• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How long have you spent on X and Y so far?

How many hours have you put into the game so far?

• Less than 50 hours

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • 50-75 hours

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • 75-100 hours

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • 100-125 hours

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • 125-150 hours

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • 150-200 hours

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • More than 200 hours

Votes: 39 40.2%

• Total voters

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I think that Omer here was aiming at pointing out how us with 200+hours dont have any kind of shame :D

ahaha, looking at all the responses, I'm thinking that I should've extended the poll beyond 200+ hours. A few of my friends have already smashed the 300-hour mark. And I thought I was doing well at 130. ._.

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
Years
ahaha, looking at all the responses, I'm thinking that I should've extended the poll beyond 200+ hours. A few of my friends have already smashed the 300-hour mark. And I thought I was doing well at 130. ._.
pretty much everything after the 125 hours mark was shiny hunting or breeding for me (not sure if it counts as "gameplay" XD)

Years
I'm at 169:13 right now. I thought it was pretty crazy already, but now that I see some people have about the double of my playtime, I don't feel like as much of a no lifer anymore, lol.

My longest run ever was on my Gold game, with about 350 hours. The battery ran out though so it's lost forever. Otherwise it would probably have been about 400.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
On Pokemon X, I'm pass the 200 hours (60% of it I spent it on Pokemon Amie) - in my Pokemon Y [only 7 badges as of post time] I just got passed the 260 hours last night [80% of I spent it on Pokemon Amie].

So far the longest I spent in a game was 280 hours on Pokemon White 2. I'm going to break that record with Y.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Just over 56 hours so far. I'm expecting that number to keep increasing and when I get holidays in December, it should shoot upwards.

Years
i am around 100 hours on Pokemon Y.The thing is that i haven't been playing the last 2 weeks due to some health problems and i hope that around Christmas i will start playing it again

Years
I'm at 86 hours, Only played 6 hours across the last 2 weeks due to Uni exams though. I expect after my last exam on Wednesday I'll get to >100 hours over 2 or 3 days.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I've got 60 hours clocked on my X version, I've completed everything there is to do, beat the league, done the Looker quest, obtained all mega stones, my main in-game team has maxed out affection and I've caught all available Pokemon. I won't be playing it any time soon again.

I have around 6 hours on Y version which I'm currently playing, I believe I'll finish it quicker since It's a second run through...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
So far, I've played Pokémon Y for approximately two-fifty hours. Wow; didn't know it was this long, to be honest. Feels like I've started playing only yesterday. xD Longest time I've played this game would have to be when I first gotten a hold of it; I played for six straight hours. I found it to be extremely addictive; it was just impossible for me to put it down.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
226 hrs and counting lol More if that was the one i got on launch day xD but its my X version witch i got after i beat Y lol and it ended up being my main game. xD atlest i can continu to restat my Y version anytime :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
I'm at 238 hours on my X version but I don't play much any more. I suck at online battles and I've pretty much done everything interesting in the game. Sometimes I'll get it out and catch a few new pokemon, or pet/feed some of my favorites. Can't wait for pokebank so I can start a new file and play through again without EXP share.

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
117 hrs on Y and I just bought X earlier today and clocking 2 hrs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just a bit over 136 hours which is longer than I played Black 2 the whole I had it. Just another thing that tells me that I love this generation more than last gen (since I didn't play White all that much either ahaha).

Back