• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I feel like I am the only one who didn't particularly enjoy Fight Club. I can see why that movie is a good movie, but it didn't live up to all the hype others were creating for it for me ._.

Years
I feel like I am the only one who didn't particularly enjoy Fight Club. I can see why that movie is a good movie, but it didn't live up to all the hype others were creating for it for me ._.

WHAT?! You are no longer my girlfriend. I joke

But it is one of those films that people either love or hate.​

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Anyone who liked Fight Club should also watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Se7en, or Memento. This is what my movie buff friend tells me.
I've never seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, but Se7en and Memento are amazing.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Se7en was also directed by David Fincher. He's directed some awesome movies in the last twenty years. Memento is great too! That was the film that really got Christopher Nolan recognized and enabled him to do the Batman films.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
WHAT?! You are no longer my girlfriend. I joke

But it is one of those films that people either love or hate.​

@_@ It is probably because of all the violence. You know me and gore. I know that the movie wasn't particularly boring, and I understand the point of the movie was about violence, so it's unavoidable, but maybe that was why?

It is like.. I thought it was a good movie, but it isn't a movie I would like to see again, if that makes sense.. because it makes me uncomfortable. Though that is the point of a movie like that.

I have to watch those other two, too. I need to catch up on my movie watching..

@_@ I still haven't seen V for Vendetta.. I caught glimpses and seen clips but.. yeah ._.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Movies are awesome. I just bought Titanic and Prometheus on blu-ray. Equally excited about both. Two of my favorite movies. Two of my favorite directors!

Honest

Hi!
Years
@_@ It is probably because of all the violence. You know me and gore. I know that the movie wasn't particularly boring, and I understand the point of the movie was about violence, so it's unavoidable, but maybe that was why?

It is like.. I thought it was a good movie, but it isn't a movie I would like to see again, if that makes sense.. because it makes me uncomfortable. Though that is the point of a movie like that.

I have to watch those other two, too. I need to catch up on my movie watching..

@_@ I still haven't seen V for Vendetta.. I caught glimpses and seen clips but.. yeah ._.

I saw V for Vendetta in the 7th grade... way to early. But it's a good movie, you should watch it! Or try, anyway.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I put it on once but then ended up doing other stuff and getting sidetracked before it even really started so it was just playing in the background..
Gotta watch it properly for once..

You really should. My memory's hazy, since it was a while ago, but it's really gory and all. And it's send a powerful message. I just don't remember what the message was. -_-;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
:c What's with like all movies having to be gory nowadays? :ccccc... They are either gory or crummy chickflicks.. or mind-numbingly stupid comedies.

>_> I rather watch gory though.

And is it weird I often like children's books more than adult books? Kids books just happen to seem more imaginative to me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Kid as in young adult?

And V for Vendetta's pretty old, isn't it? But yeah, most films nowadays are alike. Still, can't wait to see the new Resident Evil movie. Milla Jovovich is hot. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back