderlands 2 for PS3 on sept. 28 with TwilightBlade and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PS3 on sept. 29 with OokamiReki. I'm in the central time zone and my Playstation Name is Thunder_Wing91

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
The SoulCalibur V gaming event for the PS3 starts in 2 hours and 20 minutes as of this post. If you want to participate, let me know.

I'll host an unranked lobby that is private so no one else can join unless anyone wants me to make it public.

Also, I tend to be on my PS3 often, so if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask me with a message on PSN, or on here.

My PSN is Dearu by the way. This is just a heads up so you don't have to hover over the PSN icon on the top right corner of this post.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Oh Oh Oh I forgot! My League Of Legends Name is CarefulWetMoose. Add me for a game in about 2 hours from now! Cya's then!

Okay I signed in so just add me and we can get a game started.

Last edited:

Zet

Years
If anyone is up for Borderlands 2(PC) we can start now, or I can wait a few hours to see if more people are interested(add me or go into the pokecommunity steam group chatroom).

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I'll probably join in on LBP2 on Saturday, as it's the only game that I have where I'll be able to play it :p Would've liked to play Borderlands too, but too late :(

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
The Battlefield 3 gaming event on the PS3 starts in 40 minutes. I don't mind starting it ahead of time if there are enough people who are willing to participate early.

TwilightBlade

Years
Looking forward to playing with Cybeast and Olli!

I decided to try out League of Legends. :)
Username: xAdrestia

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Well this is embarrassing.. I cant seem to find my Black Ops game anywhere :'( This means Ill have to cancel todays event unless you guys are fine with playing say modern warefare 2 instead of black ops. If you are just VM on PC or message me on Xbox Live Ill sit on it for an hour or so.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
I'm up for Borderlands (have lvls 36, 9, 6, 6 right now) and LBP2, both PS3. PSN is same as username.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
The Borderlands 2 gaming event on the PS3 will start in 55 minutes.

Be sure to be on at least 5 minutes before the event starts and to have me added on PSN.

TwilightBlade

Years
Hey folks I can host Borderlands 2 (level 20 or new profile) starting a little early, 3:30 PM PST / 6:30 PM EST / 11:30 PM GMT. Just add my PSN and send me a message! If you can't make it during the time periods, feel free to add my PSN anyways. It's good to get more co-op buddies.

I'll switch over to Borderlands 1 (levels 47, 16, 16, and 5 or new profile) later in the evening, about 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST / 1 AM GMT.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey folks I can host Borderlands 2 (level 20 or new profile) starting a little early, 3:30 PM PST / 6:30 PM EST / 11:30 PM GMT. Just add my PSN and send me a message! If you can't make it during the time periods, feel free to add my PSN anyways. It's good to get more co-op buddies.

I'll switch over to Borderlands 1 (levels 47, 16, 16, and 5 or new profile) later in the evening, about 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST / 1 AM GMT.

I'll be there as a level 20 player! Can't wait :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Just got my new computer. Should have it built by Saterday and able to join in on the last few events finally.

TwilightBlade

Years
Cool, Razer! What games are you looking forward to playing?

Formed a 3 man party with level 20-22 in BL2 now. Let's wreck some stuff!

Looks like it's still only greenzsaber up for the 1st game, so I'll host BL1 even later whenever it's fine for him (or whenever he gets closer to mid 40s haha). :P

Just add me on PSN if you wanna play either borderlands and I'll try to play with everyone for a bit. I'm available all night. Thanks. <3

Back