• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online Fan Club

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Why drop massive spoilers like that!! Thats harsh bro! Harsh to us all!

I dont really understand what Yui is but I dont think she can really be anything other then a player, maybe her unique skill hides her stuff!

Sorry, But, I said it was a spoiler...

Yeah, your right about YUI, but I still think she's a glitch... xD
Ok, I'm not gonna read the LN I don't wan't to spoil myself anymore... :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Sorry, But, I said it was a spoiler...

Yeah, your right about YUI, but I still think she's a glitch... xD
Ok, I'm not gonna read the LN I don't wan't to spoil myself anymore... :)
Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey, episode 12 is up~ My thoughts in the spoiler:

Spoiler:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
What, no, that sucks, go read it. It's a great series and such an expansive one too.

Haha, I'm no really sure If I'm gonna read it or not, but maybe I'm gonna start with ALO and just wait for the SAO episodes... :)

Just watched Episode 12
Spoiler:

Years
Haha, I'm no really sure If I'm gonna read it or not, but maybe I'm gonna start with ALO and just wait for the SAO episodes... :)

Just watched Episode 12
Spoiler:

I was going to recommend that now that Yui has been introduced properly.

As for the episode. I almost cried. ;;

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hi everyone! Now that I'm hopelessly addicted to this show, I thought I would try to join the fun over here. :D

Username: Claire*

Would you want to live in Aincrad?
Hmm, tough question. I would have to say yes however. The way I see it, Aincrad is not much different from the real world. People get so worked up about when your character dies you die. How is that different from the world we live in now? We don't get a second chance anyway. The only difference being, in Aincrad you have a lot more freedom. In my opinion of course.

Granted, we don't have to fight for our lives on a daily basis. :\

Just to answer the previous question as to my favorite character. I really liked the very minor character of Keita. I also adored Sachi.
Spoiler:

As to the latest episode (12): I'm not afraid to admit to my waterworks... >.>

Last edited:

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Firstly, thank you TwilightBlade for starting up this thread. I only found out about the anime because of it :)

Username: FrostPheonix
Answer current topic:
Would you want to live in Aincrad?
If you mean the game thinging.... yeah. Looks cool, the concept of you having superpowers is really appealing too :)
But I wouldn't want to be stuck. If you could actually get out, like expected, then it would have been cool. But if you can't, I would not want to ever be in it. Unless you get out automatically if u die, like in inception :)

EDIT: I wouldn't want to live there. I mean, the concept of a nerve-gear, and of VR mmo is cool, but living there would creep me out. Especially the fact that I would die if i died in game. Also, if it had worked the way it should, I might have gotten an something like a multiple-personality disorder :/

new episode is out :) I got it today, gonna see it and twelve today and finally be up-to-date.

You guys seen it yet? All of the comments keep saying that its a cliffhanger :/.

Last edited:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Episode 13 is pretty good, yes it does end on a cliffhanger. ;)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Episode 14
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Spoiler:

Years
Episode 14
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Also I'm not a random person posting I'm The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner on my new account, so blade could you yake out Tsuitc and put Ralaia in the member list?
Episode 14
Spoiler:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hi! I would like to join the SAO Fan club ^_^

Username: Jerichob10 (Jeri or jericho)

Answer current topic: I would defenitly live in Aincrad, i would like to experience the things that the characters from SAO experienced, and not only that but the world there is beautiful, it would be a great place to live ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
That episode hit me right in the feels. Terrific.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Also I'm not a random person posting I'm The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner on my new account, so blade could you yake out Tsuitc and put Ralaia in the member list?
Episode 14
Spoiler:

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Spoiler:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Aww, awesome episode. I can't wait for the next one!

This anime makes sad and happy at the same time. Curse you SAO...

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Aww, awesome episode. I can't wait for the next one!

This anime makes sad and happy at the same time. Curse you SAO...

I know... the episodes always have such emotional twists that i dont even know what to think sometimes.

Ep 14
Spoiler:

Back