• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
SkinnyGreenMan,the banner is cute.I didnt notice it before.Srry it too me so long to see it.

Years
sorry if i dont always post here/read everything, but it was 2 pages ago since i joined so i really dont want 2 have to go through 2.5 pages or reading.... sorry im im lazy but i will post and read what i can... school is very long...

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
hey skinnygreenman goodluck with your clefairy im tryint to get an abra. i seen about 2000 of em and still no shiny. its up to my 5 hour also. *that cool purple look goes so well with that super high special attack*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
tyranitar_dude said:
i still have to say attackrage i dont believe a friggin word you say.....you cant possibly have that many shinys without cheatin and i read in another post how many hours you have in PuSA and u STILL cant have that many shinys.... FR/LG hasnt been out that long so that you can catch that many ..... :\ ....skinny the banner is uhh eh ok...i like the idea of looking through a scope at a shiny ... :classic:

is it possible for you, attackrage, to get some proof? because (no offence) the word of a 10 year old about catching more than 10 shineies is a bit sketchy...

edit: fyi, i can't do any shiny hunting until saturday. they're redoing our hallway, and i can't get into my room where my gba is... it sucks royally.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
eh..attackrage do u have a digi cam cuz if u do u can post pics of ALL ur shinys :tired: .....Ryan im guessing no luck with the Shiny Aerodactyl?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
blah...no luck with magikarp either stupid little ugly fish..ive been searching for about an 10 hours in all ...........ive been playing GBA watchong tv and lookin at stuff on puter all at the same time..

Years
Hi there, I am new to PC, but I would like to join this club, because shiny pokemon give me a tingly feeling inside. I believe that I can help out with your Pokedex, because I caught a shiny diglet (legit) while soft-resetting for a shiny snorlax :shocked: . I guess you guys are right about "when you least expect it" If I have time I will take a digicam pic of it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
cool you can join..especially if u have "that tingly feeling" :) ..just put in your signature that your a member of zee club and put "shinys caught" and put a diglet sprite in...if u need help with anything dont hesitate to PM me. :)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
You? Have a shiney diglet!? I think not kind sir, for your diglet only has a cold because you haven't been taking good care of it, that little circle you see is merely it sneezing >:| Good job on catching the two. We as a group are proud of you, and willing to take credit for your work. :D Clefairy hunting, gotta have the green ears.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
so, you're not leaving yet pazzkat? i think i can make a better banner than was submitted before (no offence) i think we should have a competetion of some sort *eyes light up in the spirit of competition*

Years
Pazz, I think my diglett is sneezing out stars.. :D

Anyway, I only caught 1 shiny, thats the diglett.
I went from Celadon's snorlax spot.. to The Vermillion snorlax spot. And I got tired of it. So I went around the grass... got tired of that.. and headed into diglett's cave. where I sleep powdered it and slowly tackled it with rattata.. till it woke up.. then I sleep powdered it again. and more tackles.. and great ball

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
.....blah im not searchin for shinys at da moment ...training my clefairy on mY FR.... its only on lvl 37 im gettin it to lvl 45 so it can kearn meteor mash ...

what kind of competition Ryan?

Years
i love my crobat shiny... i think it is a great poke w/ great moves... i made it a sweeper. wut u think of its moves: swagger, attract, shadow ball, sludge bomb. Go pink and shiny pokemon! smoochum too!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well, first of all, hi to the new members

and ryan, i udnerstand you, my gba and me are one. lol
well ive got no luck on hatching a shiny torchic but imstill tryin good luck on the clefairy.

Tyranitar dude. i love what you of my shiny charizard(yes its charizard now) in your sig lol, cool.

I think my luck streak is over, but i counted something like 220 hours of hunting now, so i think that if i keep up ill get my shiny torchic. woot

So pazzcat if you leave i kill my self. plz dont leave, stay and take care of us since your the only woman leader here! (us men dont know what we do sometimes) --->no offence to men. lol

ryan your page is cool, buit please make the video hyperlinks work!!! want to see those!

and about the banner contest, go ahead ryan do one yourself then we will vote to chose the one we like best and that will be the one in our sig.

and sorry for not posting oftenly (yesterday i was connected all day) but till friday and saurday night i wont be able to be here often.
GOOD SHINY HUNTING

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
still no luck.....lol..imma change that now since its a charizard now aaryn.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well congrats on the catch attackrage.!

i hatched 188 torchic eggs and no luck

ill keep you informed, im gonna train abit my pokes in LG.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Still looking for clefairy... From what I hear, shinys must be rarer than 1/1895, because everyone has a hard time finding them.

When I posted the banner, I mainly was asking for improvements. To me it doesn't quite look done, but I wasn't sure what to put on it, so I thought some of you might have some ideas.

I have been updating the shiny dex, but if anyone notices something that I missed, make sure to tell me. If Aaryn could post a members list, I could go through everyone's sig, and update the dex from that. Only shinys from the Ru/Sa/FR/LG/Colo/E/Box games count in our club, right?

I added the Jhoto pokemon to the dex a while back... should I go ahed and add the hoenn pokemon? Or wait untill we are further along with the dex as it is.

Back