• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm thinking about having the boss room event planned for the second IC day, yes c;
Let's slowly end this IC day for now ^^

EXPLAINATION BULLETIN BOARD:

The Bulletin Board has now been added in both the IC and OOC thread and is located under the skills list. Whenever you see a quest that suits you, feel free to say "(Insert name) accepts the (insert name quest) quest." in the OOC thread and in your post.

The GM's will try to keep track on who has which quests and will occasionally add new quests. Right now there are only two but we are creating more quests. Once in a while there will be a "Moderator quest". These are quests where you can gain special items, armor, weapons or skills.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Sorry for the inactivity. I was without access to Internet for a while. I think I'll take the "I need help" quest to welcome my return.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Since I'll be gone starting Monday to the 26th, Princess isn't going to help find the boss room. Just makes the most sense not to have her find it, unless someone can bunny her (which is fine by me if someone wants to they can just please don't kill her off, or any of my three NPC's.)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Levels are hidden in the Light Novel and the anime, but not in Sanctuary (the RP)

Huh. Thanks Machomuu - so it's levels, usernames, and the coloured arrows that show PK status? And I take it there's a draw distance for those things, too.

Aaaaahhhhgggaaaahhhhhh, I've posted. I was just itching to post, I take it that any faults could be mentioned here anyway, if something comes up.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Thought I'd say this. Gothax accepts the "I need help" quest. Will I have other RPers with me or I'll go alone?

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Now they know about their PK status. I am really intrigued as to how this affects posting order. So, Pink, what's the posting order now?

Uhm, this is just something I was thinking about, but I was really wondering how you determine skill levels. Obviously they started at 1, but look at how many times Nirvana has used <Hiding> and I have no idea what the skill level for his Hiding is. Another instance would be virtually anyone of the beaters weapon skill level, since they are always grinding and what not.

@Genevieve: Never played Oblivion, but Skyrim is arguably the best game of this generation of consoles. I would greatly suggest you play it.

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
@Colony The Last Of Us is knocking, and it wants it's title back. - 3O

How do skills like Howl level up? And also do rooms in dungeons where there's only a treasure chest exist, or are there only trap rooms? Just curious really. Thaaanks

Sapphire Rose

Years
Okay… how to start…

Levels are only shown because no one knows how to hide them yet.I'm thinking that someone could invent it by playing with the settings a little?

I really have no idea about the post order Colony, let's make it: Machomuu, WolfOfEve, PS (me), ShinyDiamond, Genevieve, Colony, True Epicness. Everyone alright with that?

Skills can level up when you use the skills a lot. You begin with skill level 1 but I imagine that the weapon skills could be around 30/40 already because skills level up easy unless the skill levels get too high. The maximum skill level is 1000. Colony, your hiding skill should be around 20 I think. It's best to keep track on your skill levels and upload it once in a while so that I, Myself, and ShinyDiamond can keep track on them.

JNathan, you can do the quest alone if you want but you can also party up c:

I forgot to mention: Players can also leave things on the bulletin Board but it costs 5000 col~ ^^

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Fixed it~ now if you excuse me, i'm gonna train with my Rapier~ and that's not a joke, I really have one and i'm really gonna train now

It's ShinyDiamond's 18th birthday today guys~

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Sorry Nideous. I've overburdened myself with roleplays and my posting rate has slowed WAY down. I'll be easing up on the load though, so it should hopefully go back up.

There is no way in hell I'm dropping this one.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Alrighty, as you guys may be aware, I'm still in the process of watching SAO. I just watched up to the part where they beat the game today...

Just thought I'd mention, when I was making Turnip, I had no experience of Yui or Kayaba's in-game avatar. It just occurred to me that the NPC thing is far more relevant than I originally thought it was... At first it seemed really odd, and now I'm far more at ease with it, though that makes me sort of uneasy anyway. Anyhow, it's sort of interesting how those two were half-NPCs masquerading as players, and Turnip is a player masquerading as a half-NPC. Or something along those lines.

Mostly though, I'm just astounded that I managed to randomly come up with something that turned out to be as relevant as it was - just thought I'd mention it, as it's possible you thought that was where I was coming from. It really wasn't XD

Back