• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eat in or take out

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
Wgen you go out to a fast food place like KFC do you prefer to take your meal with you or eat it there ?

I prefer to take it with me because I can't stand eating inside one.

reason for topic: thought it be a fun topic to do

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Depends.. I'm not at fast food places often.. (once every 4 months maybe?) and I rather go to a restaurant once or twice a month but either is fine. If it is cold and rainy I will get pizza ordered in rather than walking out, for example, but if I am out withfriends obviously we will eat in.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Depends on what I'm getting. If it's a full meal, I usually eat inside. If it's just a milkshake or something to treat myself, I get it to go. I don't typically go to the national chains, though - we have a fast food pizza chain and a good burger/frozen custard chain (Culver's, which is becoming national, but is based here) here in Wisconsin.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Really depends on my mood with being around other people. I joke around with my friend all the time, because usually if I'm going out to eat fast food it's with her, and tell her that I'm not up to being friendly and socializing is just not in the cards when I would prefer to just do drive thru. I think I usually end up doing drive thru a lot more, though, simply because I also tend to get food before school and don't have enough time to eat it and wait for it to get prepared. They take a lot longer to prepare your meal if you aren't in drive thru.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I prefer the drive thru most of the time, because I am always on the go. But I do when I get the chance like to sit down inside.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I eat in the restaurant most of the time, but I take out the food if I don't have enough time to dine in.

#isthenumbersign
Years
If I'm driving, I have to eat in, because I cannot multitask when I'm driving. :P Probably gonna save my life some time hahaha. Most other people I'm usually in the car with end up eating and driving, probably not the safest thing, but they handle it fine. So we're usually going through the drive thru.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I always take home, more privacy for me, plus I can eat it while doing what ever I want (play games, watch movies, or watch Pokemon), plus my cats also get into the snack as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I prefer taking the stuff back home as at least in my house I don't have to worry about noisy as hell strangers preaching their life stories to their homegirl of the week over the phone.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Delivery! But, if they dont have delivery and I already have my pants on its nearly always take out. The insides of fast food restaurants arent very nice anyway. My Mom and sisters always want to eat inside for god knows why.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I don't generally "go out" for fast food. Actual sit-down restaurants, yes. Fast food, no.

I do enjoy fast food, but I indulge more out of necessity. When I'm already out or if I'm in a hurry. Something you pick up at lunch or dinner when you're between destinations or need to save time at home (go pick it up for the family, for example, while they take care of whatever).

So, I take fast food home

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I rarely sit down in a fast food restaurant. At least here, the fast food restaurants have a lousy atmosphere. I'd rather just eat in the car or eat when I get home.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Tch. I never eat the food I get in the restaurant...AT the restaurant. LOL
I'm only in there to get it, so I can split it! (Da scene, dat is)

But seriously, I haven't eaten in a restaurant since I was really young...Nowadayz, I just go there, order my food and leave...

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Take in, if I have a camera. I like Tweeting it so people will see I'm awesome because I'm eating at a restaurant, while they're at home eating cereal in front of the computer. But if I don't have a camera, I'm going with take out, so I can take a picture of it at home. I'm awesome like that.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Sometimes I prefer to eat inside, and sometimes I prefer to eat it in the car or enjoy it at home. I think one of the major factors that influences my decision is the weather. If it's a lovely day I'd probably eat it outside at a local park or inside the fast food shop. If it's cold, wet and rainy then I'd definitely prefer to enjoy my meal at home in front of the fire where I'm warm and comfortable. It also depends on my mood.

Years
Usually it's drive-through or to go, because I'm getting it before going somewhere or on the way home. I don't mind eating in, it's just rare that I have the time for it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
well right now i'm in McDonalds and have been sitting here for a while now. But usually I just get take out unless I'm with friends then it depends on the situation and what we're doing. If it's out intention on eating fast food then well just sit down and chill for a bit. But if we're grabbing something on the way to a place then we will do take out.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Normally i don't feel comfortable eating at public places..i don't feel well around people But! i love eating ice cream while walking down the street :3 <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Eat in if I'm with friends or I have my laptop with me and they have free wi-fi. Or if everyone else is in Wal-Mart or some other store where I don't need to buy anything.

But if there's no wi-fi, and I'm by myself, and if I don't need to kill time while the rest of the family is shopping elsewhere, there's really no point in sitting in the restaurant.

Casual dining restaurants are another matter, and I'll sit down and eat my meal there more often than not.

Back