• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
If you had a large Legendary Pokémon or were in charge of feeding a large Legendary Pokémon, how much food would it take to actually feed a Legendary Pokémon of large size?

Well Groudon would have to eat alot of small animals, desert animals but that would mean he has to eat alot because there is not much nutrients in the desert so his diet would be a lot bigger.

Kyogre would feed off semi large fish like Sharpedo and Carrocasta

Rayquaza would probably feed on small villages.

Lugia, well we do not know what it could feed on maybe aerodactyls.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Rayquaza would probably feed on small villages.
This made me laugh.

I couldn't even imagine having any of those pokemon, let alone feeding it. You would have to be a billionaire. Even that might not even be enough! We haven't even touched shelter and the like, since I imagine it gets quite boring in those pokeballs and pokemon might want to see the outside world once every decade.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Why would anything want to eat an Aerodactyl ;; Isn't that a rock gargoyle? Maybe it would be a nice Sunday dinner for a family of Aron/Lairon/Aggron.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I could imagine Pidgeot, Staraptor, Fearow, and some other bird Pokémon feeding on a variety of snake-like creatures such as Ekans, Servine, Arbok, Seviper, etc. Those who are not fully-evolved would be eating Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, and other type of caterpillars. Birds do like to eat snakes and worms in real life, don't they? o: Also, since bears like to eat animals that are smaller than they are, I could see Ursaring and Snorlax feeding on Pichu, Pikachu, Poochyena, Torchic, and various other Pokémon who are small in size.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Furrets apparently hunt Rattata according to the Pokedex. Pidgeot it also another Pokemon who hunts a Pokemon. It's Magikarp though, which makes me wonder how hard a Pidgeot's beak and talons are to break through those really hard scales of Magikarp so it can eat it. I know they aren't the only Pokemon in general either whose Pokedex entries talk about eating another Pokemon. Can't remember any more (though I'm pretty certain one of them speaks of eating Caterpie).

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
What about people eating Pokémon? I remember an original series anime episode showing a picture of sliced Magikarp haha. Seems strange, but I guess it's no different than me eating fish. I've been inspired for a new topic!

What foods and drinks from the Pokémon world would you enjoy?

I'm sure I would love MooMoo Milk. It's delicious and healthy at the same time :D
I've always wondered what a Rage Candy Bar tastes like, so I would definitely try that too. I bet Magikarp are also very tasty >:3

Years
Pokeblocks are just a bunch of berries mashed together into a hard candy, right? I think those would be pretty good, as long as you aren't using any of the spicy berries like the Figy or Cheri Berry. And considering how popular Casteliacones are supposed to be, I'd love to try one of those as well.

Years
Pokeblocks are just a bunch of berries mashed together into a hard candy, right? I think those would be pretty good, as long as you aren't using any of the spicy berries like the Figy or Cheri Berry. And considering how popular Casteliacones are supposed to be, I'd love to try one of those as well.

I'd imagine what Casteliacones, Pokeblocks or Poffins would taste like. Pokemon food sure looks delicious indeed!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, pokeblocks would be like healthy nutrient berry bars kinda. Awesome. Also, I'd love me a lava cookie and moo moo milk. Maybe with some chocolate in it :3

Would you dare to pick a fruit from a Tropius and eat it as it is?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd want to give RageCandyBar a try. According to its description in HeartGold and SoulSilver, a lot of people love this candy. This actually makes me want to find out how it really tastes like and what makes it so great. xD I would also like to taste some of their poffins. They are like muffins, but they just have a little more flavor since they're mixed with a variety of berries.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Would you dare to pick a fruit from a Tropius and eat it as it is?
If ever I came back alive from picking said fruit, then heck yeah I would eat the life out of that Tropius fruit. Haha

I assume whenever someone tries to take a fruit from Tropius, it would start to engage said person/Pokemon/whatever. So it would be like climbing King Kong while he tries to kill you; you either never come back or come back bruised but fruitful |D

lame puns are lame

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ermah, Zeffy.

I'm more thinking that it's creepy to eat something that grew on a living being. Like cutting a piece of Parasect's mushroom and have on your pizza, or grabbing some of Oddish's weeds for a salad. But they are grass types, so they are sort of plants. Just like a Geodude is kind of a rock.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, I guess it wouldn't necessarily kill them. I just think it's a bit like eating your human pal's finger or something xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't think I would ever try cutting something off of a Pokémon. If we do that, then they would most likely get hurt, and I'd be absolutely terrified to see the looks on their faces. D: But if they don't get hurt, then maybe I would consider pulling off a few cherries from Cherubi every once in a while and throw them in my mouth whenever I'm hungry. These cherries would probably have a different taste than regular cherries, since they're grown on Pokémon and not on plants.

Years
Apparently Tropius actually lets children and other Pokemon pick the fruit off its neck, so I don't think I'd have a problem with eating it, as long as it didn't come from my own Tropius. Same with something like a Chansey's egg or a Paras' mushroom- I don't know how comfortable I'd be in eating something knowing my own Pokemon produced it, but I'd have no problem getting them store bought (similar to chicken eggs).

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
In the anime, they show several things being picked off of pokemon from Grotle's nuts on the bushes on his back, to Tropius' fruit off of its neck. If the pokemon is friendly, I think they'll let you take off the various edibles. However, if it will hurt, I don't think I would have the heart to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back