• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Bibliophibian's Pokemon Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
is this shiny?

Igglybuff ♀ [Lv. 1]
Nature: Bold
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves: Wish, Fake Tears, Last Resort, Thunder Wave

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
You have uncovered my nefarious plot to make you crazy! Mwahaha!

(Actually, I just have a notebook with a long list of Pokemon I think are neat, then I make my boyfriend pick them for me because I can never decide which ones to do next. :P I've still got like...10 1/2 pages of stuff left to go.)

Files will be sent momentarily. <3

Edit: And now I'm laughing about the Publix comment. x3 I'm glad people like my thread. <3

Files are on there way. Thanks again.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
What's the OT/nature of the Baltoy?
If it's Bold with OT: Mat I've already got it (I have a good number of his Pokemon from a giveaway elsewhere) but if not, I'd be interested. :3

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Hi Bibliophibian, I can offer you the 3 regis or the heatran in your wants list. If you are still looking for them, would it be possible that you take a BP? :3

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
@FallenStar: I sent you a VM. ^^

@wonjoon: That sounds good to me. :3 I've got them ready to go, so just let me know when you've got some time to trade. <3

Should be a small update coming tonight or tomorrow, depending on how lazy I am. :P

Thank You so much for the trade!! ☆(≧ω≦)

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
@wonjoon: Anytime. <3 Thank you too. ^^

Update~
96e.png
23a.png
dpmfb056.png

Lots of Kanto Pokemon lately. :P

darkangelxys

Psychic
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2011
Is that Larvitar shiny? Do you have a non shiny one you might want to trade for a groudon or latias?

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
Might want to fix your thread CSS, dood. :)
Do you take any requests, such as EV training?
That's weird... The CSS is displaying just fine for me (although I was messing around with it last night). If it still looks messed up, would you mind letting me know what it's doing or taking a screenshot of it so I can try to fix it? ^^;
*New to CSS so I probably just messed something up*

As far as requests go, I don't usually take RNG requests (I did a bunch in the past, and now I don't like doing them very much unless I think they're interesting) but I do take requests for egg moves and such.

I can do EV training though I don't have an AR, so I won't be able to do move tutor moves or rare candy things to Lv. 100. If you want something EV trained, I'd be happy to do it for you. It might give me the kick I need to get some other things done. ^^ All I ask is that I get to keep a copy of whatever I train, if I'm interested in it.

Is that Larvitar shiny? Do you have a non shiny one you might want to trade for a groudon or latias?
The Larvitar isn't shiny. If the Groudon/Latias have good IVs, I'd be willing to trade. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2011
interested in drowze flawless
i have flawless lapras modest UT

darkangelxys

Psychic
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2011
Groudon: 5 / 29 / 8 / 18 / 31 / 18
Latias: Not sure, it has been used in a battle, at lv 41 now.

I don't want the Larvitar anymore, but how about the Sunkern for these?
I also have a couple egg move Gibles, and a Fire Blast Charmander.

tolanator

aka tolan
Years
Please CMT for you flawless shiny Troupius. I have several of your wants. Also, what kind of Pokeball is you Ho-Oh caught in? :)

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
I am interested in your Shiny Male Slugma, CMT for offers.
I didn't see anything, sorry.
Groudon: 5 / 29 / 8 / 18 / 31 / 18
Latias: Not sure, it has been used in a battle, at lv 41 now.

I don't want the Larvitar anymore, but how about the Sunkern for these?
I also have a couple egg move Gibles, and a Fire Blast Charmander.
I'm not super interested in the Groudon or Latias. I usually do all of my own egg moves too. =x
Please CMT for you flawless shiny Troupius. I have several of your wants. Also, what kind of Pokeball is you Ho-Oh caught in? :)
I really like the Calm Chansey (OT: Ace ZX).
Ho-oh is caught in a Repeat Ball, since it was the only thing I had at the time that seemed to match. :P
Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite.png

darkangelxys

Psychic
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2011
Do you have any wants I can try getting you?
That Sunkern really looks nice ;D
How about a TM or an item?

tolanator

aka tolan
Years
I didn't see anything, sorry.

I'm not super interested in the Groudon or Latias. I usually do all of my own egg moves too. =x

I really like the Calm Chansey (OT: Ace ZX).
Ho-oh is caught in a Repeat Ball, since it was the only thing I had at the time that seemed to match. :P
Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite.png

That's fine. And please CMT for the Ho-Oh also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back