• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the charizard _fire _god fan club (it is official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Edit: you said he hadn't posted permission in your pm, kasey..XD i've just checked and he gave permission a few days ago ^^;

Years
Okay... sorry for the delay ppl...
*looks around*
OMG! A CFG fanclub?!?!?! I absolutely GOTTA join!!
CFG will you let me?
CFG: Yesh, I will. ^_^
CFG: Why thank you. ^_^
*System Error*
*drinks Cola*
*System gets back up*
There we go! ^_^
Thanx blue eyes! Thanx a million, when I joined here I never even knew there was such a thing as a fanclub for members an' now... this! *sniff* *sniff* ...
Anyways now that I've got my own fanclub we're gonna need some rules around here! *sharpens claws*
First of all -- no, an' I mean absolutely NO shyness when it comes to spamming, randomness, dirty talk, an' other stuff generally considered immoral! XD
Second -- I only allow certain members in here -- only the ppl who have a PC account may join in! XD
An' third, an' possibly tha most important of all -- freedom of speech! ^_^
Btw, for all of you who are in need -- I have decided to use my Internet connection to help out ppl in need of software, games, an' proggy "fixes". ^_^ Just ask an' I'll gladly send it over to yar mailboxes! ^_^ ...but try not ta overdo it -- I mean, ya can request all ya want, just not too many ppl at once. ^_^

Thanx again blue eyes, thanx friends, an' thank you PC for existing! ^_^

Years
W00t! Now there's 2 Chars!
Wait! Pory's Dracona ish here too!
*whistles*
*all Charicific Valley Dragonesses come to the club*
Yay! Draconic frenzy! ^_^
...an' btw I'm supposed to give out the presents since I'm the host -- politeness thing. ^_^
*gives a beautiful Charizard Dragoness to everyone in the club*

Years
Eh, I'll find one one day... ^_^
Lol, it's not her name I'm crazy about -- it's her tasty scales, tail, and *censored*.
Hey! Who keeps doin' that? Wha'? Ya think I can't work my way around ya?

*Dives into a lava river and uses Wrap, Scratch, Bite, Iron Tail, Wing Attack, Lick, Bite, and Dragon Dance* W00t! That last DD raised my Atk. and Spd.! ^_^
*makes use of them*

Years
Tch. Nah, ya just need ta code yar language a bit! Lol, it may be omnipresent, but it's sure st00pid enough as ta not notice. ^_^
Err... speaking of pain... Bite can sometimes be painful, but, ya know, it ain't illegal as long as the both agree with it... an' like it. ^_~
Roar's power also grows. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back