• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanks, PC!

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I guess I'm still trying to figure that out, myself. I don't quite think I've gotten much return out of the reason I signed up in the first place. I was sort of hoping for more comickers and animators here... :(

Well, thanks to the moderation staff for being nice.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
It has given me friends all over the world. I'm not gonna sit here and say that it's changed my life and given me confidence to tackle the challenges of real life, because it hasn't. But I think having a network of international friends is the best thing PC or any online forum could ever give a person, so I'm incredibly thankful for that :)

Sirfetch’d

Well in the short time I have been here it has given me some of the best friends I could ask for :].

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It allowed me to meet the friend that helped me out quite a lot with a problem of mine. It was talking to him that eventually lead to my changing my ways, for which I am and will continue to be grateful for.

PC also helped me to become less rude and snarky over the internet, as I used to be haha.

I also met a whole mess of friends here, of course.

Even though I joined PC because of being hit with the banhammer on another forum, it was worth it.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ton of Pokemon thanks to RNC & Pink Mommy, met new friends, gotten back into Pokemon TCG and learned some new stuffs about the game :)

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
PC gave me a forum to talk to new people about pokemon hacks for me to try out. It allows me to let off steam after a bad day has happened.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
PC gave me a whole new way to connect and communicate with Pokemon fans all over the world. I have made some great friends here, and I treasure each and every one of them and all my moments spent here with them. <3

Thank you, PC!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I still dont really know. I guess a place to relax and casually talk about things with others, I cant think of anything else though :l

Crux

Evermore
Years
A number of things.

Firstly, and by far the most important.
I met somebody here that I kinda trusted more then I usually do anyone, and not only did we become good friends, but she started this chain of events that has slowly snowballed into making me make me into a better person.
I've become much more confident and found new hope in myself, where I thought I had lost all.
The funny thing is, I don't think she even realises. X)

Secondly, and of slightly less prominence.
I've become more social, and met a lot of cool people.

Thirdly, still good!
I've gotten into new music genres that I wouldn't have looked at before.

And, as anyone would expect, my love of Pokemon has grown! :D

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
PC has been great to me!
I've met so many new friends, from all kinds of places. I've gotten a lot of pokemon from the trade corner :D. PC has helped me get involved in discussions. I'm usually quiet, but on PC I'm comfortable enough to give my input on discussions. Also the Dear Anonymous thread has recently helped me vent when I've had no where else to go...
So thanks PC :D

Years
It's given me friends. Social interaction at points in life where I hardly had any. Ambition and goals when I hardly had any. Made me powerhungry for awhile. Source of Internet Drama (always fun??).

And finally, an Internet home where I'm not as shy posting. <3 (Besides Twitter I guess but I like PC a lot more.)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Made a few friends that have extended outside this community, so I'd call that a success.

Years
I made so many friends here, and saw how different online life is to real life.

Not to mention that becoming Supporter sorta meant the forum was giving something back to me, which is very fun.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Ah PC. PokeCommunity has helped make me what I am today. I joined PC and in time, this palce made me more and more interested in Graphics Design and Web Development, which are basically what I focus on most these days.

I've also met so many great people and made dozens of friends from all over the world. It's definitely been a great experience, one that I have definitely benefited from and I hope to one day be able to help others as much as you have helped me <3

Thanks PC o3o

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
It's given me so much ever since coming here in August as Rainbow Arcanine. I feel really grateful towards PC, for giving me much more than a place to chat with others about Pokemon and off-topic related discussions. It's given me some of the best friends that I could ever ask for, it brought out the confidence in me that had always cowered in the shadows until now. I've learnt so much about myself, my wonderful friends here have made me a better person and I felt happier than I ever have before so yeah thanks PC! :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I've met much nicer people on here compared to the last places I was at. Usually a year in, on the forums I've been on, I've had a dispute with someone, but here, I've had none. At least the mods and higher are nicer too, compared to some of the bigoted you-know-whats on the other forums I've been to.

Back