• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
63. Man, so much fun playing annie may gaims these past couple of days and finally got some sleep. Except I didn't and am running on ginger tea as of this point. Just. One. More. Exam.

Also, I prefer straight pairing errtime. Just sayin'.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ooh, Star Driver. (With an addition of Bleach...?) ...Once again I'm reminded I need to finish that series XD;

I also like Kyousuke x Sayaka. But that's the only straight pairing I like :|b /like there are any other male characters in Madoka

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
69. Think my team in Black after I beat Ghetsis is probably gonna be Samurott, Archeops, Mandibuzz, Meinshao, Haxorus, and Hydreigon. Might use something like Volcorona or Krookodile or maybe even Rotom H in place of the Haxorus or Hydreigon and hoping to get a DW Snivy though if I'm lucky enough haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sounds like half my original White team... (Samurott, Haxy, and Hydreigon) It was so fun taking on Ghetsis's cheated Hydreigon with a legit. one :|b

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess. Although I always got bored and ended up setting the aliens on my guys. -__-

Hmmmm terrible but entertaining Gundam or sleep. Hard choice.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

And that mindset of kleptomania and hoarding is why I always build meter in fightan gaems and never use any of it. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back