• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

- lol hey bro y r u playing as the female lol

- Why don't you play as the female, brother dear? Look, as a matter of fact you're playing as the male. Like what, have you got a thing for him? Do you happen to be a fairy type?
well this comment has made my day lmao...........whooo...yeaaa..yaaaaa...oh sorry. dancing my but of to staying alive lmao

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Male/Female
Red/Leaf
Gold/Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire
Lucas/Dawn
Touya/Touko
Kyouhei/Mei
Calme/Serena

Yes, Calem is Calme in japanese, apparently

カルム

I hope we can name all our rivals

Tiemo, Sana and Toroba

nameable rival names

Green, Silver, Hue

sue me, I'm a stickler for things like that

Gabri

m8
Years
I havent played Pokémon for a long time, but I remember naming the rival "Jackass" in all games I played.
Except for May in RSE, of course.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

*AHEM* Thread not gonna die. just give me a good topic lol..btw....HOWS THE WEATHER UP THEIR Lol.(I feel great atm. been feeling like shiz all day. found some brain entrainment for nauseation and wam. works like a charm)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

*tears organs out(specifically my heart) and devours it*
hmm you know what. your brain looks......DELICIOUS. Hope you dont mind if I like say....eat it? heheheheheheee

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
*checks on download* yess its finally finished downloading. what it is is a secret.
hmm...aha.*travels to white forest* *goes and tall grass* *A WILD SIR SERVINE APPEARS*
*Gets great ball ready* Come at me bro lol loool

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

lmao. I bet a thousand bucks someone gonna dress as chuck norris. that would be the scariest shiz ever lol.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

And someone needs to dress as regie fils too cuz HIS BODY IS READY
now let the ultimate battle BEGIN. Regie vs Chuck vs Master Bruce Lee.
(who will win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back