• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
That's true. I've just heard stories about the past 2 parties that happened just like this in the last year, and stuff was really heated. =P

I'll just suffer through it. Hopefully my parents don't spaz about me getting home at 2.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good luck, then. x:

Ew, is it normal that my cat is shedding his whiskers?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
PokeCommunity > Booze >=]

So... are you going to drink at the party, Dipu?
And that party seems like you're going to get in trouble if you go to it xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, if you aren't online on Sunday, I'll assume your parents killed you. ;D
Sorry, I'm just making things worse on you. I'll shut up now.

Speaking of booze, I learned a few weeks ago that it apparently is amusing to hear a 69-year-old man using the words "booze" and "gangster". c:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I figure I'll be insane. Possibly angry at everyone and everything. So pretty much how I am now. Haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Let's just say even in College/Uni over all 4 years I only went to 3 parties and even then I had to leave them at 2-3AM latest.

Wasn't out past 10 in highschool, had to go to bed at 11 latest in highschool. Had to get A+ grades or get privileges taken away from me. Had chores to do every day. Had to earn everything I got given.

My parents were also very loving though, so it balanced out. But yeah, I was never allowed to sleep over friends' houses. Only my cousin's house, and even then.. only like.. a few times in my life.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Some of those stuffs sounds like my parents lol. Although they never forced me to be a grade A student, they knew I was really bad at school :(

When I would get a B or even an A, I would be proud and when I showed it to my parents they were like oh, that's nice. But when I got a C or lower, I get a darn lecture about my grades. I just couldn't win :'[

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Same, Dipu. T:

I'm surprised I didn't have a ticked off family upon getting a D+ on a test last year. I was just happy that I had passed, considering the majority of the class had failed. I had the highest score, tied with one other student.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Letters in Quebec are used like this (Not sure about the other province)

A= 90+
B= 80-89
C= 60-79
D= 59-40
E= Less than 39

E is the equivalent of F in USA.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's different from how my teacher did it. Anything under 60% was an F. T:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That's how it is at my school right now tho, Slendy :P

If you don't have anything above 60%, you fail. They also don't use letters in the school I'm at right now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay haha.
I hadn't realized that it was anything out of the ordinary until you posted that. I'm just glad he isn't strict about other things. I've only seen him snap at people for talking too much and for making drug references.

My cat is on the chair behind me, kicking me. I already am not even completely sitting on the chair so he has room to be there. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back