• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'm wondering what the Crossblade crew's base looks like... just to make sure I'm on the right track on how the base looks.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I have checked but nothing came up On grammar I don't know why.
*facepalm* You are still failing to use grammar here and you seriously rely on Spell Check to help you? =_=''

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I have checked but nothing came up On grammar I don't know why.
Listen bro, I dunno if you're a bit young or anything; but in RPs, you have to watch your grammar. Roleplaying is basically writing a book with others, a movie, a script, anything. It isn't like texting and chatting. Grammar and spelling are crucial when writing up a roleplay submission, and it really affects your image if you don't fix them up.

Just sayin'. You have to take the time to look and check your post before you put it up. think of it as a school assignment (that's what I usually do) or a submission for a competition.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Listen bro, I dunno if you're a bit young or anything; but in RPs, you have to watch your grammar. Roleplaying is basically writing a book with others, a movie, a script, anything. It isn't like texting and chatting. Grammar and spelling are crucial when writing up a roleplay submission, and it really affects your image if you don't fix them up.

Just sayin'. You have to take the time to look and check your post before you put it up. think of it as a school assignment (that's what I usually do) or a submission for a competition.

Well that's true.

Anyway I was thinking about symbols for the different rescue teams. Like a red flag with a fist in the middle for the Brute Breakers.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Alright, mates. I should probably be able to post sometime friday night. I kinda needed to get some parts of my personal life in order, so I've had a lot pitched on my fork this week.

jov0006

Years
School holidays are nearly over for me so it might be a while since I make a post on the IC once school begins again.

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
I think I'll try my hand at roleplaying again. Can I be saved a spot in Lost Learners?

I want to attempt a Magikarp character...wish me luck.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
If you're serious, I really wouldn't recommend a Magikarp. First of all, the Lost Learners are based in a forest, in which you wouldn't find much water apart from the odd ravine. Therefore, your character, who relies entirely on water for mobility, will not be able to do anything except flop around uselessly trying to get up. Also, unless the mission involves something underwater or near water, Magikarp won't be able to help at all. It all comes down to the fact that Magikarp is an aquatic Pokemon with no means of land travel. Not only would your character be incredibly derpy, but it would basically suck.

If you have to make a Magikarp, though, the Lost Learners probably aren't the best bunch to join. The Crossblade Crew is located near to water, so at least your character will have somewhere to stay.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
The main reason I wanted to join the Lost Learners is because I wanted to equalize the teams. I was going to justify why a magikarp Is in a desert (good question) but now I'm not sure I can. I guess I'll come up with something else. I understand :)

jov0006

Years
If you're serious, I really wouldn't recommend a Magikarp. First of all, the Lost Learners are based in a forest, in which you wouldn't find much water apart from the odd ravine. Therefore, your character, who relies entirely on water for mobility, will not be able to do anything except flop around uselessly trying to get up. Also, unless the mission involves something underwater or near water, Magikarp won't be able to help at all. It all comes down to the fact that Magikarp is an aquatic Pokemon with no means of land travel. Not only would your character be incredibly derpy, but it would basically suck.

If you have to make a Magikarp, though, the Lost Learners probably aren't the best bunch to join. The Crossblade Crew is located near to water, so at least your character will have somewhere to stay.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Lost Learners are in a desert by the way.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Well, it seems everybody's been busy with school and stuff. I really want to post like...today or something, and I swear I'm gonna now. I'll just work on it and hope I still have enough inspiration in my pool (which I'll surely have.)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Lost Learners are in a desert by the way.

Ah, yes. I was thinking of the Woodland Wanderers.

The main reason I wanted to join the Lost Learners is because I wanted to equalize the teams. I was going to justify why a magikarp Is in a desert (good question) but now I'm not sure I can. I guess I'll come up with something else. I understand :)

Indeed.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I'm still active, just letting you know. I've tried PMing heretostay about continuing our campaign, but I haven't heard a response yet. Really nothing I can do but wait.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back