• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Anime 293:

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
I told you it was gonna be Awesome XD

Over 9000?

Week 2 of hiatus...
Only 6,5 more days!

On a different note, I finished my Zanpakuto!
It became even longer, Its almost 2,5 pages XD That what you get for making me think. Now start reading! :P
I did remove stuff or explained the nature and cost of said skill. I also elaborated on details of my Ban Kai and even added some stuff, but I tried to explain the costs as specific as I could so it isn't overpowered. Just keep in mind that everything uses reiatsu and use your imagination ^^

Also, I would like to ask you guys if someone can translate my release command and Ban Kai name. I haven't been very successful myself...

Enjoy:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
High Five!
*High fives back*
Spoiler:
Epic.

Though I have to say, Ichigo wasn't a slowpoke
Spoiler:

On a different note, I finished my Zanpakuto!
It became even longer, Its almost 2,5 pages XD That what you get for making me think. Now start reading! :P
I'm liking you more and more now... You might just be the nerdy friends that I've always wanted.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I'll check out the edit to your zan and comment about it in a little bit, Rasencero.

These pics are obviously spoilers so don't click if you don't want spoils obviously :L

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/527/horriblesubsbleach29372.jpg - Slash
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/527/horriblesubsbleach29372.jpg - Slash slash slash
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/527/horriblesubsbleach29372.jpg - raep face xD

The 3rd pic here made my day.
Ahahaha! When you present it like that, Aizen's godmoding is actually funny.

I'm liking you more and more now... You might just be the nerdy friends that I've always wanted.
I'm not crying, I've just got something in my eye.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
When you just look at me you would never think that I am into science stuff, I am not all that nerdy...:P
I'll be the judge of whether or not you're nerdy enough... You could just know stuff that I don't My age prevents me from knowing as much as I could... and my laziness.
Ah, my bad, I meant Equivalent Exchange.
I still don't get what you mean by that exactly.
I'm not crying, I've just got something in my eye.
I don't understand.
Hey, all. Anything new?
Err... Besides the anime getting good reviews, and Rasencero's updated Zan, nothing much.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
I'll be the judge of whether or not you're nerdy enough... You could just know stuff that I don't My age prevents me from knowing as much as I could... and my laziness.

*hides glasses*
Age never stopped me. :P I learned a lot from wikipedia/discovery channel/scifi stuff. And you can't be more lazy then me, I learned stuff by watching rather excessive amounts on TV. I even learned english from cartoon network. Which allowed me to sleep in english classes. To this day I still do not know grammer rules, without making (many) mistakes. XD

I still don't get what you mean by that exactly.

Then allow me to teach.
First; a few famous words:
"People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something. You must present something of equal value in order to gain something. That is the principle of equivalent exchange in alchemy.

"In the early days, we believed that to be the one truth in the world." -Alphonse Elric"
(FMA)

Spoiler:

Now see what you've made me do. I wrote another story.

I don't understand.

You ditched him for me, now he is sad. Or something

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Age never stopped me. :P I learned a lot from wikipedia/discovery channel/scifi stuff. And you can't be more lazy then me, I learned stuff by watching rather excessive amounts on TV. I even learned english from cartoon network. Which allowed me to sleep in english classes. To this day I still do not know grammer rules, without making (many) mistakes. XD
I do still go on wikipedia a lot, and I try and watch some TV shows when I can (though the things that usually interest me are things I've seen already seen, like when they talk about time travel) but sometimes I'm just like "eh, it's too long, I can't be bothered". Depends on my mood (and how much of it is wiki-jargon).
Grammar rules, well, you're understandable. That's okay with me.

To get back on what it means for my zanpakuto; even tough my power has a wide coverage and my moves are epic, I can only use them if I can give an equal amount of reiatsu in energy it uses. I haven't mentioned consequences everywhere or they might not be obvious, but with this I am trying to say that nothing comes free and nothing is infinite if you can't sustain it.
That was all I actually needed. I understand that equivalent exchange implies "you give the same amount that you take" or at least something along those lines (which it has to be, what with the law of conservation of energy/matter). But at least I got a very good explanation.

And now I really want to make a more efficient method of using electricity (lik you said, most of it is used for byproducts).

Nah, he's not my nerd friend. Though he's been subject to some of my... "lectures" before.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
@ Rasencero
I still think you zanpakuto contains too many abilities, but it's not over powered anymore.
I approve and I will edit the first post.

I missed Bleach Saturday T_T
You can watch it here.

I don't understand.
No, I wasn't crying because I thought it was sweet that Ant found a friend that is on the same level of science nerd as him. xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:

]:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:

]:
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Zam said:
I approve and I will edit the first post.

Domo Arigato!

ILP said:
Though he's been subject to some of my... "lectures" before.

Uh...Wait, What?! Please clarify XD

ILP said:
Grammar rules, well, you're understandable.

Understandable? I don't make that many mistakes, do I? :s
I didn't meant to say I suck at it, I meant I could sleep in class because my skills where already at max, so there was no point in me learning rules since I was already doing it properly without them. Any mistakes I make are mostly to blame on my typing skills. They tend to fail sometimes.

Zam said:
No, I wasn't crying because I thought it was sweet that Ant found a friend that is on the same level of science nerd as him. xD

I don't believe you, I can see it in your eyes. Also, I heard about the "lectures". You know you want to.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Hahaha, finally, I'll stop bothering you and Blue so much.
Uh...Wait, What?! Please clarify XD
Sometimes I'll make up or edit someone else's theories, and when Zam or some other people are on, I might lecture about it to them, just because it's nice to talk about it.

Understandable? I don't make that many mistakes, do I? :s
No, you don't, I was just saying that it was the bare minimum that I'd be okay with.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler: