• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, that's awkward. :I

And what Pedro said. And if you're referring to the game as a whole, as long as it needs to be till only one person remains!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Oh, that's awkward. :I

And what Pedro said. And if you're referring to the game as a whole, as long as it needs to be till only one person remains!

Yeah tell me about it. Somniac was like totally rocking the "I'm not playing" card xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
A friendly reminder to PM me with any kills along with the link to the post/VM/blog. I'll need these by 8:00 PM EST. Failure to do so will result in failed kills!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
[glow="blue]Day One News[/glow]

OKAY. Day One has officially come to a close! I will have the dead list posted up by 8:30 so make sure you have PMed me every kill

Also, and this is important to not. The Brother has been thinking, and we've decided on the following new rule to make this interesting:
  • Normally, the person who has the most kills per day will be announced on this thread as the MVP for that day in the second post and be given a very helpful perk
  • If there is NO MVP for a day, we will randomly revive one person from the dead to rejoin the battle. For the first day only, we will revive two. Keep in mind, you can only be revived once in this entire thing, so if you died, got revived, then died again, you are OUT. THIS PERSON SHALL REMAIN ANONYMOUS.
  • If you were chosen to be revived, you will be PMed a very nice message saying so. I will edit the OP when those people have been PMed to prevent confusion.
  • Look at the first post for clarification on a certain rule. There's been an issue with what posts are eligible to kill.
  • It's 8:30! If you had a kill and failed to report, sorry!
  • The two people who have been revived will be PMed shortly, and everyone will get there new target as soon as I am finished with that.
  • The revived people have been PMed! If you did not get a PM, don't despair. There is always the chance that tomorrow will lack an MVP as well, and another revival will take place. Only one will be revived, if that's the case.
  • Targets have been PMed!

Day Two has officially begun!

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Dangit, just realised this thread existed. *looks around*

I'm targeted.

WhatScaredPatrikExploit.jpg

Honest

Hi!
Years
Day Two

Okay guys, day two is coming to a close. Less bloody than the day before, but some impressive kills along the way. I'll have the results posted up asap. Might be a tiny bit delayed, I just came back from school. :c

• Day 2 is now OVER. If you have yet to PM me any kills you made, PM them to the Brotherhood immediately.
  • There is no MVP once again! So that means one lucky dead assassin will be revived. Watch out for a PM!
  • I've already PMed the person who is the be revived. If I get reports of more deaths from earlier today that negates that revival, a PM notification will be sent out.
  • Day three targets shall be PMed shortly!
  • Day Three targets have been PMed!

Day Three has officially begun! Happy killing!

Tips: Remember. EVERY post made after the competition first started is eligible to be killed. If you posted in a dead thread last today or yesterday, keep an eye out on it. You assassin might target that. Same goes for posts and blogs! If you have any questions, PM The Brotherhood!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm going to popcorn.gif the rest of the way through. I quickly realized that I want to watch more than do things haha. ♥

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm going to popcorn.gif the rest of the way through. I quickly realized that I want to watch more than do things haha. ♥
And that's why you hid after my first try failed? I must improve my approach.
EDIT : Can we know the number of participants Dipu?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Actually I had to get off after your fail yesterday but I was assassinated today so it's all good. 8)

Honest

Hi!
Years
EDIT : Can we know the number of participants Dipu?

Nope. That's part of the game, you won't have any idea how many people are in it, and therefore how many people to be paranoid of.

I will announce when we have the last 5, however. And by the looks of it, we don't have an MVP again. So the dead should listen up!

Echidna

Years
DAY 3 IS NOW OVER
Day 3's MVP: 雷影 イチロ.

Ok guys Day 3 has come to close. If you have yet to PM Bloodex or myself with your kills, we apologize but they no longer count!
  • The kills for today are: synerjee ; ThatWhiteKid ; JNathan. They fought valiantly and may they rest in peace. The kill list will be updated as soon as Bloodex gets around to it (lazy ass...).
  • It turns out that Day 3 does have an MVP! All the kills for today were made by one assassin, 雷影 イチロ, and as a reward he will get two perks for Day 4:
    • Wild Card Kill: He will still be assigned one target, but he is also capable of trying to kill another person. The catch is that he might not know who is or is not in the competition. If he manages to kill someone who IS in the competition, that person is out. If he tries to kill someone who is NOT in the game, he won't be able to kill ANYONE for the remainder of Day 4.
    • Healing Wish: He may pick one assassin to revive from the dead.
  • Targets for Day 4 will be assigned shortly.
  • Targets for Day 4 have been assigned. If you have not received your target via PM, be sure to PM Bloodex and myself immediately.

Ok Day 4 has officially begun! Happy hunting everyone~

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, for the record, the assassin that our valiant MVP has chosen to revive will be re-entering the competition tomorrow. That is all, happy killing!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okie dokes, Day Four is almost at a close! This is the last hour to attempt to rack up some kills. I will not, however, be reviving anyone else from the dead. With yesterday's revival being re-entered today, we have entered our FINAL FIVE.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Okie dokes, Day Four is almost at a close! This is the last hour to attempt to rack up some kills. I will not, however, be reviving anyone else from the dead. With yesterday's revival being re-entered today, we have entered our FINAL FIVE.
How is this revived supposed to know? By a PM?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yessir. The person already got a PM, for the record.

Day Four
  • There were only two deaths today, courageous assassins hinkage and Element0 bit the dust. A moment of silence for them.
  • There is no MVP today.
  • There will be no revivals today (not counting yesterday's MVP revival) because we are in the FINAL FIVE. Between these 5, we have a total of 12 kills. Impressive, huh?
  • Speaking of yesterday's revival, Raikage Ichiro (雷影 イチロ) had the option of reviving anyone he wanted. The benefits of being an MVP.
  • Starting from today, the only way there can be an MVP is if one person manages to kill 3 people. If he is able to do that, he will automatically qualify for the following perk: One Up Mushroom (an extra life upon death).
  • Note to the 5 remaining assassins: You must be active in this next day. By active, I mean at least 3 posts until the next round is over. You are required to PM The Brotherhood at least three posts you have made. This is to ensure that no one has been cruising this whole time. Not that it's not allowed, but there is that point where it turns into you basically letting everyone else do the work. PM us if you have questions/concerns.
  • I will be assigning targets shorty.
  • Targets have been assigned! We're almost at a grand close, so get your popcorn everyone. Good luck!

Day Five has begun!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oops, I totally forgot about this.

Day Five
  • There was only one death today. Our assassin LilJz1234 has fallen. May he rest in peace.
  • This are about to get interesting. With the final four, things shall be a little different. But oh so much more fun and bloody.
  • New Important Kill Method READ: Since the competition has started, we have given everyone one target and one target only. With the final four, that is no longer the case. The last four names shall go public. I repeat, the last four assassins shall go public. And who's your target? Well, everyone. This is a legitimate free for all. No chains, no asking for targets. This is a full out brawl.
  • All four of you assassins have made is so far, and killed so much. I'm proud of every single one of you. But today will almost definitely be the last day of competition. Unless two people manage to be really slick, a winner will almost definitely be decided by this time tomorrow.
  • Aside from having any person as your target, nothing else has changed.
  • For the list of the four remaining assassins, look at the first post.
  • It has been an honor for The Brotherhood to host this amazing competition. We wish the four of you the very best of luck.

Day Six has begun!

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
I just want to point out that since the four remaining assassins will be going on against each-other, we don't want any one of you to waste time on an already dead assassin. As such, we would much appreciate it if you could PM us with your kills the second they are confirmed! (5 minutes after they have happened and without a survival attempt by the target).

We will then keep either this thread updated, or all assassins up to date via PMs.

Happy hunting~

Honest

Hi!
Years
Day Six

• By the looks of it, there has been no deaths today.
  • I'm aware that it has been increasingly difficult to off people when we have different methods of protecting ourselves. For that reason, I'm giving this four way free for all one more day. If no one dies tomorrow as well, I shall bring my new method into use. The Assassins already know of this method.
  • Keep in mind, however, there are no rules against alliances. Find someone to assist you if you can! But you only have one more day for that.
  • Also, the BUSTED posts are now eligible as VMs that can be used to kill off people.
  • If I don't have a reported death by 8:00, Day 7 will begin immediately. I will say so over here.
  • IMPORTANT: I've been pondering it, and I'm going to make it official. You cannot delete your posts, anywhere. By posting, you acknowledge the fact that you've put yourself up for assassination, and if it does happen, you have to post the BUSTED picture in their profile. Deleting your post is lame and unfair. So yes, if I catch you deleting your post without good reason, I will disqualify you. I hope you understand.

Day Six has begun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back