• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your username doesn't have capitals. Get some now or else banning comes.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
You are missing the best character of FMA in your signature: Havoc, so you are banned!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You have an image in your siggy that's too small, enlarge it, but for now I'll warn you.

Years
gasp! its the attack of the evil siggy! it is strickly prohippibted 4 ure sig 2 have less then 10 words... yours only has 6... tsk, tsk... id normally only warn ya, but u broke a second rule the use of the smily >:O after the word prohibeted is just plain bad. tsk tsk... didnt u read the rules?
~banned~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Where's your capitals in your post? You can't live without teh capitals. You get ze warning.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For not being able to type that exactly, that must be a warning for you.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
^ You are banned for having a Charizard in your signature. Here at PC we only allow water pokemon >O

Banned~

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
Illinios? Never heard of that place, is it in an alternate dimension? BANNED for making my brain hurt >.<

J

good morning
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
No even number of posts, and no odd number of posts...
YOU'RE ALL BANNED. >_>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your siggy isn't centre aligned, all siggys except mine have to be. So that deserves a ban. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back